Big Gratz to Cyclodia!!11

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Wiro said:
If you run with speed from hastener and us zerglings run stealthed it does :p

apk - amg - mmg - mtk is the route for infis

1, you can always team up with a mincer, hi der mach5
2, you need to get through amg only. Just go a big circle, not on road from atk and you wont get killed most likely (as you can see in various ns movies where are the enemy stealthers camping)
3, ligen - ailine - bolg - emain, you need to follow somewhat predesigned route if you dont want to waste lot of time walking without speed.
4, if you do as said in step 3 that you may get farmed by campers along the route
5, its not an afk ride to Emain

which one is worse in your oppinion ? :p

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
The zerglingroute! :p

We also need to wait for that gimpy Visur to show up which takes hours if you just missed port... :p

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
knowing that cyclodia haven't had any dragonfang, or any dualshadows, or any overpowered LA styles, no end regen, and that there is 10x less hib stealthers in emain then mid/alb ones, its a very impressive accomplishment. if not for the rps, then for the amount of walks from DL -> emain;

Big Grats Cyclodia :) :)
:clap: :clap:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Pre ToA SBs only had one option; slash. NS are slash-resistant while SBs are weak to slash. NS also have AP, so any NS above rr 5 have AP 3, so slash-speced NS could bath in SB-blood without getting a scratch. And overpowered laxe-styles? yes, but overpowered like AP 3 on a slash-resistant foe? nope. The only credit would be the long run and the fact that both mid/alb-stealthers zerg Emain which makes the life hard for a NS.

Btw; Endregen had 10 min timer, so only idiots attacked shadowblades between mtk/mmg during that time.

"its a very impressive accomplishment" to build a school for children in Africa? yes, to reach rr 9 with a NS? nope

vintervargen

Banned
Jox said:

Pre ToA SBs only had one option; slash. NS are slash-resistant while SBs are weak to slash. NS also have AP, so any NS above rr 5 have AP 3, so slash-speced NS could bath in SB-blood without getting a scratch. And overpowered laxe-styles? yes, but overpowered like AP 3 on a slash-resistant foe? nope. The only credit would be the long run and the fact that both mid/alb-stealthers zerg Emain which makes the life hard for a NS.

Btw; Endregen had 10 min timer, so only idiots attacked shadowblades between mtk/mmg during that time.

"its a very impressive accomplishment" to build a school for children in Africa? yes, to reach rr 9 with a NS? nope

yes, sb's have always had a though time :( :( :( /cry

then again, cyclodia never had an insta Ztyx add.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
yes, sb's have always had a though time :( :( :( /cry

then again, cyclodia never had an insta Ztyx add.

So now your only argument is that I duo from time to time? lol

I have prolly soloed more rp's than you have with all your chars together, Mr Ebay-gimp.

vintervargen

Banned
Jox said:
So now your only argument is that I duo from time to time? lol

I have prolly soloed more rp's than you have with all your chars together, Mr Ebay-gimp.

bit hard to solo with supportclasses m8 even tho you cant spell that..

my main arguement is not with you duoing, it is rather you hitting for 200+ on slash resistant RF armor with your skilled anytime style.

and now you cly about ap3, wonder why you never did that before?

oh, there were no nightshades in emain eh? wonder why... could be the reasons ive already mentioned.. and there lies my grats to cyclodia.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
eh nuc... nice and all AND GRATZ cyc butta.
All those RR´s etc...
HAVE U GOT A REAL LIFE?! :confused:
Maybe not, but he prolly got something you dont, a brain (that works).

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
bit hard to solo with supportclasses m8 even tho you cant spell that..

my main arguement is not with you duoing, it is rather you hitting for 200+ on slash resistant RF armor with your skilled anytime style.

and now you cly about ap3, wonder why you never did that before?

oh, there were no nightshades in emain eh? wonder why... could be the reasons ive already mentioned.. and there lies my grats to cyclodia.

"your skilled anytime style"

Since when did I say... that I have skill?

This game has nothing with skill to do with skill.

Time spended = power.

And I have never "cried" about Cyclos AP.

BUT I have cried about Dragonfang like a madman.

You fucking moron.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Vintervargen... I have problems to write and read in both english and swedish, and if you want to make fun of me due to that reason... its ok.

vintervargen

Banned
Jox said:

oh but yes i have.

my grats to cyclodia was about the effort to reach rr9; with the reasons mentioned. ap3 after rr5 can't make up for it. it is however good, but i know several occations cyclodia has been killed by lower rr 'fotm' infils or the prenerf SZ's when ap3 was in use. would you have played a nightshade to rr9 if you had to face what nightshades do face in emain?

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
oh but yes i have.

my grats to cyclodia was about the effort to reach rr9; with the reasons mentioned. ap3 after rr5 can't make up for it. it is however good, but i know several occations cyclodia has been killed by lower rr 'fotm' infils or the prenerf SZ's when ap3 was in use. would you have played a nightshade to rr9 if you had to face what nightshades do face in emain?

I would face all of it.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Blablabla blabla blablablabla :eek:

You guys go whine or irc or summint :p

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia: grats, strong luri :) not much to do when being jumped in the rectum by u @ atk :\

Wiro: Hi :fluffle:

Glottis: Go play Red Alert :twak:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, I have no clue why we are arguing Vintervargen, you are one of the good hustlers. And to call you Ebay-gimp was wrong. There is nothing wrong with ebaying a char. Only idiots like me are grinding. Btw, you played that sniper very good, much better than the original owner who always insta-died.

:drink:

vintervargen

Banned
Jox said:
Btw, I have no clue why we are arguing Vintervargen, you are one of the good hustlers. And to call you Ebay-gimp was wrong. There is nothing wrong with ebaying a char. Only idiots like me are grinding. Btw, you played that sniper very good, much better than the original owner who always insta-died.

:drink:

we'll why thank you.

i was only bit annoyed by the 'you have no clue what you are talking about' thingie, but nm

and grinding has nothing to do with ebaying, firstly it was trading etc, and i was tired of midgard as a realm, and i do find hib much, much more fun (shrooms :D), so i dont regret it.

sorry Cyc for getting this into your grats thread :p

lathoniel

Fledgling Freddie
grats, stlong soloer.

btw, dont /rude me. saddens me soo

btw, i h8 hibs, ur all tossers and whores from penrhys, s.wales. get jobs ya bums.

Reloaded

Banned
lathoniel said:
grats, stlong soloer.

btw, dont /rude me. saddens me soo

btw, i h8 hibs, ur all tossers and whores from penrhys, s.wales. get jobs ya bums.

i think it means something like,

stop camping my spot 24/7 u damn leecher...

but then again, no offense, its a nice fight once in a while

posted by <cyclodia's Add> :kissit:

Lethul

FH is my second home
its fun that you finally have found a duo partner with your own maturity level cyclodia, guess daoc became much more fun after that. So ill smack in 2 grats in 1 post. Grats & Grats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom