Best fg of one class?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Warlocks would have a Hard time against Crowd control.

If we are talking RR5+ Bonedancers would win, I mean Crowd control immunity, BAOD, PD, 8 Brites etc.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
warlocks or bainshees in a tower

Pfft scouts in a tower

Vladamir said:
8 scouts in a tower...

Wait.....

There's never only 8 scouts in a tower :(

Such coping :(

Just stick a fg of Chuck Norris ;)

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Warlocks have acess to banelord aswell.

Yes they do but ZoU(8*20sec)+Demo(8*30) really does cripple the warlock (despites what ppl says) and heretics can spec melee to counter that + the levi proc makes specing PD less effective. Btw does Demo affect levi proc?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fg of sorcs?

few specced for cc, others damage

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
8 Thanes!
lol

Although the CC-power of STx8 would be nice, combined with 8xhammers of d00m with high chance to crit, all with instas and WoC2 or 3...

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
8 rr5+ thurgs could be pretty evil
also fg of sm's would be fun

doubful THE most powerful but both capable of doing some pretty evil stuff.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
fg of spiritmasters....

intercept pets....mezz... insane LT dmg so dont really need healer ingrp when you have all toys up.

well a FG sorcs would do the trick too i think

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Fg of wardens ofc. 2 fixed bodyguards, 2 initial assigned healers with moc3 wh3 and crap like that. Half of the wardens spec 50 blunt for 9s stun off parry etc and use end regen. 8 zo's, 8 twf3, 8 vr2 8purge 3and 8 ip2. :) Ofc 2 heal wardens perfector and all fire rr5 on inc, voila. All use staggered macro formation twf 4tw. 4 man train, bg fixed on 2. Lack demezzer and cc bar twf, but with so much vr/rr5 fired be hard to take down. Very much need to be on vent for using stuff at right time.

Once ran 5 warden grp, it owned ;p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
8x rr5 friar's!

Can box up and rr5 bomb with whirling staff!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i would say 8 druids....simply because if they were all ml9 with those bad ass pets you would be fighting 16 people with insane dmg outpuy+heals+buffs

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I've thought about this idea previously.

Every class (almost, sorry Thanes...Armsmen...etc) in the game has something uniquely great about them which makes them viable to groups. If you make a group solely consisting of this class, you are exxagerating the benefit they give to the group. A full group of this class will therefore excel at one thing, but fall down in a lot of others.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Lol, 8 druids, you'd never kill anything. ML9 pets would be taken out immediately by any reasonable caster assist then where would you be? Single targ dots and sprinting to the enemy without any end, to hit em with your weapon?

The thought of 8theurgs makes me shudder, especially when you see solo level 30 theurgs taking out solo level 50's (you know who you are!).

Wardens are a no go as
well, again because of the relatively poor damage output and no proper ranged damage to speak of (bg not a lot of use when youre getting nuked) at least they can kite a bit though.

Heretics have me most convinced from posts here, though i've never played one. I could be convinced about Sorcs and Minstrels as well :)

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
8 rr5+ pallys some specced 2-h etc.. and everyone knows when to use his rr5 .. Would take time to kill =)

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
^^
I agree palys would own
bcoz every other class group would die of boredom

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
Baron said:
^^
I agree palys would own
bcoz every other class group would die of boredom
rep for you mister :worthy:

other than that i think 8x banshees would take out anything except perhaps a fg of heretics

and a fg of minstrels would take out the 8man heretic group if they get jump (with stun... wait for purge then mezz) after that assist shout

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Serathule said:
8 rr5+ pallys some specced 2-h etc.. and everyone knows when to use his rr5 .. Would take time to kill =)

PAH! mez \ root and kill them all. nothing they can do about it!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
yep one thing, purge :p. and have all resist chants going aswell if no resist buffs. do not underestimate the power of the pallys :worthy:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Demon2k3 said:
yep one thing, purge :p. and have all resist chants going aswell if no resist buffs. do not underestimate the power of the pallys :worthy:

Chanting enemies to death by spouting about the bible and stuff? ;) :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom