Berserkers need loving

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
dont boost zzang plz, he 2-3 shots casters even with old BOF :|

and he smells troll to ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Notice the lack of mercs saying that zerkers dont need a boost, fact is Berserker is no longer on the par with its rivals, they lack positionals and the AF penalties make the gap wider
Konah said:
Dont buy Catacombs! You get everything good form that expansion on a CM so why bother? :)
VF keeps hugging me :( its spose to be a scary vendo dammit!
p.s i didnt buy cata :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:

guess ur gonna feel pretty bad when a bunch of "worse than useless mercs" pwn ur shitty new setup then eh? :)

the easiest np grp ive ever fought.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
guess ur gonna feel pretty bad when a bunch of "worse than useless mercs" pwn ur shitty new setup then eh? :)

:eek7: :confused:

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
fact is Berserker is no longer on the par with its rivals

umm try play a caster against raid, korg, blaz, fuji ect its not nice!!! :mad: zerkes dont need love imo charge just needs a fucking nerf :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Duzic said:
umm try play a caster against raid, korg, blaz, fuji ect its not nice!!! :mad: zerkes dont need love imo charge just needs a fucking nerf :p
so your saying because a tank beat you in melee range they are OP :worthy:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
people forget easily or did i miss something?

arrogance is a charge and takes a part of melee dmg off, then in the aftermath you get hit for more in melee

the proc takes off 50% of a spell dmg and heals the person instantly again, so the spell effectively does 0 dmg (excluding crits) - the proc is supposed to fade after one spell but last patch it didn't

so basically you got magic immunity for 10 min (until the proc faded) and people got it to proc on greencon mobs etc.

Who was the arm's that abused Eirenne's? Bloodstone, Bloodeagle Bloodsomething - remember there was that HUGE QQ bout him - use to watch him solo in Odin's man did he take a beating

rure

Fledgling Freddie
while you are at it and making mercs and zerks equal we can give clerics some of the utility healers and druids have?

Calo

Part of the furniture
rure said:
while you are at it and making mercs and zerks equal we can give clerics some of the utility healers and druids have?

and while we are doing, improve skalds to mincer lvl, i want insta stun too! oh and i want to be able to stealth also!

nm, ill keep me busy with moccing my insta's(smart move there mythic)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
and while we are doing, improve skalds to mincer lvl, i want insta stun too! oh and i want to be able to stealth also!

nm, ill keep me busy with moccing my insta's(smart move there mythic)

agreed, give 2h weapon and damage add to minstrels.

/edit and insta mezz, and the fact they dont have to use instruments.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Give Scouts same melee dmg like rangers or even better like Hunters.

all other chars r just gimp's

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Yes, and give healers spec af.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Yes, and give healers spec af.

gif clerics celerity and ae stun? neither of which u can get as a charge or a reactive tincture? ok m8 deal!

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
gif clerics celerity and ae stun? neither of which u can get as a charge or a reactive tincture? ok m8 deal!

Stop complaining, Clerics is the only mainhealer who has NUKES!
NUKES and HEALS! Now that is overpowered if something!

Kais

Banned
Zzang said:

baseline stun, nukes and heals ! :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Matmardigan said:

Wouldnt mind that; I mean we would get to kill a scout with our bow once in a while without blocking everything :)

And perhaps they would even solo! Oh and more! We wouldnt need purge every single time to avoid loosing to purge + crit + regular shot.

Sure! Lets change it !

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
something happend to armsmen while i have been away ? and no love needed for em ?? or it is just dismissed as a playable class?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:

You mean how you got killed every time we fought you, including the time healer went afk so we took a friends warlock in for some RP-PL during 30-40 mins, 3 out of 4 tanks dead in 2 seconds standing with weapons out trying to hit a bodyguarded warlock. easiest np group you've ever fought? does that mean you died in 1.25 seconds to the last group?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
oh the fight where u zerged us u mean? k.

cu soon ye! :fluffle:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:

Oi dont forget the baseline stun!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
And vendo? you seen the AF penalty on it. I can garuntee 90% zerkers wont use it in a 1 on 1 since it usually is suicide. The penalty should be removed to put us on the par with our counters, mercs have chain and bm ra negates us entierly as we cant crit on them

Im 99% sure Vendo doesnt have an AF penalty on it and never has. Just one of those myths. Could someone test it if possible?

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Im 99% sure Vendo doesnt have an AF penalty on it and never has. Just one of those myths. Could someone test it if possible?
no recent tests done, but I'm sure I saw some pre-TOA tests confirming a slight decrease in AF and heavy pentalties parry&evaderate.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:

sure i trade my spear line for longer range on bow and to spec shild and 1h 100% dex wepond vs my str/dex spear oki deal u can even get my beastcraft line to coz it is ussless

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom