Best Duo

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
and u have to ask? :eek:
Minstrel+Infil

Speed, Stealth, Ablative Chant, mezz+PA.... do we need to go over this again?

didnt think so :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Enchanter and Druid with DI.

Just because me and Almas kick butt as that :D.

He is about rr4, and I'm rr2.. and we owned a rr10 inf and some other rr5+ scout outside PoC. But I guess its because DI is slightly overpowered.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
For Hib:
Sojourner bard, and Battlemaster BM imo, with some Realm Rank to back them up ^^

For Mid:
Dark SM and Carver RM, at RR5+; Speed, Nearsight(leftover Supp), Ae Mez, Baseline/Lifedrain debuff, RR5 Carver ra, intercept pet , etc ;p

For Alb:
Sorc + Cabalist :Dont think anything beats this duo atm, dont know, extreme mez, speed, nearsight, debuff baseline-lifedrain on both, instant ae str/con debuff.

Alternate Alb: Soj Minstrel + Banelord Mercenary with some MoPain. Speed, Ghetto-mez, strong dmg output (merc with MoPain4 fully buffed rips stuff apart :p mincer DD's ontop of that dosent hurt \o/) , instant 9 sec stun. SoS (cant get away from em) etc.

Many duoes can be made... but i think the least efficent ive ever tried is bard+warden duo :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Can't go wrong with a bard, bard and anything with decent DPS and ur in business...almost as good as a solo sorc!

Mael, 50th ment.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
animist + fop + alb entrance to poc :D

or animist + animist + afk alb zerg ;)

or animist + fop + stupid mids (oo mushroom quick tank it) :D

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
Many duoes can be made... but i think the least efficent ive ever tried is bard+warden duo :p
Once I had a mend healer + aug shammy (khm, bb, khm) duo. That was awesome. We actually killed some infis tho. ;)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
For Alb:
Sorc + Cabalist :Dont think anything beats this duo atm, dont know, extreme mez, speed, nearsight, debuff baseline-lifedrain on both, instant ae str/con debuff.

A well played BD could probably solo them (they might win if *both* moc3, otherwise they're likely to lose), just add in suitable partner with BD.. healer/other caster and the mids would win for sure ;o (on average, not every fight since various things can affect outcome etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom