Best Of Thid

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually gonna bother to reply to one of these threads for a change. Just because I think you are missing out on one guy;
Bucketofblood (the red HO arms), hits like a truck and takes an army to kill. Just proves that polers are the best tanks available in thid.

One of few albs who I continously see in roaming alb groups (yes they exist! :p ) and doesn't give up after a defeat. /salute

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Kragh said:
Actually gonna bother to reply to one of these threads for a change. Just because I think you are missing out on one guy;
Bucketofblood (the red HO arms), hits like a truck and takes an army to kill. Just proves that polers are the best tanks available in thid.

One of few albs who I continously see in roaming alb groups (yes they exist! :p ) and doesn't give up after a defeat. /salute

Good shout, he does rock and by far the best Alb I have seen there :D.

Keep up the good work!

noblok

Part of the furniture
Let's see, out of my list Broken dropped his buffs when we duelled, Elkie and Sotha duelled me unbuffed as well and Septica runs unbuffed all the time as far as I know. 4/10 isn't that bad (Ridz and Hamro don't count, as they are in the group category).

In reply to Kragh: True, Bucketofblood hits damn hard. I should've added a "sorry to everyone I forgot"-clause :).

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
(invisibletank) said:
u gave it to him...well in that case i h8 u irl :p
he beat me in a 1v1 duel coz that stupid fuking thing...:twak: ...gif hib versions name :fluffle:

its called buff bot haste :p, ill prawn u with ne wep mate,
forgot to mension but even thoi hate him soooo much,
Fiii the cabalist is though to take down and unless u get the PA off u can count urself dead, as far as hibs go, i came across a hero today by the name of poooketh (i think) seemed like a very good playa, gif duel with full health :p

btw Fao latu Pm me next time on mid, (invy) would` nt mind a duo for good old times:p gif proper duel against vamp also

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
:eek6: Lullah-Prydwen didnt know you were unbuffed, man you hit like a truck! :>
ahh and Blokkie is also unbuffed.. you were buffed the previous fight right? or was i to gimp to even get close xD

rynnor

Rockhound
Toffie said:
Name the three best players of thid regardless their realm

1 ) Blokkie : Unbreakable
2 ) Lochaber ( for those who don't know him he is actually the only decent rejuv clerc in thid and also a really nice guy so I think he deserve's it )
3 ) Latuvu : fotm'er , strafer but skilled ;-)

My char in Thid btw is Miekemuis 24 pally currently 2H crush

Hmm - found a mid healer called lochbar when playing my mid toons - I hear imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but lol :p

Amongst Mids the most skilled I have ever seen is the original Fenu - dont think he plays anymore tho. I have a soft spot for pikodot and some of the other middie ae dotters due to keeping me on my toes as lochaber ;P

Hibs - I have the hardest time killing kotok - hes good and hes always in the middle of a group - I have the most respect for Hamro tho - particularly as his chanter when he solos.

Albs - its hard to judge when your playing amongst them and I have different values to most - those who help their realm mates and repair/bring siege weapons I esteem the most - Kyklonas tho we dont see him much - Silvanus for keeping me alive and amused and many many others - theres a good atmosphere in alb these days and I find people cooperate well :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Tallen said:
90% of the forumites maybe ;)

Not me unless I'm playing a buffer class - cant be arsed logging my bot - dont play many melee/stealthers which is where they really make a difference.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't even know you were Invy m8 :p
You could have tried not to leech each time you see me :D /kiss

Oh and Staffzor and Coldbear, you're the 2 guys i don't know, but who made nice flame in my thread about the ban, i don't know what you have against people, you should look at yourself before telling that ... and you don't need to start a big thread about it as you did in mine .

See you IG guys

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:

Oh and Staffzor and Coldbear, you're the 2 guys i don't know, but who made nice flame in my thread about the ban, i don't know what you have against people, you should look at yourself before telling that ... and you don't need to start a big thread about it as you did in mine .

See you IG guys

Ok... I got no idea what you are talking about.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Nevermind sorry, I remembered stupid things and i must have done a mistake, excuse me :>

Still waiting for albs in Thid ^^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Latuvu Kmk said:

See you IG guys

Coldbeard if you dont mind spelling my nick correct ;p

Cant really recall what you are on about when talking about the flame in the thread about the ban. I dont think you are worthy of any "best of thidranki" title because from my experience you've rolled some overpowered thid in vampiir, hardly an impressive achievement to pwn with that. Who cares if you play with some kind of honour when you play a shit class like that anyway, furthermore, I encountered you on Prydwen and I was amused to see how much you did just to win, even if it included unfair play. Like taking your bot with you and placed it a bit away to heal you in fights, kind of shows what type of player you are, not a player I'd look upon as a "best of thid", not even a decent player.

Just my two cents.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:

See you IG guys

Where's the love meighters? ;[

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i wish i could be assed to keep a thid char and one day i might have made it into one of these best of threads lol Q_Q

Need to remake friar.. must..not..ding..25

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Wanna give a shout-out to some of the old-school players I thought were the best.

Ministeef - Have yet to see a ranger even CLOSE to matching his skill and ridiculous kill-spam.

Vluwi - Un-botted shade, awesome player, understands teamwork. Had some of my best days with him/her until he/she mysteriously disappeared : (

Everyone else bots too much or doesn't perform well enough.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
exponentiaL said:
Where's the love meighters? ;[

everywhere, I love you all =)

Btw coldbeard, sorry for the bot, i never do it, but it's a good way to xp ... i also hate it it's really boring to play 2 chars ... and for the vamp sorry again, but show me something i can play to kill 4 or 5 players without needing other hib

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
show me something i can play to kill 4 or 5 players without needing other hib

a WL maybe ?? u kill albs and u wouldnt need hibs to help :p

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
hib: pooketh (the hero)
mid: blokkie (though xD)

/dukos the unbuffed infil

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
Its : Phooklet.....
aww who gives alrdy bored of hero..

Mid: Lullah , Runningtor , skrap , Blokkie (becuz hes weird not skilled :p )
alb: noobs galore i dunno, just crapload of twinked infs...
hib: cant keep em apart they all look the same 2 me Oo

Mammon

Fledgling Freddie
Blokkie is the best of us all, not only ubber 1337nes counts in life!

/salut

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
infils dont require such amount of skill as a ns.. considering their having more spec pts per level.. thus STR/CON debuff > all ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
do u not play anymore arumo? my accs opend atm fancy playin mid thid :p
n get teh dotmonster to imo

noblok

Part of the furniture
Ridz, contact me in-game and I'll help you out with the Mid stuff :). Arumos still plays, same goes for Dotmonster.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Blokkie curently got mid pryd acount here teach me the way of the thane:worthy:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Ridje said:
do u not play anymore arumo? my accs opend atm fancy playin mid thid :p
n get teh dotmonster to imo

<3 ...arumos plays skrap, skrapo and dozor on bg :)

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
Fiii the cabalist is though to take down and unless u get the PA off u can count urself dead

Recognition at last:m00: just garotte me b4 i sprint away hehe :)

albs: love grping with Eeeekamouse/sorc and Sakre/heretic,lotsa love for Miekemuis too
hibs: fear haec's bolts!
mids: all the warlocks<they should stay in thid where they r easy kills imo:)>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom