Big thanks to the Rvr

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
sorr been out working and chrimbo shopping ect... anyhow heres my 2 cents

but still its just stupid to give a Banelord access to PBAE lifedrain ofcourse

reavers have always had this... was call Unquenchable thirst of souls (UToS) in OF... all mythic did was make it scale with the reavers SR spec and pie, most because UToS was crap, hit a zerg and get maybe 3 - 4 lifetaps, and its should of been spirit this patch as it was hotfixed, dont know why GoA didnt do it.

Reavers have no skill

right now this ticks me off..... if you had EVER played a reaver properly you would see there one of the most complex classes in the game. My reaver has 6, yes 6, RvR quickbars, thats not including artis or pots ect... Also as most of the reavers your all wining about now, made it to where there at now solo or with guild groups, i would say that takes some skill. (you try soling to RR5 + as a none stealther) The times my solo reaver killed 2 or 3 Buffed stealthers is silly... something like that takes skill.

Yes were overpowered atm, i admit it, but we have skill. Just because were the new fotm killing machines doesnt mean were all no skill tallentless ass monkeys.

and yay at QQ thread
:clap:

Nala

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
Out of topic but... Is this the old Nala who used to play an Albion cleric some 2.5 years ago? If it is... hi!!!! :D

Hi xD

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Sparda, I don't think anyone in seriuosness claims that Reavers in general are 'unskilled'. What is said is, that the "Reaver Bomb" setting is unskilled. Not even that, it's an incredible huge game breaker for the other realms - not to mention an game imbalance.

That is the problem.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Sparda, I don't think anyone in seriuosness claims that Reavers in general are 'unskilled'. What is said is, that the "Reaver Bomb" setting is unskilled. Not even that, it's an incredible huge game breaker for the other realms - not to mention an game imbalance.

That is the problem.

blame Mythic then, not us. Thx

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
LOOOOOOOOOOL hibs whining about imbalance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom