Best Trio in rvr nowdays in Mid Side ?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all,

I have to play DAoC since 2004 - 05, i am back now and i have realized that many things have changed (Toa templates, Ml's , Nerfs etc.). I was wondering if you can help me to find out the best available trio in RvR atm in the mid side.

Imo the best option was Healer / Skald / Bd but some guyz told me that Healer isn't so necessairy anymore and it's better to replace him with a Valk or something.

I'll really appreciate this.

Thanks.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
skald + 2 valks :p annoying to kill or skald + valk + zerker anything that can do fast damage for hit and runs basicly.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
As said, ^^

Me an my rl friends used to trio Valk Skald Savage (2h) and that was fun, any dps class will work imo

- English -

Resident Freddy
depends if you wanna zerg surg or 3v3 or even 3v5 etc. I doubt 3v8 is possible unless you got a paccer and still it will be hard nowadays.

but still probably skald, valk and healer or random

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
skald valk zerk imo

I have asked many guyz and many of them told me that trio.. But i think if we don't have range class it would be a big disadvantage for us.

Afran

Part of the furniture
id take lock out of lock/rm in place of zerk, would have a hard time peeling rm

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Valk and skald are so stupidly op'ed it doesnt matter what you put as a 3rd man

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
I did like in 2008-9

pally vs RR11 (then) Netcode plus healer, both defeated.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I did like in 2008-9

pally vs RR11 (then) Netcode plus healer, both defeated.

Rofl wtf have you been smoking? Sure i die/died alot in pvp, but never vs you and sure not with a fking healer, so plz less bs :p

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
true story, another thing is u don't remember, was past agramon's bridge from beno, you were herra and i think i was RR6, I killed healer (was a dorf, i think he was low RR) while trying not to give u my back and used RA's whole combat, didn't do screenie tho, but skalds sucked those days, and maybe u had RA's down, i don't know.

I don't mind if u don't believe it tbh :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
true story, another thing is u don't remember, was past agramon's bridge from beno, you were herra and i think i was RR6, I killed healer while trying not to give u my back and used RA's whole combat, didn't do screenie tho, but skalds sucked those days, and maybe u had RA's down, i don't know.

I don't mind if u don't believe it tbh :p

I dont mind you wanna stroke some epeen but i hardly think you of all ppl killed me + healer, sure if it was theodon, but sorry if that happend i would remember it.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
whatever,its not about stroke some epeen, i don't mind at all u don't believe it, it happened year/s ago aswell as i can die thousand times and kill others, the point was i didn't know skalds are Op'ed actually, in the past they weren't , as RR6 pally beating a RR11 skald was enough for me to check, it was me but as i said, i don't care at all u don't remember /peace

br1te

Loyal Freddie
quality how people are still trying to claim they killed someone once within a 10 year period even now the game is dead. GJ!

Best trio is obviously Pac, BD, RM/SM and if you disagree, you're wrong.

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
im currently playing in a trio with 2 friends and we are healer, skald and savage and its not going so bad atm but we are RR3L0 or so and we are very soft yet :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
My melee wizard almost killed Netcode's hunter

True story :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom