Big Gratz to Cyclodia!!11

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Big grats cyclodia, I really respect you as a player and a soloer. Keep up the good work.

April fools!

eissua

Banned
stop laughing with him. :(
the spanish warder epic paladins without toa really fear him i heard.

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
Big grats cyclodia, I really respect you as a player and a soloer. Keep up the good work.

April fools!

:clap:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
well grats .. or sumthing .. ill see if i can stop netcode and poky from jumping yah next time we see u running from bolg :p
:puke:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Meril said:
well grats .. or sumthing .. ill see if i can stop netcode and poky from jumping yah next time we see u running from bolg :p
:puke:
They cant be stopped :)
Gratz on rr9 :clap:

AtomicBattleHamster

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I find your attitude to be immature and generally irritating, you are one tough bugger (when solo).

Congrats.

Reloaded

Banned
Uber said:
:kissit: Guess you will wtfpwn me and fades more now when you are RR9 :(

But big grats to rr9 :cheers:

lol, make that you, fades + the Hunter:p

''thinks back to wednesday'' xD

Reloaded

Banned
-Freezingwiz- said:
Grats ! :)

and stop adding reloaded :m00:

lies, cyclodia leeches of me, he is always following me with his stealthm0re and leeching my kills, its not fair :(

vintervargen

Banned
knowing that cyclodia haven't had any dragonfang, or any dualshadows, or any overpowered LA styles, no end regen, and that there is 10x less hib stealthers in emain then mid/alb ones, its a very impressive accomplishment. if not for the rps, then for the amount of walks from DL -> emain;

Big Grats Cyclodia :) :)
:clap: :clap:

Cyclodia

Banned
vintervargen said:
knowing that cyclodia haven't had any dragonfang, or any dualshadows, or any overpowered LA styles, no end regen, and that there is 10x less hib stealthers in emain then mid/alb ones, its a very impressive accomplishment. if not for the rps, then for the amount of walks from DL -> emain;

Big Grats Cyclodia :) :)

:wub:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
...then for the amount of walks from DL -> emain

Running to mmg takes same amount of time for us zerglings :m00:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
knowing that cyclodia haven't had any dragonfang, or any dualshadows, or any overpowered LA styles, no end regen, and that there is 10x less hib stealthers in emain then mid/alb ones, its a very impressive accomplishment. if not for the rps, then for the amount of walks from DL -> emain

Heard of anything called AP3? xD

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Heard of anything called AP3? xD

well mos tdoes first get ns ap3 at high RR as they need to get other thing like purge b4 :) DF u just need to get a necro to pl u to lvl 50 and train 50 thrust, not much skill in that :) some count for pre nerf LA etc. :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Grats. Nice performance on a shade, the emain-dl journey is a big pain in the arse for hib stealthers, no idea how cant you get bored of it :p

Glottis: pls pls do us a favour and play some classess in the other realms too. I thought you wanted to be funny on the forums, but ppl told me you are serious about the shit you post here... may i say " get a clue " ? Or you are one the guys who started a paladin, rerolled to a scout/infil and keep on whining foreveh how shit albion is? :p Would pay to see your face when the underpowered Emain Cg kills you :>

Sry for offtopic :d

Cyclodia

Banned
Dorin said:
Grats. Nice performance on a shade, the emain-dl journey is a big pain in the arse for hib stealthers, no idea how cant you get bored of it :p

Glottis: pls pls do us a favour and play some classess in the other realms too. I thought you wanted to be funny on the forums, but ppl told me you are serious about the shit you post here... may i say " get a clue " ? Or you are one the guys who started a paladin, rerolled to a scout/infil and keep on whining foreveh how shit albion is? :p Would pay to see your face when the underpowered Emain Cg kills you :>

Sry for offtopic :d

Tinking about taking a few week break :p And then go to rr10 did the same when i dinged rr8. Dunno if i still would be playing if i did no take that little break after rr8.

But atm the rp goes so easy i dont know, maybe if i get zerged to shit 20 times @ bolg when running to emain that kinda makes you wanna quit :p

Just ignore glottis he has some problems, he dropped the soap in the shower last week and got focked from behind :( Thats why he is bragging all the crap again.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Wiro said:
Running to mmg takes same amount of time for us zerglings :m00:

No it doesnt, we run thro 3 zones you not even 1...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
grats, i always enjoy the times we duo and kill many many people

just stop whining / bragging so much u stupid fuck :p

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
No it doesnt, we run thro 3 zones you not even 1...

If you run with speed from hastener and us zerglings run stealthed it does :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom