Berserkers, Blademasters, Mercenary's.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:
sometimes it's a pain in the ass that DT thing ... even for savage :p and btw savage lose duels to reavers so imo albs scum :p

Yes but reavers don't get determination like savages. That makes it too hard to get into tank groups

saks

Fledgling Freddie
ye high frontload are a pain to stop :(

oh DT aint that bad then tbh :)

Talifer

Fledgling Freddie
saks said:
ye high frontload are a pain to stop :(

oh DT aint that bad then tbh :)

It's not bad, but it won't stop 3 savages like previous posters suggest. When you hit DT you start proccing a DT proc with your weapon, this means you have to hit someone to proc the effect on them, with a capped swing speed of 1.5s you'd need a minimum of 4.5s to hit 3 targets, if you miss, they parry/evade/block your attacks, they don't get affected. On top of this DT can be resisted and it gets resisted a lot (probably because it's a low level ability) so you'll probably have to hit most targets more than once. In duels it's very effective as you're concentrating your attacks, it can be very useful to stop lone/duoing tanks killing a support char (But as an offensive tank your not going to be defending too much :)) if the clerics aren't free, but vs an assist train it's not incredibly effective. Once applied the effect only lasts 10 seconds and it's not a guaranteed miss/fumble plus I believe it can be purged (bit of a waste in a duel :))

Talifer

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Talifer said:
It's not bad, but it won't stop 3 savages like previous posters suggest. When you hit DT you start proccing a DT proc with your weapon, this means you have to hit someone to proc the effect on them, with a capped swing speed of 1.5s you'd need a minimum of 4.5s to hit 3 targets, if you miss, they parry/evade/block your attacks, they don't get affected. On top of this DT can be resisted and it gets resisted a lot (probably because it's a low level ability) so you'll probably have to hit most targets more than once. In duels it's very effective as you're concentrating your attacks, it can be very useful to stop lone/duoing tanks killing a support char (But as an offensive tank your not going to be defending too much :)) if the clerics aren't free, but vs an assist train it's not incredibly effective. Once applied the effect only lasts 10 seconds and it's not a guaranteed miss/fumble plus I believe it can be purged (bit of a waste in a duel :))

Talifer

Word
Pretty much sums DT utility in daily group rvr.

Yet again, in duels is a kickass ability (ph33r none)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Another interesting point about DT is that unlike the TW and Vendo abilities, it is only effective vs Tanks.

the TW increases damage output and makes you immune to critical hits so good defense (imo the BEST of the light tank abilities)

And with Vendo you get pure dmg output on soft squishy things (which you are meant to be killing anyway :) )

DT is purely defensive and does nothing against casters (if they are swinging their staff at you they are not going to do much anyway)

I personally thnink it should at least proc a similar duration nearsight as having a handful of dirt/dust flung in your face is certainly going to cause a little targeting upset you must agree.

It would also make the ability useful (DT on an uninterupted support character is going to nullify certain abilities for 10 seconds. Not much but better than it is in its current form)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
swords said:
Another interesting point about DT is that unlike the TW and Vendo abilities, it is only effective vs Tanks.

the TW increases damage output and makes you immune to critical hits so good defense (imo the BEST of the light tank abilities)

And with Vendo you get pure dmg output on soft squishy things (which you are meant to be killing anyway :) )

DT is purely defensive and does nothing against casters (if they are swinging their staff at you they are not going to do much anyway)

I personally thnink it should at least proc a similar duration nearsight as having a handful of dirt/dust flung in your face is certainly going to cause a little targeting upset you must agree.

It would also make the ability useful (DT on an uninterupted support character is going to nullify certain abilities for 10 seconds. Not much but better than it is in its current form)

Would be happy if DT procced a little AF debuff (o/c not stackable). :D

saks

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:

sounds nice tbh and fair :)

at lvl 20 TW givf like 20-25 extra dmg each weap and you can have norm Dadd too

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
Thank you for your information:
I see all three classes got the same Realm Ability's
Like Determination, Purge, IP, DR, MoParry, MoPain.

Although they got 1 thing different:

Berserkers: Tundra
Mercenarys: Void
BladeMaster: Wintermoon

Or is this all the same?

And the styles... wich class has the best backstyle / frontstyle and wich 1 has a nice style wich takes vry few endurance..?

Or did Mythic made some really nice balanced classes :confused: :wij:

Mercs and zerkers got AP to, and bms dont :(
but overall i think zerk/merc/bm is balanced as they are and good in their own way

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
well Guard from say pala/arms + mercenary DT on a tank attacking a support class = bugger all hits made, but its a bit fiddly and mercs dont usually hand around alb supports

M® Zîllâ

Fledgling Freddie
Mercs>bm>zerkers
Very nice tanks all of em but after useing my m8s merc & beating :twak: 10 coulors of #### out of most things i met solo in odins including bm's i have to say merc over them both but saying that i havent played a 50 bm/zerker so i can only give u a perspective of me playing my m8s merc so none of what i have typed is really of any use oh well.
Ps. dt ownz

Wolfen

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
Mercs and zerkers got AP to, and bms dont :(

if its RAs ure babbling about only Berzerker gets AP. :cheers:

wtf ......Mids again :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom