bg spies

Everz

FH is my second home
no, you are not allowed to have a spy in an enemy realms BG to tell information back to your home realm.

this is crossrealming, find it out and you report it.

if US servers are anything to go off, mythic will do nothing.

Everz

FH is my second home
this post really made me laugh english , since everyone in this guild was in llaw arian before really so yes we have been playin against groove , TT etc loads of times

matter a fact i personally been fightin groove ,blizzard , NP , AD , valravens etc you name it for 5 years now ,its ashame they left i swear , tbh i wish honestly they would return especially for AE atm cous it would give us a challenge to fight em not afraid to admit that m8 :(
afaik only u were in LA before?

saru, nadiah etc were alb rerollers who shagged the bridge till rr10 :(

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
If there was cross-realming then it was totally out of order - given the fact that it was a primetime, legitimate raid. I am hearing moans about cross-realming; moans about Alarm Clock raids; moans about high realm rank Hibs zerging Albs; and moans about the stun spells that Hibs have, it is getting very annoying now.

If there is any evidence of cross-realming, then this server is a shocking state. I respected the Hibs for the way the took our relics -that was impressive. If anyone did cross-realm then all that respect is lost straight away, because how can we possibly compete with that.

I think any allegations have to be considered very, very carefully. I don't think making those kind of comments is helpful - if they are reactionary. If there is evidence - then well there is no point to rvr anymore is there? If you have a commanding position, and there is no way we can reclaim them in primetime. Why feed rps, if there is no chance of reclaiming them.

I am not completely convinced there was cross-realming, unless I see evidence to the contrary. If we have a fair chance to reclaim our relics, it can be possible. If there was a spy then I don't think we should rvr anymore.

gwield

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't there that night on that rvr mass raid , But Unless you have concrete proof there was cross realming don't try and cover your mistakes but accuseing us of alligations that you can't even back up clearly .

Plain and simple your raid didn't go well oh well it happens
try again

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik, 5 people aren't enough to show on realm war map, so someone's cheating and ruining the game to fuel their need for rp's.

And passwording an MRE bg seems kinda idiotic, doesn't it?
It's like trying to make babies when wearing a condom.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Awwwww i was at work tonite during this so i cant be accused of it :p bah.

I reckon it was coincidence tho, just like the people who ""coincidently" find me pve-ing in frontiers in the most out of the way places where u would never ever look for rvr action but hey i - cough radar - dont go posting to GoA to check these people out.

Tho this mite be cos im too lazy ;p , then again it couldnt have been me anyway as if GoA were too check my account theyd see my excal side has been mid for about a week now :)

If u want to blame anyone, blame whoevers bright idea it was to get rid of the 1hr realm switch thing >_< .

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Seriously i've changed my mind about the game not being ruined by a specific realm, hibs ruin this cluster with their arrogant attitudes and sleazy etiquette, tbh I'm ashamed to play this game because of you.

C ya then

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
afaik only u were in LA before?

saru, nadiah etc were alb rerollers who shagged the bridge till rr10 :(

and this goes to show why inactive ppl shouldnt post on a form when they know nothing about whats going on ingame. not having a direct go at you ever <3 just ingeneral.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
All the radar/cross-realming whine gets a bit boring.

Coincidences can happen, I've once ganked albies near Megalodon because I lagged off from the boat, you can get lucky :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Afaik, 5 people aren't enough to show on realm war map, so someone's cheating and ruining the game to fuel their need for rp's.

And passwording an MRE bg seems kinda idiotic, doesn't it?
It's like trying to make babies when wearing a condom.

I do realise that the server is suffering from low population, but trying a primetime relic raid with 5 people? :eek7:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
We proudly present the new Albion BG logo:

spys_800x600.jpg

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Awwwww i was at work tonite during this so i cant be accused of it :p bah.

I reckon it was coincidence tho, just like the people who ""coincidently" find me pve-ing in frontiers in the most out of the way places where u would never ever look for rvr action but hey i - cough radar - dont go posting to GoA to check these people out.

Tho this mite be cos im too lazy ;p , then again it couldnt have been me anyway as if GoA were too check my account theyd see my excal side has been mid for about a week now :)

If u want to blame anyone, blame whoevers bright idea it was to get rid of the 1hr realm switch thing >_< .

Did you leave my guild? you weren't booted. When you joined us Windraven's most recent raid there was no suspicion of cross-realming then. I have my doubts to this spying issue.

Anyway, best of luck to you if have left my guild. You were certainly different to the existing guildies, but that is not a bad thing.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
you say tt but remember those who are in or part of ae now were part of llaw at a time and we did kill tt on a regualar basis when tt played in fg rvr in agramon. amazing how short peoples memories are.

When I played with TT which is a long time ago, LA was nothing but a bunch of adders. And they got farmed by every grp out tbh.

but it have have changed after I quit. But I doubt it :p

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
i was in that bg last night, leading a g.o.a. pug.

the tactics where thought out and at one time we had fg's spread over hibernia taking towers.

Now if your following cups around hibernia, then thats crap.

Flames now i can understand that.

The fact that everry hib grp is caster based and most alb grps are 90% tank based means we fooked.

anyways tag did good last night.......wonder what tonite will be like
:flame:

Gamah

Banned
Alternatively you could stand in front of a mirror, willy in hand, and tell yourself what a good job you do for Arthur.

You fucking c unt!

I did this and I got REALLY hard, smashed the mirror and one of the falling shards cut my cock off..I now have no cock and my life is ruined because of you!

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Just so you all know, I've had the spy officially pointed out to me and now have proof.

Thanks alot for ruining the game for me.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Just so you all know, I've had the spy officially pointed out to me and now have proof.

Thanks alot for ruining the game for me.

Nice command called /qtd try it some? :(

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
now be honest,

What do you expect from rvr?

FACTS:

a: Clustering gave ppl the oppertunity of creating toons in multiple realms on one "server"

b: You are dealing with a crowd of semi intelligent ppl. Some aren't able to find their own pecker. Thinking is the last thing they want to do when they enter a Roleplay game. (imo that is about the only thing rpg's are good for)

c:addiction to those numbers: Rps, wins/losses, makes players move boundaries.

d: bad times , makes losers make it worse. Fatalism.
"Why hold back? This game is dying anyway so i want te get the most of it."

CAUSE:
Ppl haven't got the intelligence to keep information to their own realm sides. They need confirmation from enemy X. They need to hear: "damn you're good".
Sad innit!

And OFFCOURSE there will be X-realming. Mythic, GOA , (partially) provides the oppertunity in doing so!!!!. To most, stupid players, this is like candy.... and to kids... candy is just too sweet to resist.
Next to the clustering there are other means to communicate with enemies, but as everybody realizes, those conversations start with: "wow, nice fight there, you got me"
next step WILL BE: " i want a rematch"
final step and the X-realm activity: "ok, you got it, meet at location XXYYZZ"

MEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUT..... WRONG.... BAD !!!!
you haven't got the maturityto understand all.... piss off... go play something you can handle!!!

CONCLUSION: Get rid of Multi-realm-players on one cluster and you'll solve one problem. (sorry to those that can handle playing multi realms hoenstly)
TEACH PPL WHERE THE LINES HAVE TO BE DRAWN. IF you can't resist temptation to have a rematch or date or movie spot..... DON'T COMMUNICATE.
Get it into that crain and think what is harmless and harmfull to the universe where you are playing.
If you NEED to be in more then one realm in one cluster..... have the decency to act maturely. Compare it to driving a car... it ain't because it can do 200km/h you actually have to ride that hard. It ain't because you have acces to more means you have to ABUSE those.

Another problem:

Template theories, Combat results, Dueling, are other causes why X-realming in a Multi-realm-server WILL be done. Ppl are just looking for to much confirmation. The size of their E-peen is the only thing that counts. Inter-guild chats can be held about stuff like that, it could indeed help some ppl out. But ... again... there is a line.

Rp' farmers, those that you here go...
Ding... ding... 3L0 ding 4L0 ding 5L0 ding ding DING DING DING!!!!
are the worst type of ppl to tour with.

They have totally lost the games concept.. totally addicted, real junkies of number. THose ppl deffo need to seek help. THeir own spamming of DING THIS, DING THAT... is another way to seek attention.
Sad confirmation seeking losers. They have no personal goals, so they have to find them in other ppl.
If i'd would want to compliment a players on his achievements , i'd look at numbers and send a "nice job, well played" to that person.

If someone wants compliment you, they don't want to be demanded to do so. That DING shit is just about the only way someone will ever hear a compliment. Why do they need that? Think about it...(says a lot about the basics of the daoc community , doesn't it)

GERERAL CONCLUSION:
You will always have x-realming. You are dealing with human beeings...Some flee into a virtual world not because it is a hobby. No, it is their escape from a narrow real life. All they show/do in that virtual world is a reflection of their real life.
80% Never have been roleplaying they were EGOPLAYING.

Those ppl roaming SOLO, moaning about adding, seeking duels, are ppl that do not belong in this universe. They will do ANYTHING to get their way. Even destroy the word MULTI-PLAYER to get THEIR oppinion in public. They will DESTROY every MMO that ever will be created.
There are however solo players, single realm players, that are honest. You'll have exeptions to every rule. Those are solo because they want to and they can live with the fact that beeing alone is so much harder then running in a vast crowd. It can frustrate them from time to time when they are trashed by 8-20 enemies mid fighting one enemy.
Eventually those ppl will realize that it is normal and continue.
GET RID OF THOSE MOANING DUELING JUVENILES THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE.

last but not least.
It is about time ppl on excal and pryd start realizing this:
- the population on our server is not a problem. THe ppl that form that population are the only problem.
-THe population we have.. be it 400-500 at prime time, both servers combined, is more then enough to have a decent game.
-Unite, accept each other in one realm. Don't ask for an invite! INVITE PPL.
-a decent full scale invasion (SOTG wise) can be held with 40 active ppl working together. So don't whine about low population, unite what is left and get rid of the GARBAGE.

As for me...
as always....
i Love my hobby... i love daoc.
I do what i like and i don't break any rules that could ruin the games concept.
I may be a loner to some. I know i've been there for a few. If i can help, i will.
If i need help, i'll ask.

cheers...

and stop posting crap on these forums...
Do you honestly thing ppl will come play on this server with all the whining and cheating spamm you spamm on here?
Ok, i didn't feel like beeing verry constructive...
:kissit:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
eeeep, long post, and im tierd - but most of it sounded about right :p

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
yawn

english european cluster was the smalest `community` after `us`, `germany` and `france`.

italian and spanish server have proved to be a joke (spanish) and partialy (italian, largely to there being a home base build by another company) succes so far.

us (mythic), german (goa) and french (goa) clusters are probably still valid for at least a year, maybe for many years. UK (goa), spanish (goa), italian (goa) and japanese (mythic) servers are ... things of the past.

i`m playing english goa cluster... i want to kill stuff from other realms again... . but at the moment, mids don`t exist and hibs rule everything. hardly fun. but giving up is not in MY vocabulary.

so,

yes,

pls,

goa,

char transfer or further clustering.

english GOA cluster is all but dead it seams.

even hib players join the alb effort to restore balance again !!

unprecedented !!!

one thing,

even with broken morale, outnumbered (doesn`t happen much) and outgunned (...)

WE WILL FIGHT ON.

we will not surender.

ever.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
last but not least.
It is about time ppl on excal and pryd start realizing this:
- the population on our server is not a problem. THe ppl that form that population are the only problem.
-THe population we have.. be it 400-500 at prime time, both servers combined, is more then enough to have a decent game.
-Unite, accept each other in one realm. Don't ask for an invite! INVITE PPL.
-a decent full scale invasion (SOTG wise) can be held with 40 active ppl working together. So don't whine about low population, unite what is left and get rid of the GARBAGE.

Hi King of Barrows, Prince of Solo PvE. Seems like the right guy to have opinions about RvR. Being an alb also makes you qualified to say that population isn't an issue.
TBH, having 400-500 people online at primetime, and your realm having 50% of that, 250 people online... That's a population problem. Mid having 10-20% of that online is a real problem. Last night we had 8 people RvR'ing in odins/emain/hadrians/agramon combined. Not exactly what you need to start making some SoTG :rolleyes: invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom