Berserkers need loving

Lethul

FH is my second home
Urgluf said:
people who say that merc > zerk for fgvsfg rvr should really try a merc than zerker..

fix merc abilitys please..
+ DW behind style should be stun..

ive tried both, merc > zerk in most situations

Talivar

Part of the furniture
For solo tho i used to find most zerks pretty easy but most mercs to hard QQ( before im flamed i said MOST not all).So for 1 vs 1 i think zerks would need a slight boost and mercs a slight nerf, but for fg vs fg what do i know:p

Kais

Banned
Chimaira said:
How does Eirenes proc help vs zerks? mine havent so far :p

the charge maybe, but the lvl 10 proc sucks, It's worked maybe once for me :(

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I just think if you go with procs it totally destroys the class its mythology.

And if you wanna insist on procs I think Supernova (3rd in Ice-storm CD on BM's) should have an AE DD99999999999999 heat proc; because its a Supernova exploding in your face ==> insta dead.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And if you wanna insist on procs I think Supernova (3rd in Ice-storm CD on BM's) should have an AE DD99999999999999 heat proc; because its a Supernova exploding in your face ==> insta dead.

Ragnarok would be a bad ass style to if we keep following that logic :D

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Try using a zerker, since the pf nerf zerker doesnt have a effective snare.
And vendo? you seen the AF penalty on it. I can garuntee 90% zerkers wont use it in a 1 on 1 since it usually is suicide. The penalty should be removed to put us on the par with our counters, mercs have chain and bm ra negates us entierly as we cant crit on them

And removing that fucking teddy bear will be a good start

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zeratuhl said:
the proc? or? did i miss sumthin?
You posted about eirenes proc on the other page.
Perhaps u meant the lvl 10 immunity charge.
You do know malice have the exact same charge? at lvl 10

Eirenes proc negades 1 spell 3 ticket bleed or a 1K pbaoe. just 1 and dissapears.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Used to be a bugged proc on some chain vest mercs used that procced almost EVERY hit and im sure absorbed a lot of damage,i remember talking to some about it,Think thats the 1 ppl on about :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
people who say that merc > zerk for fgvsfg rvr should really try a merc than zerker..

fix merc abilitys please..
+ DW behind style should be stun..

merc is alot better fg vs fg I M O

AE dirty tricks interrupt and makes tanks 25% less effective, also snare sidepos and uber frontpos is >> zerk styles.

bm > merc > zerk (and yes i have played them all fairly much)

Edit: FC's mercs is a disgrace, to call them useless would be insulting the useless

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
And removing that fucking teddy bear will be a good start

Dont buy Catacombs! You get everything good form that expansion on a CM so why bother? :)

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
havent played bm but they got sidestyle anyway :) have played merc and i think merc is better then zerk in all ways and zerk´s rr5 is really really wank

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
Edit: FC's mercs is a disgrace, to call them useless would be insulting the useless

lol, if ur referring to last night we had beelzeboul playing ameinon and defi playing karnat, and ye, it was less than ideal, to say the least... ;)

see what your opinion is when we got the real players ;)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Konah said:
Dont buy Catacombs! You get everything good form that expansion on a CM so why bother? :)

do u did any cata quests?

ill never lvl a char without cata mini quests.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Matmardigan said:
do u did any cata quests?

ill never lvl a char without cata mini quests.

no plans to ever lvl another char, thanks!

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Konah said:
survivability? wtf! u cant fucking complain with your rr5 ra. we get an ae-fart that lasts 15s and 9 times outta 10 does fuck all :rolleyes:
I think it interupts tho.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
Used to be a bugged proc on some chain vest mercs used that procced almost EVERY hit and im sure absorbed a lot of damage,i remember talking to some about it,Think thats the 1 ppl on about :)

Heh got some good vids demonstrating the overpowerdness of that proc on eirenes hauberk, and hardly no one knew about it.. I didn't ever see a whine about it anyway. I presume it was bugged as it basically procced arrogance almost every hit, but i think its fixed now.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people forget easily or did i miss something?

arrogance is a charge and takes a part of melee dmg off, then in the aftermath you get hit for more in melee

the proc takes off 50% of a spell dmg and heals the person instantly again, so the spell effectively does 0 dmg (excluding crits) - the proc is supposed to fade after one spell but last patch it didn't

so basically you got magic immunity for 10 min (until the proc faded) and people got it to proc on greencon mobs etc.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
arrogance is a charge and takes a part of melee dmg off, then in the aftermath you get hit for more in melee

the arrogance used to be a proc... and it proc'd everytime the vest got touched... so ye eirenes used to be nice, now it sux.

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh I'm talking about when arrogance didn't work correctly. It was supposed to be a charge but it was a proc that had about a 95% chance to proc when you were hit :p That combined with som proc gave almost total melee immunity and hardly anyone ever knew, seems you didn't anyway :) Must have been like that for at least 8 months

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Also in that period the level 10 proc sugged big time compared to how it is now, so yep I'm fully aware of my own hauberks past and present capabilities ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
think its pretty nice as it is :p

zerks are quite easy to kill cus slash weak armor, but also have the highest dmg output of lighttanks atm.. well next to savages (hidden qq)

Savage the ubarsuper high dps tank...

Which is unplayable since toa was released, hr hr hr !

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
ive tried both, merc > zerk in most situations

most situations being: anytime u dont win cc?

ratmode zerk+celerity goes thru mezzed casters faster than a merc ever will.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
lol, if ur referring to last night we had beelzeboul playing ameinon and defi playing karnat, and ye, it was less than ideal, to say the least... ;)

see what your opinion is when we got the real players ;)

so you're going to step down and let the real players play to show how its done? how nice of u :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom