Best Of Thid

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Name the three best players of thid regardless their realm

1 ) Blokkie : Unbreakable
2 ) Lochaber ( for those who don't know him he is actually the only decent rejuv clerc in thid and also a really nice guy so I think he deserve's it )
3 ) Latuvu : fotm'er , strafer but skilled ;-)

My char in Thid btw is Miekemuis 24 pally currently 2H crush

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
From my experience :

1) Yunaee (cleric who always managed to stun me before i mezzed her, prob only person :p )
2) Skrap (solo's well hits hard)
3) Kyuss (bolts need nerfing :worthy: )

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Alb:Kyus/ fire wiz..dinged master soldier a few days ago...sound guy (kyuss is his infil)
Mid:Blokke..enough said
Hib:not naming any1 seen as i havent played against them

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Best mid; Admire/Balistur/Prismatic/Airu ( seers due the fact that mid has so little of 'em and they all know how to play their class )
Best hib; Latuyadda-yadda ( way too many characters to remember the exact name but your Bard is your best imho )
Best alb; Hard to tell as I see so little actually pulling something sweet off ( perhaps due the massive amounts you meet :p ) but there is some good sorcs about.

Reason for it mainly being the mezzers as everyone thinks it's a walk in the park to keep enemies cced constantly and timing it well etc.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Syv the seventh (or was it the eight) !!! Run while you still can ;P

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
hib : me
mid: Me
alb: all cannon fodder

no seriously

Hib : Nysse/ Nyssi very talented Ns`s the 3 off us took out a grp of labs very good players
Mid: tbh Fena/Skrad witnessed him take out 2 vamps yesterday so he wins
Alb: easily the best is "dontplaywithfire" hard to kill and gets an unreal deathspam

Everz

FH is my second home
Gib sb temp trig xD

Best Mid: Blokkie - awesome fun to duel :D Arumos's zerker i cant remember the name but i had that many duels with it, always toughie :)
Best Hib : Latuvu, just r0x
Best Alb : umm cant think fo any

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Eversmallx said:
Gib sb temp trig xD
What would be the point? It'll be full of ROGs :p

Best Mid - Skrap - Lots of solo skalds around, but this guy can hit for the same damage as my PA!
Best Hib - Latuvu - Gotta go with the majority on this...
Best Alb - Kyus - Bit of an ass with the emotes he uses, but a very good caster

Most Honourable - Blokkie - Needs no justification, nicest guy you'll meet in this game
Least Honourable - Xecrate - Not a bad inf but he adds, laugh spams, uncovered in front of zergs etc

Most Impressive Death Spam - Dontplaywithfire - ...but I guess it's not too hard when you're a fire wizzie and you have ck :p

Best Group - BoT - Seen a lot of groups around recently, but these guys are not only the best but the most honourable

Funniest Name - Wtfpooned - Just makes me chuckle every time I see that guy (think its a HO merc)

- Crite

Everz

FH is my second home
nah just an idea of what types of rogs to look for xD

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well...if u looking for trigs temp...just get that fuking axe speed 5.4 or sumthing..hits like a mfer!
then just go cata items/toa and u will have all ur caps and be able to sc wit lvl 28 99% armor...and to pwnzor:p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
(invisibletank) said:
well...if u looking for trigs temp...just get that fuking axe speed 5.4 or sumthing..hits like a mfer!
then just go cata items/toa and u will have all ur caps and be able to sc wit lvl 28 99% armor...and to pwnzor:p
Mourning Rage, speed 6.0. I gave it to him, I didn't really need 3 ;)

He also went for Aug Str II, so generally he hits pretty hard, I went for MoP II so on average I hit less, but occasionally I can do 600+ :D

...Shame I suck and always miss PA!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Mourning Rage, speed 6.0. I gave it to him, I didn't really need 3 ;)

u gave it to him...well in that case i h8 u irl :p
he beat me in a 1v1 duel coz that stupid fuking thing...:twak: ...gif hib versions name :fluffle:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
oh and i wanna nominate Bottler.. atleast the bluecon scout who's DA man when it comes to kiting (i'm sooo gonna roll a champion so i can snare his butt :D)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
hahah

someone mentioned Latvu in a "best of thid" thread
hilarious :D

thread like this are really pointless too, best at what exactly? It is rather a "boost my friends' ego" thread.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
hahah

I was sort of thinking that but didn't like to say anything, never fought against him so he might be awesome ;)

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
hahah

thread like this are really pointless too, best at what exactly? It is rather a "boost my friends' ego" thread.

Hence me naming seers that actually have a fecking tough job inside Thidranki.

With seers I don't mean shamans like Shamadoo that tears apart an AE mezz with his AE dot though. :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Well

Mid : Blokkie without a doubt tbh , just because he is Blokkie, and Ovo and that kobby hunters who's name eludes me but he was hard. Id say Thugs too but no one seen him since cluster lol.

Hib : No vamps :p , But theres a good few regulars like Latuv and Ridleh , Transparentluri is a pretty good Ns. And Frozen's champ

Alb : Brokeninfil<B4 he left and yes he was RR2 but those that remember broken b4 the RR2 cap was allowed will know how good an infil he was> . QQandwhineflame is pretty good infil too. Other then stealthers id prolly say Eeeekamouse is a grat sorc <Also master soldier now>

Theres probably some other uber players too but i dont play the BG too much so dont keep up with names :)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Well

Mid : Blokkie without a doubt tbh , just because he is Blokkie, and Ovo and that kobby hunters who's name eludes me but he was hard. Id say Thugs too but no one seen him since cluster lol.

Hib : No vamps :p , But theres a good few regulars like Latuv and Ridleh , Transparentluri is a pretty good Ns. And Frozen's champ

Alb : Brokeninfil<B4 he left and yes he was RR2 but those that remember broken b4 the RR2 cap was allowed will know how good an infil he was> . QQandwhineflame is pretty good infil too. Other then stealthers id prolly say Eeeekamouse is a grat sorc <Also master soldier now>

Theres probably some other uber players too but i dont play the BG too much so dont keep up with names :)

ye i remember broken ..was a good infil...and even if he wasnt rr2 he would of being still good!
i used to love fighting him..altho he ran buffed also (not sure if he was always buffed tho)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Fena was a challenge for Jadey my inf.
He also watched while i beat his mate he was duoing with, not meny do that.

Crevo, good SB, every fight against me he starts with a PA/BS2, must have lightning reactions, hits hard too.

Nyssa just seems to add on every fight 'it' can, nothing honourable about that, it managed to beat my Savage a few times, but it lost 1v1 to it (level 21 sav) Still 'it' was the only stealther that managed to take down my sav.

MKJ, yes thugs is the best Stealther in the BG, for years he played solo and unbuffed and managed to kill buffed nightshades and slash infs. Yes he used runthrough, blade swapping and pots, but don't whine if you can't handle it.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
oh and i wanna nominate Bottler.. atleast the bluecon scout who's DA man when it comes to kiting (i'm sooo gonna roll a champion so i can snare his butt :D)

Oh yeah i forgot Gotnl hehe, i remember u , u git :p

Another great stealther a long time ago. Also Nekrosniper in OF , he was one fucking hard Hunter, prolly the best ive seen ever in BG tbh, i wonder what ever happened to him.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Oh yeah i forgot Gotnl hehe, i remember u , u git :p

Another great stealther a long time ago. Also Nekrosniper in OF , he was one fucking hard Hunter, prolly the best ive seen ever in BG tbh, i wonder what ever happened to him.
D'oh!!! xD

gifv duels or just 1vs1 without adds like pre-clustering! :p
Currently having fun with my Hero Gotnll (such original names i come up with xD)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Alb: Brokeninf.. all time good Duel'r... allways made me /smlie :)

Hib: i cant remeber his name.. was a little NS.. /hug spamed all the time after i 2 hit him in a duel..

Mid: my good mate Blokkie.. the amount of hours we spen talking on HB is un-countable.. and the crap we talk about :)

these Post are more aimed at the Thid Community not the Just the best players... Keep Thid alive :D

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Played thid for years now, still having fun and nice to meet lots of new challenges/people both in and out of mid.

There have only been a few i would consider, extremely tough 1v1.

Mid: As i play the realm can't really say who best but we have a really nice community of thid regulars, to many to mention so i won't bother listing unless i miss some1 out :)

Alb: Team (chantales HO merc) crush merc i know, but this guy is like a brick wall. (come back btw m8 miss our duels)

hib: Not recently, but Froza (even his warden) and Rids chars always gave a nice close fight :cheers:

see you out there people :worthy:

noblok

Part of the furniture
Hrm, I think I'll just copy my reply from the old thread and make some minor changes :). I am not too familiar with Prydwenites yet, so this list is Excalibur only at the moment.

HIB: Hamro - For being there since as long as I can remember :).
ALB: Chantalas - Had close fights vs his paladin, but couldn't even scratch his mercenary .
ALB: Septica - More oldtimer goodness, I still remember the duels we had when I was stood at MB instead of HB. Quite possibly the best infiltrator around and the best one I've met for sure.

Other good players include: Broken (inf), Sotha (merc/mins), Jolt (sorc/theu), Ridzje (bard), Gotnl (bm), Elkie (ns), Ronso (bm), Frozen (all), Boglarge (hero), TB (group).

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Should be 2 categories, one for players who use buffbots, one for those who don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom