best grp out there tbh

best grp in thid atm imo,

• Total voters
Hahahah, this last page of the thread in unbelievable. S'also quite special how 'killerpenguins grp (alb)' is only tied with 'arumos's thunder grp (mid)' due to Dori voting for himself 4 times on alt accounts. ;o

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
when did the friendly dorimor turn up? besides my bd is retired and as they say on US, EU is easymode and doesnt count ;) besides nowadays a title shows either a: strong zerg skills or b: no life.

or doris category c:both of the above

killerpen9uin

Banned
Yes but what you don't understand Saramoon is that A) I wouldn't consider his group a proper guild group and B) they were cannon fodder xD

PS: Can anyone tell me who this 'aika' person is? I've only just barely noticed him as one would notice an annoying fly buzzing around feebly above ones table whilst enjoying some nice food - did he play Thidranki at all? I'm guessing he was just another random ;)

killerpen9uin

Banned
Oh and Aleven, I would be delighted to see a screenshot of your US character with 30,000 kills please, I would be happy to show you the screenshot of my Elds. Or does your 2nd PC magically not work and is unable to take screenshots?

Would this incident somehow be related to the fact that you could never give me a screen shot of Zenie (the RR12 Theurg on Gareth), and how I couldn't find him on the US roster and the fact that many US players I asked had never heard of you?

Would this incident also somehow be related to the fact that you could show no real evidence that Aleven's titles actually did reset. I found it highly amusing one day as I had thought you dinged 20,000, I logged on to find Aleven had only 12,000 and you promptly reminded me that your titles must have been reset that day.

If you can give me a screenshot and show me a link of your 'super-30,000-Bonedancer-Thidranki-Char' (I believe the roster shows title kills) then I will put my hands up and admit I am wrong.

Oh, and saying that Europe is easymode compared to US? Comedy gold. :worthy: You try and come Limors, we'll see how long you'll last then, LOL.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I played thidranki only in OF, so I missed the honour to be a thid roxtar like you dori :(

killerpen9uin

Banned
Oh but Aika, I also played Thidranki in OF, please, tell me with which character you played in Thidranki OF with?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Catrine , an infiltrator

Edit: Now probably will be a story inc how you killed me in thid 4 years ago on some caster. I dont even remember who I fought there, only remember thugs sb.

killerpen9uin

Banned
I don't usually remember randoms but I do remember you only because my BD pet hit you for 100+. I probably killed you 5+ times that day ;) Not meaning offense, just stating facts.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah cause your bd was in thid at that time, kmate! and you remember the damage since then? To remind you I played my thid inf last time in October 2003.

ttt

Banned
Oh and Aleven, I would be delighted to see a screenshot of your US character with 30,000 kills please, I would be happy to show you the screenshot of my Elds. Or does your 2nd PC magically not work and is unable to take screenshots?

Would this incident somehow be related to the fact that you could never give me a screen shot of Zenie (the RR12 Theurg on Gareth), and how I couldn't find him on the US roster and the fact that many US players I asked had never heard of you?

Would this incident also somehow be related to the fact that you could show no real evidence that Aleven's titles actually did reset. I found it highly amusing one day as I had thought you dinged 20,000, I logged on to find Aleven had only 12,000 and you promptly reminded me that your titles must have been reset that day.

If you can give me a screenshot and show me a link of your 'super-30,000-Bonedancer-Thidranki-Char' (I believe the roster shows title kills) then I will put my hands up and admit I am wrong.

Oh, and saying that Europe is easymode compared to US? Comedy gold. :worthy: You try and come Limors, we'll see how long you'll last then, LOL.
no such thing as my bd with 30k kills, just wanted to see your reaction, besides limors = easymode, been there done that, got 300kills in 2 hours so no big deal in a duo. im amazed you should have master assasin allready :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Catrine , an infiltrator

Edit: Now probably will be a story inc how you killed me in thid 4 years ago on some caster. I dont even remember who I fought there, only remember thugs sb.

You're so predictable dori, exaclty what I said happened. Though its funny cause your bd is on excal and I'm on prydwen, and in 2003 there was still no cluster :) Keep the bs inc pls, it makes me entertained to see your deformed and twisted state of mind, pathalogical liar comes to mind :) I also know that you wont answer this post, cause you dont have anything to say :<

killerpen9uin

Banned
You're so predictable dori, exaclty what I said happened. Though its funny cause your bd is on excal and I'm on prydwen, and in 2003 there was still no cluster :) Keep the bs inc pls, it makes me entertained to see your deformed and twisted state of mind, pathalogical liar comes to mind :) I also know that you wont answer this post, cause you dont have anything to say :<

That is because I played my friend's account on Mid/Prydwen for a while on a Bonedancer called Dorimora.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ofc its BS, like I said , this guy has some form of schizofrenia. And yeah I'm gonna believe you that you actually have friends :( or someone is stupid enough to give you his account :<

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Knowing this is an old thread - when I saw it back to the top of the thread topics I actually thought, wow, someone is remembering old times or posting memories.

Poll bumping is bad! :twak:

Clearly in this case it is, seems to be people not even whining and flaming about characters they have and their current playstyle, but characters they might or might not have had ages ago and their playstyle/fake playstyle and titles then and whining and flaming like fook. :(

How disappointing. :m00:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Knowing this is an old thread - when I saw it back to the top of the thread topics I actually thought, wow, someone is remembering old times or posting memories.

Clearly in this case it is, seems to be people not even whining and flaming about characters they have and their current playstyle, but characters they might or might not have had ages ago and their playstyle/fake playstyle and titles then and whining and flaming like fook. :(

How disappointing. :m00:

what did you expect, this is the BG section :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom