Big Gratz to Cyclodia!!11

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
oh but yes i have.

my grats to cyclodia was about the effort to reach rr9; with the reasons mentioned. ap3 after rr5 can't make up for it. it is however good, but i know several occations cyclodia has been killed by lower rr 'fotm' infils or the prenerf SZ's when ap3 was in use. would you have played a nightshade to rr9 if you had to face what nightshades do face in emain?

Im gonna right ahead and jump into this thread, just because something poped right out at me.

No insult intended but obviously you dont have a clue. you say Cyc has been killed by lower rr 'fotm' infils, fair enough i take your word for it, but to say he was killed by prenerf SZ's even when ap3 was in use is a lie :p

Why? Because pre LA-nerf Cycloadia the nightshade didnt exist, he played mid/pryd with his SB, after the nerf, he rolled the shade. However I do agree with you that Cycloadia is still a very good NS regardless, and was also a good Shadowblade.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl, vintervargen :D omg, what nightshades has to take in emain! Same as scouts/infils and sbs/hunters has totake in odins. Zerg, same as non stealthers gotta face everyday, zerg. Thats something you cant include sorry.

Sure, cyc grps, press ap whenever he has teh chance, its his choice. You cant change how he plays, and in no way is it lame. Regardless how he play, its his game aswell. Hes done a gr8 job and mucho heavy farming, which is/was boring at least for me. Shoulda given hibs a htk tbh :\ Either way, good job.!

One thing btw reloaded, i cant rly see how fuckin stupid you are to still go back to hib after what you've done. Not like everyone dont know its you. Fuckin clueless retard. Jesus

Lethul

FH is my second home
Freppe said:
One thing btw reloaded, i cant rly see how fuckin stupid you are to still go back to hib after what you've done. Not like everyone dont know its you. Fuckin clueless retard. Jesus

oh oh, is it prisma? ;)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
its fun that you finally have found a duo partner with your own maturity level cyclodia, guess daoc became much more fun after that. So ill smack in 2 grats in 1 post. Grats & Grats

The old duo partner tho. just renamed and rerolled.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
wouldnt exactly call in rerolled, banned by goa for being an account tradeing scammer is more like it.

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Grats!

stop sticking to us you little!!......<insert strangle here> ;D

[RR]Cyclodia

Banned
Melachi said:
Im gonna right ahead and jump into this thread, just because something poped right out at me.

No insult intended but obviously you dont have a clue. you say Cyc has been killed by lower rr 'fotm' infils, fair enough i take your word for it, but to say he was killed by prenerf SZ's even when ap3 was in use is a lie :p

Why? Because pre LA-nerf Cycloadia the nightshade didnt exist, he played mid/pryd with his SB, after the nerf, he rolled the shade. However I do agree with you that Cycloadia is still a very good NS regardless, and was also a good Shadowblade.

Actually i played 3 weeks before the la nerf :p Was such fun to get 3 shotted as a brehon ns by a high rank sb :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom