bg3

O

old.yaruar

I've wandered into bg 3 a few times now.

Last night was just a joke.

2fg albs camping the mid bridge found one solo keen stealther and each got a kill on one another which was cool.

In total there were 3 mids there in the couple of hours I was wandering round and in the end I gave up because of the albs camping. Apart from scouting round the outside to look at the hib keep all I did was wander round and run away from the albs...

Did you guys have fun sitting there bored? or did more than 3 enemies eventually turn up?

What time do most people go into bg3? that's the 3rd time I've been there and the most mids I've seen in tehre is 5 ever.
although this is better than bg2 which never had anyone in.....

S

soylent green

At around 12 midnight the mids had me (Barking Mad, Reaver) and 2 other albs out numbered.So some of your boys did show up after all, and the zerg does die after a little while.

K

Kindar

Ran around with my Thane a few nights ago in bg3...found a few albs and was teaming up with a lvl 31 warrior. We found 2 mincers and thought "uh uh", but we got em anyway. Mincers return...with ALOT more backup we didn't see earlier :-/

Warrior leaves and i run around to try snatch any solo fights....but albs never run alone :(
They too ended up camping mb, and after i got killed several times trying to taunt for duels i gave up....was really no use :-/

Users who are viewing this thread