Billing/Bonuses

eble

Fledgling Freddie
this dont happen if we had our chars transfered, how it should has been 1 month ago /clap mythic

Jesus mate, please give it a god damn rest, were all not happy with the transfer, just the same as you, but your a stuck record at the moment.

EXP bonus/RP applies to Dyvet as well.

lets gets some things straight, we all played March for free, mythic said news in early april, never once did they say transfer early april.

They now have us on the same server platform as ywain (a requirement before any transfer could happen).

We all know what happened that stuffed up the probable early April transfer.

Let them get it right and the transfer will happen.

Whinging daily will not speed things up.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
i believe the XP bonus applies to CLASSIC zones only... its definitly there in those atleast

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
8.5k from repairing two keep doors \o/ Go Dyvet rvr...

eble

Fledgling Freddie
haha babybanana will be making 500k rp's then on his twoer bashing rampage

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
Jesus mate, please give it a god damn rest, were all not happy with the transfer, just the same as you, but your a stuck record at the moment.

EXP bonus/RP applies to Dyvet as well.

lets gets some things straight, we all played March for free, mythic said news in early april, never once did they say transfer early april.

They now have us on the same server platform as ywain (a requirement before any transfer could happen).

We all know what happened that stuffed up the probable early April transfer.

Let them get it right and the transfer will happen.

Whinging daily will not speed things up.

ah yes sorry i forgot it, thx mythic for free month on a dead server :twak:

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
fuqin Punishments Skald and Netcode and co hanging around Renaris bastards pwnd me when i ported in lol

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
You really can't please some people, if you stopped whining and went out into RvR you'd have probably got RPs by now.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Helps having a warlock doing all the instapopping

That was last night , today was in a duo with arumi for a while yea , on 90k atm , doesnt help that most hibs are keephugging tbh oh well each to their own :fluffle:

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
That was last night , today was in a duo with arumi for a while yea , on 90k atm , doesnt help that most hibs are keephugging tbh oh well each to their own :fluffle:

lol with arumi running around with mach 6 ? yeah I can understand why they're keep hugging :D

eble

Fledgling Freddie
dont think u can make same rps with 150 pop than 2800-3000 pop

funny, I was on last night for 2 hours and made 30k rp's from smashing down and fixing towers!

RP's are there I even died twice to some mid chars, good to see I'm worth nearly 5k rp's :)

You can read what these other guys are writing?, some of them making big rp's in a few hours on Dyvet.

4000 rp's just for closing some keep doors.

Anyway whinge away, I'm sure that will make out time on this forum go quicker while we wait.

Everz

FH is my second home
doing 9l5 to 9l7.5 in 5hrs.. fun times :D.

Averaging 54k/hr

Metalwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
funny, I was on last night for 2 hours and made 30k rp's from smashing down and fixing towers!

RP's are there I even died twice to some mid chars, good to see I'm worth nearly 5k rp's :)

You can read what these other guys are writing?, some of them making big rp's in a few hours on Dyvet.

4000 rp's just for closing some keep doors.

Anyway whinge away, I'm sure that will make out time on this forum go quicker while we wait.

soz m8 but i dont want rps just for repairing doors, i want to kill enemies ^^, and EXC/PRYD is dead atm, so we need TRANSFER 1 month ago ...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
soz m8 but i dont want rps just for repairing doors, i want to kill enemies ^^, and EXC/PRYD is dead atm, so we need TRANSFER 1 month ago ...

If you cant see the recent change of client being a step towards that you are deluded , personally im having a rare auld time farming away and suiting my toons for ywain , good luck getting access to dragons//ml10 and epic dungeons when we hit there :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Finding pepesss alone isnt easy :)

Not quite as hard as this was though:
(Spoilerified to avoid stretching the forum)
kzar.jpg

Amg I am in your screenshot!

eble

Fledgling Freddie

transfers coming, it's really close now.....

I'll check back tomorrow to see how well your coping, honest.

Must be some people active on Dyvet others are making rp's and not by being a carpenter alone!

1100 in woodworking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom