BG Noob question...

B

bracken_woodman

To earn credit for the BG medallion, I know that one of the things you have to do is to take part in a successful keep raid. The question is do you have to be alive at the point the lord dies to get credit for it? I was involved in one a few days back, we killed the lord once, the keep didnt changed hands but the lord respawned. I died killing him the second time, after which the keep changed hands. Just want to know if that counts towards the medallion.

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
To earn credit for the BG medallion, I know that one of the things you have to do is to take part in a successful keep raid. The question is do you have to be alive at the point the lord dies to get credit for it? I was involved in one a few days back, we killed the lord once, the keep didnt changed hands but the lord respawned. I died killing him the second time, after which the keep changed hands. Just want to know if that counts towards the medallion.

nope

B

blem

next patch(1.61) you will:

- Players who attempt to capture the battleground or merchant keeps for the experience reward and die will receive the requirement if they are within the keep region when the lord is killed by their allies.

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: BG Noob question...

Originally posted by Trinilim
nope

Bollox :( Really didn't want to have to spend too much time in BG0, it gets depressing there after a while, especially watching how people try and take the keep.

P

parisienscot

Just to clear up the confusion:

At the current patch you have to be near or in the keep and alive when the lord is killed and the keep is claimed to get the reward.

Next patch however you will still get the reward even if you are dead as long as you are near or inside the keep.

When I say near - I am pretty sure it's when you get the message "You have just entered Thidranki Faste (or whatever)" in your upper chat box - about halfway up the hill outside.

Users who are viewing this thread