Food best post night out food?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
what is your favourite post night out food?

in recent weeks i have tried maccy D's, Pizza (delivery) and now home made bacon burgers

so far im leaning towards Pizza (with extra garlic bread!)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I can't begin to say how much I miss good Taco fries after a few bevvies. Fries, lots of cheese, lots of chilli and burger sauce. mmmmmmmmmm

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
After a nightou or hangover?

I usually don't eat when out, just go to some or other home and eat the next day.

HAngover wise i tend to go for what's in the fridge, but a nice 14 filling pizza never hurts. Ofcourse with hair of the dog ;)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just had some pizza AFTER SOME DRINKS AND IT DID THE JOB NICELY.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Kebab, or some nice fried onion rings, jalapeno poppers and mozarella sticks.. Since my stomach is slightly sensitive to beer i wont subject it to pizza day after since the pizza dough will just upset my tummy. So i rather have my beer than a pizza day after. :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'd go with pizza seeming as if you don't finish it it works the next day too.

I've never eaten a Doner and I can't bring myself to - I avoid eating stuff that seems to have had an accident with a moving vehicle and then a mincer (not necessarily in that order) and is at best luke warm.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pizza is good, a nice borrito works too. Personally though I love cheesy beans on toast, it has everything you need stop a hangover the following morning, costs peanuts, cooks in under 5 mins and tastes great.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Last weekend I came home and made pancakes.. Was uber win!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
make french toast and then use it to make a bacon sanger with...trust me, it is beyond good!

...and Gatorade.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The best post night out food is always the last one you had without throwing up :)

But, for what it's worth, there is nothing better than a chicken shwarma from "Helen's" on Edgeware Road at 5am.

Marc

FH is my second home
The lack of Kebab in this thread is worrying

Zede

Part of the furniture
KEBAB ofc, garlic sauce, chips & a can of coke.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
havnt had a kebab in months, maybe its time soon. Waiting till i get to my hometown for best kebab in denmark.
However the best drunk food is fries!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the best meals while drunk are no different to the best meals while sober imo, be it fancy steak, paella, roast dinner, a pie or whatever :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Kebab, or some nice fried onion rings, jalapeno poppers and mozarella sticks.. Since my stomach is slightly sensitive to beer i wont subject it to pizza day after since the pizza dough will just upset my tummy. So i rather have my beer than a pizza day after. :)

allergic to gluten?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Chicken & Mushroom pot noodle made into sandwich's

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Clam

Now now, sorry for the easy joke

My fav is dinner leftovers. Hhmmm cold spaghetti bolognesa from the fridge.... YUMMY! :clap:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I find pussy is the best post night out food. Especially if the pussy in question has a delicious yeast-based creamy topping or a tangy blood based marinade... mmm...

:cheers:

Uara

Part of the furniture
When I was in Leeds I used to quite often buy onion bhaji's after a night out...amazing!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Mixed tikka/Donner kebab with chilli sauce, loads of garlic and sweet mint sauce, salad and chips with two cans of Rubicon Guava to wash it down absolute proper win.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Mixed tikka/Donner kebab with chilli sauce, loads of garlic and sweet mint sauce, salad and chips with two cans of Rubicon Guava to wash it down absolute proper win.

Is that all you mentioned even considered as food? garlic in a ¿¿tikka??

and what in Jamie Oliver's name is a Rubicon Guava?? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Tonight..?

Hogshead all day breakfast.. fucking pukka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom