BG3 has a little go!

O

old.job

Well I never, a few peeps in BG3!!!
Me and 2 stealthers had a little dance on Mid bridge with 2 Albs, we couldn't be bothered hitting each other cos that would've been the end of the night lol!

So I wander over to Alb keep, see a grp of 8!!!
get all excited and ran over to dance, and they ganked me like I was the whole of Hib in 1 character!!!
Iknow, Iknow, no quarter given and all that, but really BG3 is a bit different, there's never anyone there!
Maybe they'd be running round all night alone and a target was just too good to miss!

Jobbiger..the not friendly anymore Bard

E

Eldrik

Dancing

I was the Friar who was dancing with u at mb.
BTW i was bowing to duel u ( to death ). Next time let's have a fair duel please :) ( no heals no rezz).
Call for hibs ( and mids :) )come today to BG3, we'll get some fun peeps.....

Salute.

G

Gohlanchdir

i know, when ilfirin-arda took bg3 keep, we took first doors down, and then went away for 3 hourse and came back to take other door.....lol, not much happening no...thanx to ALL others who helped aswell

O

old.job

Ooh missed that , one bleedin Telewest down till 10.pm last night.
Heard that some Middies turned up last night, I was in BG1 getting slaughtered.

O

old.Reno

Bg 3 has been quite active the last couple of evenings.
From 20.30 ( CET) till 1.00 there's usually a lone hib or alb to be found, or even a FG or 2 once the opposition has been found.
Keep up the good work. :clap:
And mids show yourself!!

Cher 35 eld

T

Tryc

After a few nights of going to BG 3 and not seeing any action I've bitten the bullet and moved on, 36.7 and rising, maybe I'll be able to go to Emain in a few.

And to Cher. . .apologies for the excessive(and often unethical) number of times I killed you, you were often the only person out there to target for a bored infiltrator ;-)

J

jetsetminer

BG3 - rocks,

Had a great laugh last night around midnight running around with a couple of good people and a guild m8. We were playing as a team, scouting, setting ambushes, trying not to be predictable.

Big thanks to the 3 or 4 enemys that we encountered, good play. We were sorry you all seemed to log in the CK, we were trying to set a final trap :(

I had great fun, and after being bitterly disapointed with BG3 and RvR in general I finally have hope that it will be fun again!

Keep coming back - please - and everyone, use tactics, don't zerg - it's much more fun!

Users who are viewing this thread