bg3

M

mongfoilaol_

only times show their face in bg3 knob rot albs< 2.5 fg > camp our pk 6 of us not surprised mids dont wanna play ...........must be skool holidays !!

nuff said !!!!!!!!!!

mongfoilaol hib mentalist <non zerging geezer .:)

K

Keogh

Originally posted by mongfoilaol_
...........must be skool holidays !!

nuff said !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and your dad's letting you use his computer far too much.

S

Skaven

Then bring more than 6? Only reason we are owning bg3 atm is because of the lack of mids/hibs.

T

talivarevil

albs in bg3 sook, they camp tks and kill solo ppl all day :)

K

Keogh

Some people must be fucking blind, stupid or both. Miods camp tk's more than anyone.

T

talivarevil

strange hm i been in bg3 all day and all day its been lots more albs than mids, ok u eventually moved from mtk to mb /clap but u still all buffed and gank solo ppl zzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

K

Keogh

So? We are all in BG3 which is a RvR area. We are ALbs, and Mids & Hibs are the enemy. I see a fellow Realm person fighting I will go help them. If you don't like it why not go play Tetris?

T

talivarevil

hehe u show that the retard i have no honour so zerg all attitude starts early in alb :p

K

Keogh

Bit harsh calling yourself a retard but I won't argue with you :D

Lets face it. Mids camp atk, albs camp mtk, hibs sometimes show up solo's very rarely get to fight it out. I have been killed shit loads of times by 2 enemies or a group and you know what? I don't whinge about it cause I accept it's part of the game. I suppose that's maturity for you. One day when you grow up you'll accept it as part of the game as well.

T

talivarevil

Maturity comes when u learn to stand up for what u beleive is right. And the game is what we make it,if its full of zergs and gankers and lame ppl its because we allow them or help them.

K

Keogh

But thats the way the games gone. When albs camp mtk I always try and get them to move away cause it just ruins the fun. But at end of the day if people won't listen or don't want to move then there's nothing that can be done. As to solo's being killed by groups. Thats's just tough luck. As I have said it has happened to me on more occasions that I can remember but it doesn't bother me in the least.

And if we're all honest, it does seem to me that the Mids camp atk more than Albs camp mtk.

T

talivarevil

maybe im just unlucky but for last week its been albs camping mostly

K

Keogh

And the week before it was Mids at atk. Seems to go in cycles :D

Oh and regardless of the disagreements here, I have enjoyed fighting you today.

T

talivarevil

yes me2 u quickly became prime target tho cus u hit harder than all the other infils :)

K

k0ugar

past few days albs have camped mids and hibs tk, but usually a msg gets sent round the Cg for us to back off.. tho admitedly that hardly happens.. tho, the other realms do it..rather.. the mids do it.. id rather like to see a load of hibs camping atk.. wud make a change :)

also, contrary to popular belief, i dont "zeg" all the time :p last nite was a one off.. was a damn fun one off tho lol

K

Keogh

Tbh I prefer it when Alb doesn't have the keep. More fun to attack than to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom