TV Best ending to a TV series?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can I put a youtube thing of the end of Sopranos ? Then anyone who hasn't seen it already can FUCK RIGHT OFF !! :)

I may have all of the Sopranos on my pc, but I haven't actually watched it ! :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You might as well have admitted to raping a baby ffs.

#disgusted

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've not seen the Sopranos either.

Something about watching an entire show without waiting for new episodes to come out is.. weird?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well... you're not very bright then. Sorry. :(

Binge watching a show that you *know* is good because of the reception it got is the best way.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Too late now but Sopranos full collection on Blu-ray was cheap yesterday on amazon for Black Friday!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They all disappointed to an extent

The Sopranos was brilliant but the ending was a bit underwhelming

Dexter should have stopped after Jimmy Smits. Smits totally owned every episode in that season.

Hill Street Blues.
Mash.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Dexter should have stopped after Jimmy Smits. Smits totally owned every episode in that season.

Seriously? I thought he was awful. Season 4 with John Lithgow was the best and the show was never as good again after that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I only watched a couple of seasons of House, this sums it up for me.

every-house-episode.gif

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cowboy Bebop because it's got a proper story arc and a proper fucking non-standard ending.

Sure, on the way there's a few weak episodes (especially early on) but in general it's great.

I rate bebop very highly, but for me there's nothing as complete as FLCL.
The soundtrack is amazing, the dub is actually good, and it's just great.

I'd also add as an extremely close tie for ending - Ping Pong - funny how both FLCL and Ping Pong are coming of age stories.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I think what we consider to be a brilliant ending is directly tied to how good we thought the show was, as a whole anyway.

For me Buffy had the best ending but then nothing I've seen before or since has come close to taking its crown as the best show I've ever seen.

Deep Space Nine was also brilliant.

Blackadder of course.

House.

Alias.

Charmed.

CHUCK!!!

There may be more but my brain is frazzled and therefore it's being uncooperative.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
FLCL has been considered a classic for a long time, Ping Pong came out last year.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Anime :(

Always found it a snooze fest

This thread kinda hurts my head now that i cant think of a single tv series that had a good solid ending that i was halpy with, most were either cut short too early or went on and on way past where it could/should have ended

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Anime :(

Always found it a snooze fest

Anime is just a medium, like film or tv. If you havn't found it interesting, it's because you havn't found anything you like.
eg if you'd never watched a tv show, only movies and I tried to start you off on coronation street....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom