Bg0

M

matax

Does anyone play in BG0 ? Been there a couple of times to find it deserted, admittedly this was at off-peak hours, so just wondering if (and when) I might be able to find something going on to be zerged by :D

C

Craft

Havent been to bg0 personally but with housing comming in i think alot of people will be making / buying houses and / or just /level ing to 20 and going straight to bg1.

S

stelfa

I have a macro for /who Abermenai (bg0) and everytime I click it, anytime of day or night, I get 'No Matches'

I used to try finding an enemy there with my hunter, nothing for days. I've taken guild groups peak time on a Saturday and given up after finding no one to kill for hours.

I did find one Firbolg 3 weeks ago.

Everyone is in Thidranki instead because so many people are making /level 20 characters and taking them there. bg0 died when /level came in.

K

kivik

yup thats true m8. just exp on with Elinara to lvl 50 so u can have some fun in bg1 with enemies :)

O

old.job

Why did bg0 die, its much easier to die a few times to stay there than level up to 24, dont get it?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Two reasons why I dont go:

- You easily cap out in a day (not worth the SC armour etc).
- Most classes get much more interesting at lvl20.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

also u have to sui for a whole 1 hour to do it!!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Conchabar
also u have to sui for a whole 1 hour to do it!!

Erm no...

/level to 20 then suicide 5-6 times to get to lvl19...

That takes you 1hour? :eek:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Brynn
hib/prd i think he means. The 30-24 afaik

I was well aware of that :p The thread was about bg0 though.

B

behatch

if u /level to 30 and suicide you can go DOWN levels? wtf,uber :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by behatch
if u /level to 30 and suicide you can go DOWN levels? wtf,uber :D

When you type /level you instantly have the xp of a level 30 (or 20 on most servers). However the game doesnt like making people instantly lvl30, it has to do one levle at a time, so you right click and it gains levels.

Now if you suicide and loose some xp so that you would have the same xp as a lvl29, you will have less xp that you should have so when you right click you wont lvl to 30.

you can extend this by /leveling to 24, then suiciding until you loose all the xp gained from 24-30. It takes abotu 140 deaths though, which isnt too fun.

S

stelfa

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot

Funny thing about easily capping in one day, is once upon a time that was WHY people went there, especially casters, 125 rps in one day = Mystic Crystal Lore.

Of course you can still get those 125 rps in Thid probably just as fast (although casters have to worry about PA then). But then you have to level from 15-20 without MCL.

I used to wear level 24 SC armour in bg0 before moving to Thid (forward planning). ;)

The free level from a successful bg0 keeptake was nice too.

Of course people doing /level dont need bg0 keeptakes or MCL to help them level from 15-20. Which is why bg0 died. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom