BG3 Monday 7th

C

chuckas

OK mids....how about showing some bottle and leaving the mid tk tonight ? we got so bored waiting for you to come out last night we logged. (this was after 9pm....til then only 1 or 2 mids about although there was rumours of a FG earlier)....and no we did not camp the TK....we eventually got it through the heads of some numbskull albs that camping the TK sucks.

And Hibbies....where r u ? One Nightshade hardly gets the realms quaking....oh and a bard that spent more time running than attacking (Melodic) hardly gets us quaking in our boots.

Ad Glorium will be out tonight 9pm onwards....a few before then....so lets have some fun.....as usual we will roam not zerg...so bring a skald and we can go find some places to have some good fg v fg fun :)

Rabid

C

*Coolio*

Take it you were haveing a camp fire...
Cooking sauges,
Playing a banjo,
Singing Kumbaya right at the bottom of MTK?

T

taika

Ill try be there, trying get some friends to join also.

Had some serious fun yesterday there, sadly so few mids were around at later around 8-9pm. And i got bored to roam alone there to run everytime solo against fg albs. (the rare solo-ones just run back to friends when they saw me. Well was funny to see a paladin run away like little girl to group of albs and then bravely charge against me with his friends) :D

Well anyway, hope we have nice matches tonight.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by *Coolio*
Take it you were haveing a camp fire...
Cooking sauges,
Playing a banjo,
Singing Kumbaya right at the bottom of MTK?

Please read the post before trying to post witty replies

Originally posted by chuckas
...and no we did not camp the TK....we eventually got it through the heads of some numbskull albs that camping the TK sucks

kthxbye :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Please read the post before trying to post witty replies

What are you talking about? We actually have to READ the posts?!

K

Karnage

No, you don't have to read them.

But it helps to read them before trying to make a mockery of them.

Because then you youself don't get made to look like a tit by someone like me :D

K

Karnage

You shoulda taken out the "by someone" aswell you tit :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Forgive him, he's one of us mid's now and has had too loose quite a few braincells to fit in.

K

Karnage

Hmm.. i'm one of you mids too now btw :p

Got my UBAH lvl 5 SB :p

Just wanna make comparisons between SBs and infils....

OMG LA ROCKS!!!

Hits BLOODY hard at lvl 5 fs :p

C

*Coolio*

I know, I know,

Only looked at the top line...

Just had to make fun....

A

Asq

There was a fg hibs there yesterday though, although it might have been in the late afternoon instead of the evening :p

C

chuckas

Taika...thx for turning up....I love mezzing your pets :) There was a FG roaming mids but you missed them I think, they logged as you logged on I suspect.

We had some good fights with the mids....ganked and got ganked. But as you say most of the mids logged a bit early in the evening....Ad Glorium logged early (11pm...we usuallu stay til 12 or 12.30 gmt) as albs so vastly outnumbered the remaining mids it was not fun for us....and certainly not for you. Hope the odds were a bit more even after we left :)

Cyas all again next week...Sunday and monday nights are Ad Glorium nights...:)

Rabid

Users who are viewing this thread