best of the best

Epo

Loyal Freddie
bonelamencer? hhmm...never ever saw this guy...
MrBurns => best BD ever to play on cam imho

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
OMG you are stupid like feck,Vinters is my bro irl you dumb ! :D

dunno what that has to do with u and ur chars ... but i m sure u ll explain this soon :)
and vinterz even can t tell u anything about camlann atm imo cause he doesn t play on camlann any more and played there only for some weeks as a servertourist ...
so pls come back to the discussion again .. ^^

:cheers: to the rest, ty :)

greetings, Mrburns

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i think Bonelamencer is almost as amusing as Fallycsymbol and his friends.

Keep up the retarded comments plz, rly makes my day abit brighter.

Though i dont like bds, burns has always been fair, dont abuse dont flame, and is generally a nice guy. On top of that he is v skilled, to compare ure lvl 4x char with him is just tragic tbh.

How about you activate ure acc and come back to show us all what skilzzzz is all about?

Until you do that ure just a sad sad 12 year old with a very obvious "i am a gimp complex". :wanker:

Pinp

Banned
Armsman - Alliance
Bard - Blandat
Berserker - Ridiculous
Blademaster - Shintari, Adraste, Kaitania - All pretty good Bm enemies
Cleric - Arkainn, Braveheal, Adrenaline one
Druid - Higgy, Kremotar, Palimar, annoying Caern one that I can't remember the name of
Eldritch - Eziell
Enchanter - Thony
Healer - Angui
Hero - Zelh
Mercenary - Lucero
Minstrel - Zephyrex
Reaver - Oldsham
Savage - Horichas, Hanniak
Shaman - Ghorak
Skald - Liveandletdie, Skold (fag)
Sorcerer - Genomx or whatever he was called
Thane - Chuuck
Theurgist - Killspanas
Warrior - Affina

Obviously my view on some is biast (sp?) since they're people I grouped with a lot, but in my view they're among the best of their class!

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
best radar: angui
best whine: piola
best at not knowing how to play: bannis

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Best Healer by _far_ :D

cary played better imo. but u left before lios were ready with their artes, templates, mls. they were really strong, harder then ruin was at their best times to be honest. at the time were u left they were free rps, when they were rdy with their stuff they were quite good, and cary played his healer better then angui.

Pinp

Banned
Shintari said:
cary played better imo. but u left before lios were ready with their artes, templates, mls. they were really strong, harder then ruin was at their best times to be honest. at the time were u left they were free rps, when they were rdy with their stuff they were quite good, and cary played his healer better then angui.

Before we left Lios Alfar ran their fg, ml 6+ (was after seeing them on ml 6) with some ToA, they weren't very hard at all... funny how Lios, Fear.. etc turn "uber" when some of the better Camlann guilds quit.. coincidence maybe! :|

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
omgoz, why have noone mentioned Ruin? They're the best by _far_!!!11111

hah.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Before we left Lios Alfar ran their fg, ml 6+ (was after seeing them on ml 6) with some ToA, they weren't very hard at all... funny how Lios, Fear.. etc turn "uber" when some of the better Camlann guilds quit.. coincidence maybe! :|

yes, we also killed their grp easily when u were still running, but they improved alot. i wouldnt say fear got better at all. but lios got more and more powerfull. i know they were easy when u were still active.

Pinp

Banned
Twinkies said:
omgoz, why have noone mentioned Ruin? They're the best by _far_!!!11111

hah.

Don't wan't to be mean to you buddy but Fear are wank, have been for about 8months now... can stand up to no real fg, not 8 months ago, not now.

Also, Ruin were all Last~Wave members, we just split into two when we had too many active members wanting to pvp and making two fgs in one zone was not fun and caused too many arguements :<

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Don't wan't to be mean to you buddy but Fear are wank, have been for about 8months now... can stand up to no real fg, not 8 months ago, not now.
May I ask how u would know what we can and what can't do atm? - Also, why don't u just come back and show us how to play in ur "oh, so pwnage grp" - Untill then u should keep ur mouth shut :p

Pinp

Banned
Twinkies said:
May I ask how u would know what we can and what can't do atm? - Also, why don't u just come back and show us how to play in ur "oh, so pwnage grp" - Untill then u should keep ur mouth shut :p

Never did I say once we were "oh so pwnage", but we played everyday with the other guilds wanting fg pvp, you've had your bm for ages now, why does your fg pop up when most ppl have moved to WoW? Who is left .. ? Bannis ? GDE? Exertion (who are they) ? The empty shell of Nexus ? Some last remains of Horde? What is making you guys so good now that everyone has gone, you don't compete against anyone worthy like a proper set fg running everyday... or did I miss something? :- )

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Never did I say once we were "oh so pwnage", but we played everyday with the other guilds wanting fg pvp, you've had your bm for ages now, why does your fg pop up when most ppl have moved to WoW? Who is left .. ? Bannis ? GDE? Exertion (who are they) ? The empty shell of Nexus ? Some last remains of Horde? What is making you guys so good now that everyone has gone, you don't compete against anyone worthy like a proper set fg running everyday... or did I miss something? :- )

no u missed nothing, thats true. but dont try to tell fear that the enemies are gimped today. they just wont accept it. they are too convinced that they improved alot.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:
Cba listing the guilds that are left..

First of all I've never actually said we're good, but now that u've put the words in my mouth - Yes, we're one of the better FGs atm and no there's not much competetion left - WC and Nexus are the only set fgs left.. This discussion is kinda unnessecary though it reminds me of what Nexus claimed before they started playing again(According to the "best fg ever on camlann thread" they're in top3 atleast) and don't get me wrong, they're able to compete - but they're nothing compared to the thoughts they seem to have about themselves.

Twinkies

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
no u missed nothing, thats true. but dont try to tell fear that the enemies are gimped today. they just wont accept it. they are too convinced that they improved alot.
We might not have improved - But we seem to do just fine against the nexus grp ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom