Best Strafe/Window-Drag Abuser Awards 2K4

Lagavulin

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe no im not banned konah, i just havent payed for my account.
And i dont know if im gonna open it again yet..
But after reading all this maybe i should start again :D

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Konah said:
lagavullen(?) yes definately in the upper echelons, appropriate name also :worthy:
lagavulin, and yea he was the win, endeneit was skilled to

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with unsticking is that if the target decides to run you are fucked as they can get away from you. Don't see many strafers these days but pre toa RR were always the most annoying

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Next there'll be whines about Shamans using PBAE disease to escape, Healers using AE insta mez (which is a baseline Healer skill, Catacombs/Herald lie - Insta mez/stun is baseline Pac!!) to run away.

The other day I was ganking an Armsman and he used slam to run!! I mean wtf! Its such abuse. All Armsmen are lame ass slam abusing noobs ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Next there'll be whines about Shamans using PBAE disease to escape, Healers using AE insta mez (which is a baseline Healer skill, Catacombs/Herald lie - Insta mez/stun is baseline Pac!!) to run away.

The other day I was ganking an Armsman and he used slam to run!! I mean wtf! Its such abuse. All Armsmen are lame ass slam abusing noobs ;)

Theres a differance between using a spell or style your class has and exploiting lag and poor game coding just because you can.

Oh and I don't have slam so I don't count as one of your slam abusers :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Oh and I don't have slam so I don't count as one of your slam abusers :D

Pfft, poppycock! Slam is baseline for Armsmen, your just trying to cover up your bug abuse. Spells which hinder the moventational abilities of others are wrong, evil and should be banned!! No!! Being banned is not enough, you should all be rounded up and locked in a sweaty room with a fat french gardener named Maurice!!

As for strafing, maybe I missed somthing but in my little 'How to play' handbook it says nothing about trying to avoid being hit. I'm going to have to try that next time sombody tried to anally violate me

Buggery Dude: Wtf are you doing? You can move out of the way!!
Archeon: Haha!! The table is on the other turned shoe now BD! You suck!!!
<!Archeon Runs Away!>
Buggery Dude: Fuck this, i'm rolling a Savage so I can get 100% critted quad-hits ever time I swing at cap speed.

;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
your just a fat ducker really!

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I agree with a camlan whine there, play like a man - don't abuse strafe!

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
you can be a good strafer(like me) and ppl get 5x target is not in view!

or you can be a bad one.. and get 1 :|

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Hard to sanction strafing and keep ppl from doing it, since it retarded. Atleast i know that we kick guildies who lagstrafe in pe xO

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Kahland said:
Hard to sanction strafing and keep ppl from doing it, since it retarded. Atleast i know that we kick guildies who lagstrafe in pe xO

ROTFL

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
i started strafing in combat with my SB to avoid getting positionals in my back from the adds, its ofcourse wrong to use it to avoid being hit due to lag.
i wont throw a stone, cos im in a glass house here. i have strafed in combat myself so im not innocent here.
if some1 starts strafing on you use /face instead of /stick and he will keep missing now and then while u will pound in style after style ;)

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Uhm..
Can't remember name of guild(s), but was the high RRs on pryd/alb :p
Walker, Pbuck, Knudden, Vermillion etc, strong strafers all of them ^^

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
haha, my SB is on the screen :D called Whiner :D

.. but he dont whine about strafe ;) nub adder hihihi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom