Food best post night out food?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Mixed tikka/Donner kebab with chilli sauce, loads of garlic and sweet mint sauce, salad and chips with two cans of Rubicon Guava to wash it down absolute proper win.

And you wonder why you had bowel complaints?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rubicon mango is what the real men drink, especially with carribean food.

Everz

FH is my second home
Rubicon guava is sexual, just as nice some Ting.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
KFC is pure filth but is great after a skinfull.

Can't even consider kebabs. About as welcome to my tastebuds at John Galliano at a Barmitzvah

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Abrakebabra chain in dublin make awesome kebabs, filthy places but awesome doner kebabs, with chilli and garlic sauce nom nom nom nom nom

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Abrakebabra chain in dublin make awesome kebabs, filthy places but awesome doner kebabs, with chilli and garlic sauce nom nom nom nom nom

You poor poor man. You must have never have had a kebab before? Abrakebabra? Muck!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just found out our local kebab place serves chicago style pan pizzas. Yummy pie of awesome :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Cheese, with either ketchup and marmite or bacon or baked beans toasties are all you need after a load of beers.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Quarter Pounder with bacon, onion & cheese. That is all.

Pizza is a morning after deal btw.

Will

/bin/su
Why would you eat a doner kebab when the shish is available?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sometimes you need a greasy donor.

Lamp; you are missing out, good kebabs are very healthy and tasty, I'm not saying greasy late night kebab shops are the good one's mind :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Double whopper cheese menu with curly fries..

fuck-yeah.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Harlequins on Eccy Road in Sheffield did the most epic chili sauce I have ever eaten. I used to get doner meat, chips and fuck loads of chili sauce more or less every night.

Marc

FH is my second home
There is a kebab shop in newcastle right outside the train station and their kebabs are like nothing else ive tasted. Not the usual meat but something else. God knows what meat it is but its devine!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There is a kebab shop in newcastle right outside the train station and their kebabs are like nothing else ive tasted. Not the usual meat but something else. God knows what meat it is but its devine!

German shepard.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture

Can't say I particularly found the kebab meat amazing in there when I was at uni there about 4 years ago.

The best doner I ever had was at Sicilys just down the Bigg market near flares, but then they changed the kebab meat and it was like that tripe they serve in Munchies.

Marc

FH is my second home
Can't say I particularly found the kebab meat amazing in there when I was at uni there about 4 years ago.

The best doner I ever had was at Sicilys just down the Bigg market near flares, but then they changed the kebab meat and it was like that tripe they serve in Munchies.

Well it was 10 years ago, might have changed. Wasnt a kebab shop, was an indian takeaway, but certainly pissed over any kebab, even those in greece

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I got frigging slaughtered last night (only sign I went out this morning was boots placed together at side of bed instead if in their rightful place...everything else was put away neatly...I am amazing when pissed!) anyway I can say with absolute cetainty, best post night out food is sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, tomatoes etc and a shit load of juice!!

bloody hell lol, I am still quite pissed if truth be told hehe it's a good job I cannot drive!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lol I got frigging slaughtered last night (only sign I went out this morning was boots placed together at side of bed instead if in their rightful place...everything else was put away neatly...I am amazing when pissed!) anyway I can say with absolute cetainty, best post night out food is sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, tomatoes etc and a shit load of juice!!

bloody hell lol, I am still quite pissed if truth be told hehe it's a good job I cannot drive!

Welcome to my life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
EQ you got some funny ways of saying you got wasted :D

Can't rep though, need to spread myself more :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe arseholed seems to be the one that caused the funniest level of confusion in this place though wasn't it rofl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom