Best Friends Gaming

Grindhouse

Fledgling Freddie

Best Friends are recruiting!
professional gaming community

Best Friends is a newly started community, taking gaming to a new professional level.
We are a mature bunch of guys who have played games for many years, and have a vast amount of experience within the mmorpg genre.
Every one of our members, is a mature, dedicated and experienced player with high standards and loyality.
We are very social and have lots of fun and good talks together, both on vent, ingame and on our forums.

Our main goal is to promote and enhance MMORPG eSport within Europe. There are many games out there, Counter-Strike, SC2 etc.
Mainly RTS and FPS games that are being played competitively on the market.
And we want MMORPG to be a part of that, get the piece of the pie.

We choose games based on their capabilities, prospect and future possibiles for professionalism and sponsorship.
We are not casual gamers who wastes time in a game because they got nothing else to do, but gamers with dedication, skill, time and effort for our community and our desired game played at the moment.
As of now we are focusing on the MMORPG genre of eSport but will expand in future if we feel like it would be a good asset towards our community.
We play for good PvP, competition, and of course great fun!
We dont care much about PvE, but if nessecary, it will be done.

We strive to achieve PvP acomplishments within our desired MMORPG. Be top on ladders, leaderboards and ranks.

We are currently recruiting serious, dedicated and like minded gamers to join our team and be a part of a professional gaming community. With prospect for future sponsorships, tournaments and evolving the MMORPG eSport of EU.

As of now we are practicing teamplay, each others playstyle and training together for upcoming games.
Sharpen our senses, refine our reflexes and be prepared and ready for future games such as Tera and GW2.

Best Friends

Come sign up, take a look, tell us what you think and enjoy a chat or two with some of our members.
We are cute and fluffy and we have candy!

Also follow us on twitter, facebook and youtube.

Grindhouse-

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Nice.. how many of u guys are playing daoc? Got a grp running?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yo wait guiz, don't fuck with these they look solid

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sounds kinda like what Dem Hibbies guys are planning to do, i hear someone is gonna be paying them to play on ywain

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sounds kinda like what Dem Hibbies guys are planning to do, i hear someone is gonna be paying them to play on ywain

Seriously? - What's the world coming to, you get paid to play something is supposed to be leisure? :\

and why would they pay them? - oh yeah, i'll pay you to take Beno :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well if you play eve online look at the likes of Pandemic legion, meta gamers who are funded ingame to cause havoc by the russian superbloc

Logi

Part of the furniture
professional gaming guild called "Best Friends"? this has to be a....

SYKE

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Coulda picked a more 'mature' name to match your 'mature' member base.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Not so sure, but doesn't that sound funny? Okay it sounds a bit like work, but hey, why not? =)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This made me chuckle abit inside :) the problem with announcing such things on public forums is that you get alot of people who just want to be carried through content applying and thus this so called professional community ends up being a zerg fest for bad players.

The best way you can go about this is not by advertising on public forums but by actually meeting people where you play... after all why would anyone here take your word for it? no one has heard of you :( make a name for yourself before you go down this road :p once you're well known you won't have to advertise on public forums for people because they'll come to you.

I've played MMO's for roughly 13 years now and I havent seen anything like this succeed without the guild/community being well known first.

Grindhouse

Fledgling Freddie
That is true, I havent played daoc for ages, and i think half of you didnt read properly or missing the point ;)

We are not going to be a sponsored guild in daoc, since daoc does not have esport capabilities and the game is way to old.
Our focus are future games like TERA, SWTOR, GW2.

Sponsorships are established and on hold, however.
The reason for advertisement here is, (even though DH as you say, would get raped now, as you so gently put it), that I and many others from here, have played DAoC for many years, have our names established, connections and know people around and also know that the majority of the "good", mature and skilled players come from here. So perhaps we can hijack one or two ;)

Gotmagi, our group is being setup and we are working on getting out and having some fun soon.
The reason we are spendidng time here in DAoC is pure practice, nostalgia and good old fun like we had in the days owning zergs in keeps and well milegates which dont exist anymore hehe.

However, i love your guys feedback xD

bainteor

Banned

Would be interesting to see how all the old guilds did now. Havn't seen them around in a while, I saw people saying they were Tusk and Bittelitten on freeshards once but can't really be sure as I guess a lot of people pretend to be them.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
That is true, I havent played daoc for ages, and i think half of you didnt read properly or missing the point ;)

We are not going to be a sponsored guild in daoc, since daoc does not have esport capabilities and the game is way to old.
Our focus are future games like TERA, SWTOR, GW2.

Sponsorships are established and on hold, however.
The reason for advertisement here is, (even though DH as you say, would get raped now, as you so gently put it), that I and many others from here, have played DAoC for many years, have our names established, connections and know people around and also know that the majority of the "good", mature and skilled players come from here. So perhaps we can hijack one or two ;)

Gotmagi, our group is being setup and we are working on getting out and having some fun soon.
The reason we are spendidng time here in DAoC is pure practice, nostalgia and good old fun like we had in the days owning zergs in keeps and well milegates which dont exist anymore hehe.

However, i love your guys feedback xD

Nice.. will be fun to fight u :)

Everz

FH is my second home
By any decent grp really.. coz old Dem hibbies havent played for ages as far as I know :p

Garba and Domain were around when EU transfer came about, afaik they play Uthgard currently.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
by Death Jesters or TSK zerg ? :)

U still need plat on hib for plat on mid ?

Our last try kinda fell thru and i got impatient and went over your head, but i think i can help you move 200p or so, within the next 24h tho plox

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
U still need plat on hib for plat on mid ?

Our last try kinda fell thru and i got impatient and went over your head, but i think i can help you move 200p or so, within the next 24h tho plox

Hehe work took my time so didnt have time to catch u :) Well in these days i dont have the time to lvl and get a toon geared, ml, cl etc in hib because of long work days.. so for now i will stick with my mid toons there are rvr rdy :)

So will try hib again in a month or so when i dont have to work 14-15 hours a day on work :)

Nate

FH is my second home
What you need is salesmen.

I've got 9,000 shower heads. Take the lot £5 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom