An solo, duo and trio alliance

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I wanna make an alliance with guilds that plays fair and respect duels and fights with even number. So if ur guild is intressted pm me :) it can be used to all such stuff , but bottom line play fair and have fun :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Eclipse alliance has always been like that and it's virtually dead atm so if you want an inv and any other guild on here that wants the same thing just pm me ingame hest

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I wanna make an alliance with guilds that plays fair and respect duels and fights with even number. So if ur guild is intressted pm me :) it can be used to all such stuff , but bottom line play fair and have fun :)

You are searching for gone ppl mate am afraid.

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
You where playing avalon tho heste no? :p

come duo with me on a fxxx xxxxx server yes :p i aint renewing subs unless u make me when u come denmark :p

ethelion

Fledgling Freddie
Yo Heste- well dude i respect that your gonna make a somewhat solo- trio alliance but hey you should have made it when the server was rocking then you would have gotten more joy cookies

:fluffle:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
hehe i just play randomly all over xD should made it earlier yeah ,but then i dident need it xD dont need now either xD just fun to play with ppl who dont wanna zerg nad add and fuck up for every1 else

Septina

Part of the furniture
hehe i just play randomly all over xD should made it earlier yeah ,but then i dident need it xD dont need now either xD just fun to play with ppl who dont wanna zerg nad add and fuck up for every1 else

Wrong server to try this on then i'm afraid. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom