bg spies

- English -

Resident Freddy
is this a bannable offence?

fed up of having my grp mates tactics found out before we even execute them cos of some cheating ass.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
If you know you have a BG spy and cannot get the relics back within prime time I see no reason why Albion cannot do as they like out of prime hours. Try and follow the unwritten rule of prime time raids only for it to be spoiled? Where is the sense in that?

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh. Hibs have lost any respect I had for them today, I try to lead an organised Mass RvR event, and through no fault of the players we had a BG spy who cross-realmed.

I would like to say this is the last event I will EVER lead because of this.

elbeek

Part of the furniture

fed up of having my grp mates tactics found out before we even execute them cos of some cheating ass.

Grp = 8 players. If you cannot group with 8 I feel very sorry for you :(

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Pathetic excuses, just ACed the relics back, don't come here trying to found any pathetic, stupid excuse to do so.

Damn at least CM and horner stand for what they do...

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I organise a primetime relic raid and u whine about that to, tbh go contradict urself to some1 who has time for you.

- English -

Resident Freddy
If you cannot group with 7 other people without 1 cross realming I feel sorry for you.

i was referring to the bg having a spy.

@ septima. Its no coincidence as soon as taglim annouced the rendez vous point. 2fg hibs come steam roll us. It was in the water at the bottom ^^

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
and still 5x or how many u were cant kill the few hibbies? :wanker:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I organise a primetime relic raid and u whine about that to, tbh go contradict urself to some1 who has time for you.

Alternatively you could stand in front of a mirror, willy in hand, and tell yourself what a good job you do for Arthur.

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
i can tell this mush i tryed today too take relics back. but it did not help sins we was 20 middis there and like 30 hibbis runed us over

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously i've changed my mind about the game not being ruined by a specific realm, hibs ruin this cluster with their arrogant attitudes and sleazy etiquette, tbh I'm ashamed to play this game because of you.

- English -

Resident Freddy
and still 5x or how many u were cant kill the few hibbies? :wanker:

thats easy to say in a high rr optimal group vs a random bunch. AE are nothing compared to some of the guilds who have roamed this server, groove, tt etc

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh. Hibs have lost any respect I had for them today, I try to lead an organised Mass RvR event, and through no fault of the players we had a BG spy who cross-realmed.

I would like to say this is the last event I will EVER lead because of this.

Please dont stereotype all hibs, nothing was ever said in our defense bg regarding prewarned information and no one ever pm'd any member of our grp at least about anything, we purely went on the cups on /rw. Thats for our group we ran tonight at least, i cant speak for other groups so please dont class all hibs like that. and also dont give up keep going at it. nothing wrong with leading a bg its tough but rewarding if it pays off

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously i've changed my mind about the game not being ruined by a specific realm, hibs ruin this cluster with their arrogant attitudes and sleazy etiquette, tbh I'm ashamed to play this game because of you.

dont think if there was a spy it was what did a difference.. a zerg of albs not working together really, isnt much use anyway.. but had been fun fighting and bombing zergs.. :p

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Please dont stereotype all hibs, nothing was ever said in our defense bg regarding prewarned information and no one ever pm'd any member of our grp at least about anything, we purely went on the cups on /rw. Thats for our group we ran tonight at least, i cant speak for other groups so please dont class all hibs like that. and also dont give up keep going at it. nothing wrong with leading a bg its tough but rewarding if it pays off

But whats the point if hibs are spying?

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I apologise to whomever didnt get the pre-warned info, but as frem said, i told the bg a new Rendevouz spot which was underwater at a random location, my group made it there unsighted there were 5 of us, after about 10 mins 2fg + of hibs came and killed us, to me I find that oddly coincidental. maybe it wasnt a bg spy but i find this unlikely, I've given up now tbh nadiah absolutely no point when people cheat.(not aimed @ u or AE) I saw u only at places with flames therefore I trust u didnt get pre-warned info

as for the hibs that posted here and gave me abuse, I presume ur 13years old and should learn to respect etiquette.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Where's the proof ?

Otherwise shut it tbh :eek:

Where it is ..?

Well it took less than 3min.. from bg-leader told where he's group where.. and where the other groups should come to .. till the group got zerged by a gr hibs... and we wernt that easy to find... unless you knew where we where..!

proof ?

:twak:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Where it is ..?

Well it took less than 3min.. from bg-leader told where he's group where.. and where the other groups should come to .. till the group got zerged by a gr hibs... and we wernt that easy to find... unless you knew where we where..!

proof ?

:twak:

the PROOF is if u spam the refresh button in your /rw map you will get cups near your keeps of there are enemies around. we turned up 3min after you started hacking a twr because we were about to go and take bold to get some action. however wen the alb zerg cant do a co-ordinated attack it really makes me laugh. also the first or second twr ye atttack is right beside crau.....a lvl 10 keep, ye pulled guards....my guild spam say 41..44....43 enemeies in the area. so ofc we are gona go and see wats going on. you got owned by a fg of hibs at the start. then it just went form bad to worse for your realm as the night progressed. dont blame x-realms as an excuse due to your realms poor attempts at taking a keep/relic.

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
thats easy to say in a high rr optimal group vs a random bunch. AE are nothing compared to some of the guilds who have roamed this server, groove, tt etc

This I can agree on, but..

I believe several hib grp's and many stealthers was roaming to get a sight of the albs. Atleast a couple of times I heard stealthers spam in bg that albs where sighted tho I don't know if this was your grp.

And could U give english a break he is actually making sence and not just spamming shit and flamebaiting ect. Try to give him some feedback helps alot more than just spamming ffs at him :drink:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
you say tt but remember those who are in or part of ae now were part of llaw at a time and we did kill tt on a regualar basis when tt played in fg rvr in agramon. amazing how short peoples memories are.

- English -

Resident Freddy
you say tt but remember those who are in or part of ae now were part of llaw at a time and we did kill tt on a regualar basis when tt played in fg rvr in agramon. amazing how short peoples memories are.

they were just a few examples ^^

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
the PROOF is if u spam the refresh button in your /rw map you will get cups near your keeps of there are enemies around. we turned up 3min after you started hacking a twr because we were about to go and take bold to get some action. however wen the alb zerg cant do a co-ordinated attack it really makes me laugh. also the first or second twr ye atttack is right beside crau.....a lvl 10 keep, ye pulled guards....my guild spam say 41..44....43 enemeies in the area. so ofc we are gona go and see wats going on. you got owned by a fg of hibs at the start. then it just went form bad to worse for your realm as the night progressed. dont blame x-realms as an excuse due to your realms poor attempts at taking a keep/relic.

Ehhmm .. WHAT in "quote " ..from bg-leader told where he's group where.. is it you dont understand ... ?

a fg under the water doing nothing but waiting .. that doesnt show on my /rw map.. dont know if it does on yours.. but it might.. to help the "underpopulated " realm ..

What you are refering to.. was 30 min after that... and again, your guildspam, will only tell you ( atleast as an Alb ) how many enemies in the erea, after they pulled guards ... not at the same time, as the attack.. so someone might have heard a bit of, where we where going.. or Hibs port pretty fast ?

Meril

Fledgling Freddie

ahahahaahaha did LA kill anything ?!
sad to see your primetime raid got ruined english :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Said zerg action today again. Was running a bit solo today to meet 4 Rangers perma guarding Crauch bridge.

Later, we were running with 7 today roaming through Emain and Breifine and we had to light towers again to get any incoming which ended with AE on us + 3-4 people inside a tower.

Okay, lesson was already learned on last massive RvR event or whatever you call it but when Albs stopped in Hibernia, Hibs were only to be seen in (Alb/Hib) keeps or towers, no roaming no nothing (excluding AE from it, was Daesavio and others). Annoying, having to go close to a bridge or tower or keep to have a fight and then the losing Hibs back off to there and have 1-2 FGs more inc.

Don't know why taking keeps and breaking ports at midnight when there is nothing to take in Ablion as the relics are gone WHILE whining a year long how CM has supposedly PvE'ed?

Why not roaming a bit?

Albs should take a break and make solid groups for a change and then try a BG raid again, you're giving way too many RPs away. All I see is Albs dying to one or two PBAoE'ers, you guys should level chars and make groups that prevent that.

Then start moaning about BG spies. Thanks for the effort though, but I have seen again ungrouped unbuffed chars with the BG, what is the point in that?

Victory comes from being organized and communicating. 6-7 semi balanced groups can attack 6-7 different targets at the same time and require from the Hibs way more than just running into a zerg and PBAoE'ing it to death.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie

this post really made me laugh english , since everyone in this guild was in llaw arian before really so yes we have been playin against groove , TT etc loads of times

matter a fact i personally been fightin groove ,blizzard , NP , AD , valravens etc you name it for 5 years now ,its ashame they left i swear , tbh i wish honestly they would return especially for AE atm cous it would give us a challenge to fight em not afraid to admit that m8 :(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie

no, you are not allowed to have a spy in an enemy realms BG to tell information back to your home realm.

this is crossrealming, find it out and you report it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom