best grp out there tbh

best grp in thid atm imo,

• Total voters

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Groups in Thid... Roflmao...

And a poll about it, ohohohohohoho!

LOL ZOMG people having fun in game then chatting about it in a forum, omg the crime!!!

Oh wait....

Must remember never to group with friends :/

Dorimor1

Banned
Staffzor said:
LOL ZOMG people having fun in game then chatting about it in a forum, omg the crime!!!

Oh wait....

Must remember never to group with friends :/

Was exactly what I was gonna say

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
TriggerHappy said:
leet, i once got chased across 2 islands by them guys, before the damn pets had me so diseased/dotted/poisened etc that i just fell over, good players and gr8 guys,

In what way does that make them good players ?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Solo bard in thid is fun ..completely unrelated topic but just wanted to throw it in the mix ...die monkey from coco pops add DIE

Fiiniiix

Fledgling Freddie
tbh any success with eeeek and me is due to eeeek's speed and skill, i just assist him with a bit more dps.... go eeeek:worthy:
ive also run with haec's FSR grp... respect is also due, not to mention they r two of the nicest blokes out there, so come back haec!!:p
they r the only 2 battle enforcers i know in thid, r there any others yet?
PS u better come back too Miek, we need ur uber pink pally to take all the attention away from us:m00:

Zdeath

Banned
Out of all the realms, full group action with thid at a high pop, at the time i would say from my PoV, that the following groups were the dominant in thidranki ;

Tomte Soldiers (Albion group led by Killerpenguin :worthy: )
Foward Slash Rude (Organisation at its best)
Thunder group (didnt see too much of these, but good when they got out.)

Dorimor1

Banned
Zdeath said:
Out of all the realms, full group action with thid at a high pop, at the time i would say from my PoV, that the following groups were the dominant in thidranki ;

Tomte Soldiers (Albion group led by Killerpenguin :worthy: )
Foward Slash Rude (Organisation at its best)
Thunder group (didnt see too much of these, but good when they got out.)

Hmmm shame Trajoain is retired you could have atleast done the last couple of kills to get you master soldier :( blame eeeekamouse for getting you too much exp tbh!

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Voted killer penguin because:

A) Alb
B) Wanted to see results
C) How can you not love his name?

exactly my reasons too lol

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Haec said:
Haec has retired from thid.

So Pdqmezzin is now in charge of FSR.

aww, you were one of the kind people and your group to my Reaver on hib bridge. you never killed me and watched me duel without adding :) <hugs>

Dorimor1

Banned
Siesta said:
aww, you were one of the kind people and your group to my Reaver on hib bridge. you never killed me and watched me duel without adding :) <hugs>

Why though? You could have took them :p

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Why though? You could have took them :p

well maybe but whole point was to get duels, got a few fraps footage of killing hib groups though :)

Zierena

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not coming back to daoc matt, andy, dave, mike.. <3 :(

Now i feel ashamed.
I actually don't remember who you played in Thid :eek6:

Btw, I recently renewed my old account just to look around on the new clusters n' all ..
But I can't remember any of the controls I used, so I guess i'll be sitting here all day trying to figure out my old settings, which really sucks :p

/Mike, Jargh, TB. :fluffle:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
i vote for TS as they were the first and best imo, gj KP 4 forming it n leading it. Proud member on my mincer.. but it lives on on Mid/Ava rawww. FSR/EV close 2nd.... and <3 hippies!

killerp3nguin

Banned
I'd say first albion organised group, and ofcourse we had the first five title characters on prydwen/thid. It's a shame that most of cluster didn't see us play though as we were mostly playing pre-cluster and only a couple of months after clusters. Thanks btw Hiddenkiller xD, though I think it was me you and rin that made it what it was (along with sibah/trajoain/notorrious).

Arumos thunder group? I never really saw them - maybe they played pre-cluster. They had a couple of good players but I never saw them as a group, I wouldn't consider them the best I'll just assume that the blokkie fanclub voted for them - though I don't want to get into a lengthly arguement so I won't go into much detail about that xD.

Ronso's group?

I'm surprised not many people voted BoT I thought they were the best hib group maybe second to thidranki outcaster (pdq/tund duo). Although it has to be said that with eld/druid/chant/bard with teamspeak and the most you are gonna fight is about 1.5fg it's not exactly impossible to clear zergs.

Eeekamouse and Fiii well I wouldn't really consider them a group as someone else had mentioned they played for fun only towards the end of cluster did they really have a guildgroup when the joined fallout though even then I wouldn't say they were around long enough to be warranted a proper guild group. I think what the original poster means was the Eeekamouse pick up groups around (usually consisted of me/eek/fiii and who ever else could fit in). They were pretty good =) (I wouldn't put them ahead of my guild though lol).

Mezzmezz and thid blitz well I never really saw much of them on old prydwen we battled them a couple of times, they were ok I guess only ever beat tomte soldiers when they had more than us. I don't remember them clearing too many zergs as such but they certainly deserve to be on their list.

Haec and forward slash rude, well haec is a pretty shite player and forward slash rude rised to fame because they zerged everything with a full group - I don't even consider them a guild group just a bunch of people who wore the same emblem - though they were in it for fun and I'm not going to say that what they did was wrong. However in terms of competing in the groupvsgroup scene I would leave them out.

Clueless weren't formed at the time of this poll being made but I would consider them the group with the most impact which eventually lead to the death of thidranki on dyvet.

That's all I'm going to say at the moment ^^.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
Lemon Vamp (Sarumans Hand) were the funniest guold group in thid apart form when i remember a fg luri NS's popping me looking exactly the same dno who thatw as tho.... gd times....

ttt

Banned
Clueless weren't formed at the time of this poll being made but I would consider them the group with the most impact which eventually lead to the death of thidranki on dyvet.
group? mostly a trio which you had no impact in really and when you did you used to play like Haec did back in FSR's group, the cause of dyvet's death in thidranki was and will allways be Bonedancers <despite what people said before that it would be more active if Clueless wasnt 80% bd's and there would still be a little people left out there> with me as main character sadly enough.

killerp3nguin

Banned
group? mostly a trio which you had no impact in really and when you did you used to play like Haec did back in FSR's group

I wouldnt say so - you would remember my old friend 'autobd', we used to duo in thidranki before you even created aleven, we did fine without clueless (oh the days of 90 db 3 death). I created clueless merely for fun - and I had a great laugh and that is all I care about xDD

ttt

Banned
:cheers:
I wouldnt say so - you would remember my old friend 'autobd', we used to duo in thidranki before you even created aleven, we did fine without clueless (oh the days of 90 db 3 death). I created clueless merely for fun - and I had a great laugh and that is all I care about xDD
insta lifetap = instant leech buttom = insta deathblow = what youve done since the day you created your bd ;) that's why you got that score, and Y-O-U didnt create Clueless, we were all a part of it and it wouldn't have been anything but a loner guild without me and minions, you just logged on once in a while and if the others were on we grouped, you never soloed because you don't have either the guts to it, neither did you really invite new members when we went on a critical state and i took care of all the problems now and then, if there's a right guildmaster and creater of the guild, it is and will allways be me :)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lol aleven you tlak shit man u sed that chara was 4 years old lyk a year ago.... ooh n asif u have RR12 theurg etc etc you cudnt even get A BD RR5?? zzzz and saying dori has no life for getting 20k kills on avalon when you have 24.5k on prydwen he prolly has 1/10th of the paly time due to the insane action.... ok all sed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom