Beta has begun

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Lumikki said:
Yeah... taken from the european boards:

-------------------
I was wondering if I need to download the whole game for EU beta when I am already in the US beta and have the latest version?

Or can I just change some configuration files?

Thanks in advance.
--------------------

All I can say is W T F.
He should be kicked from Euro beta and replaced with another participant. Only valid action to take.

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
Tis abit of a piss take to be in both the US & EU betas ...... obviously blizzard screened their intakes well! :(

Hessian

Fledgling Freddie
Nae invite for me yet either, or anyone else i know :eek:

Funny pic' nick :cheers:

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It may have been the stress test, which isn't that unreasonable.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
It may have been the stress test, which isn't that unreasonable.

I doubt it, check the WoW forums and im pretty sure 99% of the guys who signed up for US betas (American or European) signed up for the Euro beta aswell. :S

Aada

Part of the furniture
got my beta email at 13.08 today :p im currently playing a rogue... theres alot of german players in the game

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Blizzard has invited a lot of Europeans into the US betas regardless. Fansites, competitions and the Blizzard Friends system. Also need to consider that Fileplanet subscribers regardless of location got cd keys.

Aada

Part of the furniture
i been playing it for about 4 hours now and its very quick at leveling... the quest system is very nice often giving you a nice item and leading onto another quest..

overall at the moment its a very good game but once the fun factor wears off we'll see what remains

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Filling in beta applications is like applying for jobs now, use 90% bullshit and 10% exageration. I would've had my key by now if I posted something like:

I'm divorced, unemployed, suffering from eating disorders, depression and play online games for 34hours a day. I only leave the house to visit my rehab group.

Insta beta invite oO

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
Die irl and hand over your keys beta whores !
Anyone hosting the client somewhere? So one can prepare (here's hoping I get an invite :p) if the invite should pop into my mailbox?

If you don't want too many d'loading from you, there's always the PM option ;)

Would save me a lot of time :p

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
US clients are compatible, so if you get the stress test and patch it or another client version, you want 0.9+ I think. Then you edit the realmlist to point at the European servers etc.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yussef said:
Blizzard has invited a lot of Europeans into the US betas regardless. Fansites, competitions and the Blizzard Friends system. Also need to consider that Fileplanet subscribers regardless of location got cd keys.

omg, i would have subsribed just to get, if i subscribe can i still get one? :D

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
No, it was for the stress test only (Fileplanet).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom