Best Movie Soundtracks

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
The Danish language has just managed to destroy one of the best films of all time!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
forget about the danish Aladdin, but listen to the danish genie. Hes fucking awesome. Friend like me had forgot how catchy it is. but jungle book has king louie!

anyway, it all fades compared to Bennys Badekar! Fucking crazy danish shit.

YouTube - Bennys Badekar - Ornitologen

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!

And Godzookie....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Amadeus.

If you like Mozart, and you haven't seen this movie, you have to watch it. Amazing scenery, costumes & music. If you don't appreciate classical music, fuck off.

YouTube - Amadeus (Trailer)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Composer wise John Williams, Ennio Morricone (Good/bad&ugly omg awesomeness and 3 mules for sister sarah) also I think Danny Elfman is a brilliant composer I mean the scores he does are great for all the Tim Burton movies and he does a lot of the really famous TV themes too, I sat through the entire end credits to Alice in wonderland just because I was enjoying the music so much and Nightmare before Christmas has a fantastic soundtrack.

Am surprised reading back through older posts no one mentioned the blues brothers (or if they have I missed it, my bad) some amazing songs in that movie, I can't think of one I dislike.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Once you've watched Predator, you can recognise Alan Silvestri a mile away. Same for James Newton Howard, and John Barrie (eg Out of Africa). And of course John Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom