Birthday party!

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Nice pics :)

I'm more curious about the aftermath tho. was it an all carnage?

O

old.Isos

haha was loads of fun =)

and glendover.... yes people can do whatever they like with the game but then can they fight off a crossrealm zerg? =)

haha yes after kemor had thanked us and we had danced and jumped a bit people started attackign eachother and was a huge carnage with people runnning around everywhere but alb had most people there anyway

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Glendower
The idocy there is doing that sort of brown-nosing in the busiest RvR spot in the game.

This is everyone's game, and if peeps chose to fight while you have your rally, thats the breaks.

With the service we get I think its too bad there is no "/em burn French flag"

Hop, hop, hop - back to Excalibar with you... :rolleyes:

/em burns the US flag ... ahahaha... how funneh

G

Gimly

I had totaly forgotten about it until i was about to port to Emain with Speeedy and noticed all the people there in red cloaks :rolleyes:

Was a great laugh..

new_birthday.gif
Kemor :)

L

liste

Yes. People play this game as they want. People pay for it :)

Ziera did not force anyone to go there, nor did she expect everyone to participate. Majority of people there, took part, while a few was just looking, waiting for the inevitable carnage to start. Both options involved respect for the effort, and showed that people on Prydwen CAN make stuff out of the ordinary happen, which is one of the reasons i stay here.

Initially, there was a few people killing everything they saw. 9/10 of these did not know, and stopped as soon as they were told what it was about. the last 1/10 knew, and stopped killing anyways! :clap:

i had PMs with a few people who thought the whole thing was stupid, and just wanted to kill everything. But STILL, these few people respectfully waited the 15 minutes it took for the carnage.

The group of hibs that attacked everyone (and died valiantly trying :) ) might not have fully realised what was going on, but i am pretty sure that most of them returned and took part!

Conclusion here, is that no matter your preference, style of play or oppinions, Prydwen has top people all over.

Respect to those who took part, but equally much respect to those who did not muck it up for the rest of us, even if they thought it was stupid, and had the chance to get 60000 RPs in 10 seconds :D

Prydwen rocks, simply because of the people playing here.

T

Thorarin

What's with the dye colors? Why not use the realm colors? :)

(Hibernia green, Albion red, Midgard blue)

S

Sarum TheBlack

There isn't any green in the french flag ;).

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
There isn't any green in the french flag ;).

heehe

btw you guys gonna do the danish flag when zargar's birthday comming up? ;)

L

liste

that would be the Excalibur people's job, luckily :p

E

Euthanasia.

You'd have to teach them what colours are what first and show them a picture of the Danish flag, along with actually explaining to them what a flag is.

Users who are viewing this thread