Best Trio in rvr nowdays in Mid Side ?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Aha. Make a video of it! It will be awesome if you kill someone :p

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
sorry but the best trio has to be 3 friends... doesnt matter about class as long as your having fun :p

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
whatever, the point was that skald wasn't OP'ed in the past, hence the fact I killed high RR, already said I can die thousand times.

Think what u want to think, god, you can't even whisper when u killed someone when u speak about the fact of a weak melee class (in the past) I also killed RR10 hunter Durrell + RR11 hunter (don't remember the name) at laby absorbacrom spot unbuffed and with a little help in the end of the fight (when durrell was dead) with an infil, but that wasn't the point, I also had died to RR3 warlocks and stuff

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Bd with Supp Spec RR7 is already ready (full Toa'ed though have to get him new template) :p . Now i have to find best templates for skald and valk (pff).

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
So someone started this thread to get some answear about best trio as mid yet some random comes here and claims he killed this and that 2008-9 and then says its not about his epeen?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
So someone started this thread to get some answear about best trio as mid yet some random comes here and claims he killed this and that 2008-9 and then says its not about his epeen?

Hahahaha here have a rep :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i really think it depends on the player and not the char and the RR's.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie

that is demagogic

you are blind, dumb, deaf or have a real epeen shortcircuit when not understanding at all, I won't explain it more, it was about including skald in Trio cuz someone (Gahn) said skald is OP'ed... therefore I said killing RR11 skald time ago was possible for a lower RR pally, hence the fact they weren't OP'ed in the past...
whatever, u must be stupid :p

I also said I can be killed thousand times even by RR3 warlocks or whatever aswell, that's not the point, just saying ur name + /killed and then u pop like a spot in the arse, who's the random? I dunno why i get surprised u were always a rude boy and you are an arrogant prick for sure :eek:

/ignore disscusion :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Before you type more you should perhaps open your eyes and read the thread from the beginning to the end, he asked about whats the best trio NOWADAYS not 1-2 years ago and i doubt ppl really fking cares what you killed 2years ago. You claim its not a epeen stroking shit yet you claim you kill this and that, what has that to do with anything when the thread starter asked about this year this patch and not years ago, so dont call me me stupid cuz you pretty much selfraped yourself with bs and your epeen shit. You remind me so much of this thid guy claimed he was skilled and killed all this ppl yadda yadda, but then again he had no proof about it. Postfarmer and bs skills you sure win on that

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
xomer u can always try a cave shammy in mid trio, not a big dmg dealer, but well played can shearbuff + disease + give endu (also perma sprint) + heals+ some root cc , altho Valk can provide heals is interesting having a backup healer who can shearbuff :) u will kill faster unbuffed people :) although still is not so fast like warlock or zerker dmg deal :eek:

Logi

Resident Freddy
Lots of zergs or grps bundling up at keeps, like hibs usually do at DC so i'd try healer/lock/thane... Thane with ST and healer stun spamming since ST removes immunity timer whilst lock just bombs.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Perfect example when ppl notice they are talking bullshit and know they are wrong

Don't worry about him Net his only RR's came from farming in POC between him and his m8 and taking towers when server pop was around 3 on dyvet.

What I remember from him was he light tower as soon as trouble came he run away.

Soulja

- English -

Resident Freddy
big words soul, didnt you camp beno bridge all day with your 2 other ranger chums when dyvet pop was 3 also ? ;p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
big words soul, didnt you camp beno bridge all day with your 2 other ranger chums when dyvet pop was 3 also ? ;p

No there was few more than 2 lol

atleast we didn't stay in Beno tower with DI bot as some peeps Frem lol

and if pop was only 3 that would of meant we were only 1's on server ROFL

AND seeing as you and you m8 taglim used to moan like old women that would of meant there were 5 of us.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hmmm everyone hates eachother because of this thread ? :S

Too bad, play your game dont QQ about the past

Gahn

Resident Freddy
As i already told, some ppl in here ain't playing the game nowadays imo :m00:

Edit: Oh and he's ain't Netcode hint hint!!!

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Don't worry about him Net his only RR's came from farming in POC between him and his m8 and taking towers when server pop was around 3 on dyvet.

What I remember from him was he light tower as soon as trouble came he run away.

Soulja

boring, change ur gossip :p

So best trio have Valk,
and Skald in always? just for the speed/insta spells? :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
boring, change ur gossip :p

So best trio have Valk,
and Skald in always? just for the speed/insta spells? :)

Imo Skald is a must for a duo / trio. He has many very important insta's / speed and ofc he does a lot of dmg with his 2-handed weapon.

When i started Daoc with my zerker (first char etc), i saw Skald abilities (speed, stun, mezz, dd's, healing + dmg add etc) and i told to myself: oh bastard why the fuck you didn't make a skald : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom