BG1 fun :)

A

acei

I've been in BG1 today as my sorc Aceii and i have to say VERY well done to the middies who held onto CK as long as possible, even when we took down the 2nd gate it took ages until we were able to get in. Thank you for the good time :) i have 100RP to go now, so i'm sure i'll see you over the next day or two ;)

/bow to Shootalot your arrows were turning me into a pincushion.

K

killrake

Yes it was fun, and I was sooooo close to kil u one time, I had followed u for 5 minutes, and just when I was about to strike 2 infils popped close to u :).

I get u next time :)

I was damn fun :)

A

acei

Originally posted by killrake
Yes it was fun, and I was sooooo close to kil u one time, I had followed u for 5 minutes, and just when I was about to strike 2 infils popped close to u :).

I get u next time :)

I was damn fun :)
Because i was the only sorceror for a long time i usually had a few stealther guards and a healer close by :) nice to have mezz of 1875 range :p

R

rootin

It was good fun. Us Hibs continued to pick off the Albs/Mids until the numbers were just to much for us. Good fun for all.

N

nightcrawl

Yea it was a real nice fight. I were there with Tyrzis the Thane. Loved the AE'ing when you ran into the yard at first :D

Only problem were that I got no power regen, so that part sucked, otherwise it was great fun :)

Grats to the keep! We'll be seeing eachother again :D

A

acei

Originally posted by rootin
It was good fun. Us Hibs continued to pick off the Albs/Mids until the numbers were just to much for us. Good fun for all.
Yes you hibs were funny, running into us and PBAOEing... but twice u forgot about lil'ole me, so i mezzed most of your group once the second time mezz kept getting resisted and u were all so close together so i spammed AE-amnesia while the rest killed u ;)

S

stroopwafel

i didnt forget you but aoe mezz with a 100 radius is well...... not good :)

damn albs were spread out all the time :(

but still had a lot of fun with our little pbaoe ganksquad :p

P

pez

Yah the hibbehs were pissing me off big style. It seemed almost planned that everytime we were about to break the mids you'd smack the crap in to our rear with your pbaoe.

I tried to persuade, coax and abuse the albs till they would form a roaming grp to hold you off but no luck :/

M

mehuge

U hibbies with you pbaoe traps are sneaky little buggers you almost got me when your bard pulled me into your pbaoe, but i was ready for it and got out just in time.

Twice our little group (pac healer + 2 warriors) came across you and twice we came out on top. AOE mez4tehwin.

Later with our group of 5, we came at the albs from behind after they left atk, attacked them in the water. 5 against 2-3fg, i thought we did quite well considering :D You went and licked your wounds back near the atk for a bit so it must have hurt you a little.

stuckkeyboard4tehloose when you albs came inside the keep the second time around, after I sheild slamed some alb decided it was getting too hot, turned to run and keyboard stuck walking backwards doh! I was dead anyway I guess and the keep was already lost tbh

Tremendous Fun

S

stroopwafel

Originally posted by mehuge
Twice our little group (pac healer + 2 warriors) came across you and twice we came out on top. AOE mez4tehwin.
[/B]

heh that 2nd time i targetted you and pressed mezz
and... nothing happend..

couldnt go LD on a worse time :\

too bad there arent many hibs in bg1 and when there are most are shades or rangers :(

S

Slycin

Hehe, lo Aceii. I have to agree last night was great when teh albs attacked the ck, it was great to see them all rush in when the 2nd gate came down because I was standing on top of the lords tower just shooting everyone coming through the door :D. I feel sorry for you Aceii, no matter where you stood I could always seem to target you :). Anaway I hope mids take it back because I want to get my medal ;).

A

acei

Originally posted by Fluk3o
Hehe, lo Aceii. I have to agree last night was great when teh albs attacked the ck, it was great to see them all rush in when the 2nd gate came down because I was standing on top of the lords tower just shooting everyone coming through the door :D. I feel sorry for you Aceii, no matter where you stood I could always seem to target you :). Anaway I hope mids take it back because I want to get my medal ;).
2nd time we entered the CK i noticed some people on the roof, i AE-Mezzed them didn't know if you were one of them or not?

Anyway, i've changed my outfit just to dodge you from now on ;) no more blue and red.

X

xplo

Well I dinged 24 after albs got ck, so mids or hibs retake it so I can do the quest! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom