Best fg of one class?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Kelio said:
rep for you mister :worthy:

other than that i think 8x banshees would take out anything except perhaps a fg of heretics

and a fg of minstrels would take out the 8man heretic group if they get jump (with stun... wait for purge then mezz) after that assist shout

All you'd need is for one of the heretics to purge or for one of the stuns to resist and the spare tic could just fire rr5. Boom, their DDs now do 30damage. Then compare tics levi damage to mincers amy slash damage. Zephyr or warguard could be a pain in the arse though, as well as SoS. It's a close call but it's still 24000 hit points before they start doing damage.

GRAK

Fledgling Freddie
Once in Old frontiers we made a group of 5 mincers and 1 infil.
It was fun, especially when we dd'ing our oppents from stealth. :cheers:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
when making a fg of 8 of the same, my money would go to a group of 8 clerics or 8 tics when it comes to albion.

in the end it comes down to wheter you would allow the 8 to be buffed by bots or not. 8 sorc + 2-3 bots is not really 8 of the same.

8 clerics in a mix of smite, rejuv and buffshears, combined with the ability to take silly amounts of damage and shrug at it would make it a strong contender.

8 tics in a combo of slam, levi and hellfire/monsterrezz + banlord and perfector would possibly prove good vs both caster and tank groups.

8 wizzes would just die in 2 secs flat most of the time.

8 sorcs or cabbas could probably get away with a lot of LT to make up for the usual caster lack of durability.

any class without healing/lifetap would be unsuited to make a fg of the same imho.

Tinneth

One of Freddy's beloved
8 rr5+ Reavers 4 BL , 4 BM , 2 run in and use agony transmission , 1 Tendrils , 1 Banespike , all cross guarding and BGing , al using rr5 abil , insta p0wn a grp , Al have purge 3 ofc ^^

CuddleBunny!

Banned
8 Sorclets with decent skill/rr/ml/items could be pretty hard to kill :E 8 lifetaps should kill most people, they have pets, aoe mezz, aoe root, speed(wich is vital)
and they have Shield Of Iwin(in case someone gets close n stuff) and brittles etc.
However, 8 stealthed mincer's, placed just far enough from eachother to get aoe mezzed, could out-of-stealth-mezz a fg, and assist them to death with stun/dd before they got unmezzed :<

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
8 minstrels i'd say.

I always fancied this idea actually for thidranki having an 8 person minstrel guild and having everyone named after an old classic singer. Personally my minstrel is called Sinatra OlBlueEyes, but never could be bothered to follow the idea through.

Haha, great idea.. I can make one called Bruce Dickinson :p He may not be a classic singer, but he's deffo old! ;)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
i think some people are getting hard on's thinking about this..

Herjulf

Banned
Dafft said:
8 warlocks.

insta 1 shot any class

Wouldnt work 1 DI2+, 2 stunners and WL grp is plowed down in a few secs.
WL´s are a STRIKE class OOP after the first 7-10 seconds.

Only thing a WL can kill in chamber + lifetap + poss chamber 2 is casters.

Takes the ENTIRE powerpool to take down a tank if he has IP wl simply dont have the mana.

Also if interupts work the WL´s have power for 3 unint spreadheals.

No a FG tank hybrids would pwn.

FG Vampiirs is my bet.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Um aint everybody forgetin bout that OP class called the BD
8 Bd's rr5+ with Twf 3 and PD2-3, rofl 8 insta lifetaps and 8 Twf,s and on avergae id imagine atleast 32 skeletons running around, wat gonna kill that :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
TriggerHappy said:
Um aint everybody forgetin bout that OP class called the BD
8 Bd's rr5+ with Twf 3 and PD2-3, rofl 8 insta lifetaps and 8 Twf,s and on avergae id imagine atleast 32 skeletons running around, wat gonna kill that :p

8tics.....

8xrr5 means their nukes/lifetaps do next to no damage. PD3 tics and even a ML9 pet wont hit them for mopre then 100dmg. 8xDI3 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom