Best Of Thid

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
Phooka said:
Its : Phooklet.....
aww who gives alrdy bored of hero..

Mid: Lullah , Runningtor , skrap , Blokkie (becuz hes weird not skilled :p )
alb: noobs galore i dunno, just crapload of twinked infs...
hib: cant keep em apart they all look the same 2 me Oo

haha just becouse u got owned by my level 22 infil after using moose and a heal potion HAAH :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
and ur infs name is........ lemme guess ur inf killed him but wen he reads back up it may say summa like this.........

random bottle name hits u for 70(-10) with his random wep of doom
random bottle name hits u for 54(-10) with his random offhand of doom
random avalonian hits u for 256
random inconnu hits u for 256
u mooose
random saracen hits u for 156
u use heal pots
random HO (theres alwasy one) hits u for 124
random bottle name hits u for 52
random bottle name misses
u are dead
...(well its how most alb fights look wen u scroll back up)

skills i personally know he is a very good hero, lasty fight i had (only one) i had just killed an Ns and had mistook him for a warden, as u can imagine a crit spec SB wit no poisins and out of stealth, i was very :eek7: ..... the duel ended quite similar to this >>>>:twak: ... :p gif proped duel mate i look forward to it..... also latuvvvvvvvvvvv soz for addage just wen i see u i most say hello :p gif proper duel someday if i see u out with one of ur tanks in a grp i will unstealth is no one is around and comence prawnin u :p :p

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:
haha just becouse u got owned by my level 22 infil after using moose and a heal potion HAAH :p

I dont use pots in thid... and i think myy hero had like 3 bubs into 24 when i deleted him so good chance i wasnt even 24 myself... And infs r OP :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:
There's no one in thid that deserves any props atm.

no need for that mate there are alot of good players out there
really.........latuvu,blokkie,skrapo,sebulas,crite,hamro,captainhook,drackul,dontplaywithfire,sibah(even tho i hate him :p) and many more esp ME :p :p, btw bring ur mincer back to thid it owned wat u playin atm ?

Dorimor1

Banned
Latuvu Kmk said:
Best in thid

alb : zerg
mid : zerg
hib : zerg

Funny how you whine about zergs when you claim that BoT are the ones that cause them

Latuvu Kmk said:
Not i'm confident but ... if BoT play mid/pryd there will be no hib zerg, there are hib zerg because we kill 75% of thid with 3 or 4 players, so hibs don't die and start zerging

So perhaps if BoT left thid then there would be no hib zerg and it would be good for everyone, including yourself?

Idiot.

Latuvu Kmk

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Funny how you whine about zergs when you claim that BoT are the ones that cause them

lol , i was just kidding ?! I don't see how i can make a zerg when i solo/duo or playing in a small group on exceptional days.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Latuvu Kmk said:
lol , i was just kidding ?! I don't see how i can make a zerg when i solo/duo or playing in a small group on exceptional days.

dont listen to him...latu using irc and vent and warns every1 where albs are...and he zergs everything !!!!
muhahaha ;)

Captainhook

Fledgling Freddie
only noticed this recently

erm..let me see about this one kindda hard

best players..
Albion
Dontplaywithfire..nithra....sibah+his bro
Midgard
Lullah....blokkie....and some from thidranki blitz that names i dont no
Hibernia
Lat....Hamroz....Valirn..... and way 2 many others
2 hard as its my own realm

:cheers:

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Illudian said:
You back?

Edit:
Ah noticed you on my vamp :))) that ranger almost had ya ;)

Well you know my rules, im unbuffed fighting buffed.. Rangers and Scouts are hard for my slash weak armour

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Jorof rocks :) .

I need sum comforting. Mentioned I had me a back bad well now I got other problems too:

Hells Bells!

Am falling apart - mentally and fizzically :drink: . Good excuse forra booze up though :) .

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
Captainhook said:
best players..
Albion
Dontplaywithfire....sibah+his bro
:eek2: What did they pay you to say that? Tho I gotta admit, Sibah is probally one of the best adding scouts out there, cant have a fight near ck (when alb have it) without a "Sibah-was-here-arrow" in ya arse.:twak: Dontplaywithfire is just yet another alb who can shot fire outta his arse from the ck walls or from the rest of the zerg:m00:

Only decent alb player I have seen is Eeeekamouse, great player tbh...
Load of good mids out there, Blokkie/Skrap/The skald who is often at hb just to mention a few.
From hib I think Latuvu is a great player :worthy:

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
:eek2:
Ashnor said:
:eek2: What did they pay you to say that? Tho I gotta admit, Sibah is probally one of the best adding scouts out there, cant have a fight near ck (when alb have it) without a "Sibah-was-here-arrow" in ya arse Dontplaywithfire is just yet another alb who can shot fire outta his arse from the ck walls or from the rest of the zerg:m00:

Only decent alb player I have seen is Eeeekamouse, great player tbh...
Load of good mids out there, Blokkie/Skrap/The skald who is often at hb just to mention a few.
From hib I think Latuvu is a great player :worthy:

lol mate, ok true sibah adds on everything, but my god he hurts, as for dontplay the guy is unreal,i once got to talk to him over a mates char and found out he is not only a great player but his stats are very nice, 216intel i think with over 200 dex also, wen i was playing my old bg runie he was honestly the only thing i feared

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe lets be honest wizards cant solo ofc Dontplay would stay on wall, I know from my wizard they are great from range but if your enemy is in melee you are dead as you only have a root and most classes in BG are ranged or hybrids, I rooted a NS after he PA'd only to be killed from 40% health when he used his DD all i could do was try and run.

You cant fault a wizzy for staying away from melee.

For record Eeeekamouse is a good person and good player.

Coldburn Lvl24 wizzy

Dorimor1

Banned
TriggerHappy said:
:eek2:

lol mate, ok true sibah adds on everything, but my god he hurts, as for dontplay the guy is unreal,i once got to talk to him over a mates char and found out he is not only a great player but his stats are very nice, 216intel i think with over 200 dex also, wen i was playing my old bg runie he was honestly the only thing i feared

Dontplaywithfire is Garbannoch iirc so not suprised that he does so well.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
u serious ?

i once talked to dontplay and he told me he was his main was on avalon, o well guess i`ll have to prawn him next time :p, no tbh he is a very good player and does runs solo and owns all, very good player just my opinion

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
What's so great about a fire wizzy camping CK walls nuking ppl?
I have seen that guy around on my vamp, and nowhere else BUT CK.
I didnt find him all that great, buffed fire wizzy - such skill.

Maybe I have yet to see him in action away from CK, I doubt it though.

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
Illudian said:

says the claw spamer

Dorimor1

Banned
Illudian said:

Then you havn't been in Thid long enough - he has been there ages and I have always seen him lingering around HB-MB waters, he doesn't camp CK, as you wouldn't get so many kills if you stood there all day.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason Alb casters are any good is because of the buffing they get making their armour as good as leather. Sodding buffbots.

Zdeath

Banned
MKJ said:
Only reason Alb casters are any good is because of the buffing they get making their armour as good as leather. Sodding buffbots.

I don't have a buffbot, still cloth ere ;(

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

top 3 players:
1: Me, Lone Enforcer Bonedancer (Aleven ftw)
2: Xarena <only guy who ever landed a proper mezz>
3: hmm.. i would nominate sean, but i guess it has to be...

Anesur for teaching me how to land side stuns and continuesly trying to rape my BD ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom