Berserkers, Blademasters, Mercenary's.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

As I'am a real fan of 2-weapon mode like, Dual Wield, Celtic Dual and left Axe, and then also with a bow like mercenary's have and blademasters.

But is there any information about whats stronger?
Mercenary, BladeMaster or berserker(no bearmode).
And could you explain to me why that specific class is stronger?
Because I have got a mercenary and I had some real nice duels vs a Blademaster and berserker in BG, me and the blademaster were same strength, but berserker was a little bit less (non-berserker mode).

(please no rude's to eachother on this chaneel or overpowerd talk.. /thank you ;) )

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
All light tanks are balanced but the overpowered scum fotms (aka savages) ;)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Could have sworn I posted here.............

Which class is stronger will depend on the situation.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
BM
Merc
Zerker

For average duel weild dps without abilitys

Zerkers have the ability to cause the most damage in one hit due to being able to use 2h and also to frenzy but also get the worst armour in the game and also have the lowest duel weild dps

Mercs only get evade 1 but get the chain to make up for it but evade 3 is more handy and their special ability while handy doesnt stack up to the other classes

Bm's are the best overall due to the best ability and the best armour

In a fg fight a well played zerker is arguably the best due to the 2h frenzy closley followed by BM's who are a solid class at all times followed by the Merc whos let down by his crappy ability

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
aye 100% agree with Loxley. Swings and roundabouts in 1v1's (when you can get em that is) dependant on how the individual's spec and ra's are.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Antedeluvian said:
All light tanks are balanced but the overpowered scum fotms (aka savages) ;)

Thank you for your information:
I see all three classes got the same Realm Ability's
Like Determination, Purge, IP, DR, MoParry, MoPain.

Although they got 1 thing different:

Berserkers: Tundra
Mercenarys: Void
BladeMaster: Wintermoon

Or is this all the same?

And the styles... wich class has the best backstyle / frontstyle and wich 1 has a nice style wich takes vry few endurance..?

Or did Mythic made some really nice balanced classes :confused: :wij:

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
Thank you for your information:
I see all three classes got the same Realm Ability's
Like Determination, Purge, IP, DR, MoParry, MoPain.

Although they got 1 thing different:

Berserkers: Tundra
Mercenarys: Void
BladeMaster: Wintermoon

Or is this all the same?

And the styles... wich class has the best backstyle / frontstyle and wich 1 has a nice style wich takes vry few endurance..?

Or did Mythic made some really nice balanced classes :confused: :wij:

The 3 melee style RAs are the same: anytime no-end styles whit very high bonus to hit/dmg.... and are all crap, period. (10 rps to make 1 style each 10 mins... great)
Frontstyle: mercs whit no doubt
Backstyle: imho zerkers
Sidestyle: mm flank-shadow rain chain does a very good amount of dmg, but a friendly hib said me that ice storm-tempest-supernova is TEH PAIN!!1!one!
Nice style whit few endurance: Run whit a pally/shamie/bard please.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Poon said:
Zerkers have the ability to cause the most damage in one hit due to being able to use 2h and also to frenzy but also get the worst armour in the game and also have the lowest duel weild dps

Zerks with cloth, eh? :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
If a Merc use Dirty Tricks he is kinda guaranteed a victory vs BM or Zerker

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Zerks with cloth, eh? :p

No Studded is slash weak you spoon :eek: and 19% abs, BM's is 19% and slash strong thrust nutrel Mercs have 27% thrust weak

swords

Can't get enough of FH
DT can be used effectively in 8v8 its just its a bit specific in its use and cant be used to ''pump'' extra damage out.

a couple of DT's on one or more enemy tanks isnt going to hurt :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
The BM styles look pretty uber -- rear positional with snare (who needs PF?) and a side positional with stun.

First post here, btw. ;)

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
euhm:

What does charge do? i aint a noob but neve saw it be4.. and catacombs aint saying what it does..

mixan

Fledgling Freddie
not really sure , but i heard you can sprint for 10s without loosing any end?

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
It´s a 10sec free sprint. You target a enemy, press it and your char runs at sprint speed for 10 seconds without loosing any end, then after those 10 secs are gone it starts to drain end, kinda irritating imo. On a 5min timer, I think it is.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes it's a pain in the ass that DT thing ... even for savage :p and btw savage lose duels to reavers so imo albs scum :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
In 1vs.1 a merc with DTs up would win most of the fights against zerkrs or bms. Fumbles n 6sec stun off parry (2 on the off-parry chain) are powerfull tools for duels.

However, in groups, the bm wins the upper-hand over the lightanks (savage excluded oc). Better positional styles than mercs n zerkers (stun side style, hinder effect rear style); slower main hand pierce weapon (fang from Galladoria) than the slowest thrust weapon from alb, zerkers cant even specc pierce/thrust; and extra 30-40 damage from TripleWeild, tho zerker rat mode damage is better (merc's DT in group rvr is more likely unusefull).

Anyways, the 3 classes are really close from each other.Imo,

1vs.1:
........ Merc>zerker>bm

Group RvR (assist trains etc...):
....... Bm>zerker=merc

All rely in which kind of playstyle do you prefer. If u are a soloer by heart, i would suggest mercs (if u want a solo lightank, reavers are much better soloers). If u prefer group rvr, assist trains, gank groups blabla i would chose a bm.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
In 1vs.1 a merc with DTs up would win most of the fights against zerkrs or bms. Fumbles n 6sec stun off parry (2 on the off-parry chain) are powerfull tools for duels.

However, in groups, the bm wins the upper-hand over the lightanks (savage excluded oc). Better positional styles than mercs n zerkers (stun side style, hinder effect rear style); slower main hand pierce weapon (fang from Galladoria) than the slowest thrust weapon from alb, zerkers cant even specc pierce/thrust; and extra 30-40 damage from TripleWeild, tho zerker rat mode damage is better (merc's DT in group rvr is more likely unusefull).

Anyways, the 3 classes are really close from each other.Imo,

1vs.1:
........ Merc>zerker>bm

Group RvR (assist trains etc...):
....... Bm>zerker=merc

All rely in which kind of playstyle do you prefer. If u are a soloer by heart, i would suggest mercs (if u want a solo lightank, reavers are much better soloers). If u prefer group rvr, assist trains, gank groups blabla i would chose a bm.

solo i'd choose a bm over a zerk tbh not sure about mercs depends if DT is up

saks

Fledgling Freddie
BM side chain have stun and opener ifink :)

and you get the stun very early

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
as said, 1v1 a merc need fear noone, even duo's if u play it well.

gank grp rvr, bm's are better. slash resistant armour, better unique ability, very useful side and rear chains, easy(ish) access to a kickass 4.3s mainhand weapon, 360 evadeIII and ofc those legendary 'oh-so-balanced' hib support classes... :eek7:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Poon said:
BM
Merc
Zerker

For average duel weild dps without abilitys

Mercs only get evade 1 but get the chain to make up for it but evade 3 is more handy and their special ability while handy doesnt stack up to the other classes

Bm's are the best overall due to the best ability and the best armour

In a fg fight a well played zerker is arguably the best due to the 2h frenzy closley followed by BM's who are a solid class at all times followed by the Merc whos let down by his crappy ability
urgh.. since when DT is a crappy ability? cough.., imho merc>bm=zerker but then again bms been still fotm grants em sum loving on forums :confused: And i base my rating on DT been slightly overpowered or i owuld say them 3 are preety balanced ^^

jsut my 2 cents

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
-Freezingwiz- said:
makes u fumble and miss more
where more = always or almost.. and u can DT all 3 enemy savages in just a few secs ..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Zerks are really nifty ;)

dual wielder access to 2h with extreme dmg output... zerks are usaly the fall of a caster if not for savages... 8xx+ in 1 swing is hard for the support to keep up.. atleast in that verry moment... quick frontload is often the key..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom