Berserker obsolete after this patch? - savage better in every way? Make midgard weak?

N

Nonnier

the main reason why mid seems to be weak atm is because we have the worse set of special RAs in the game.

the shaman ichor (or however its spelt) and PR are the only really useful RAs that mid has, and the fact that the pbaoe is at 49 spec means that mid is also limited mto 2 rezzer classes, unless the SM is dark spec who hasn't got last pbaoe.

the lack of mend healers too is a problem, as the shaman heals are useless in rvr, and as most healers go pac for the pve (ie malmo) side of things u rarly see any healers who have 40 in mend (for the very nice rez).

also, the zerkers lack of sheild spec makes it, after patch below par comparied to the merc/BMs, for it can only spec in the now lowed dmg LA, or go 2 hand but the savage is better in that regard.

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier

also, the zerkers lack of sheild spec makes it, after patch below par comparied to the merc/BMs

Yes i know so many mercs running around with shield.

N

Nonnier

just because they don't use it doesn't make it useless.

BMs that are sheild spec (have 1 myself) are great in pve, while in pve a zerker is limited to just LA, or 2 hand...which savages are way better at it

P

parlain

Originally posted by rynnor
Move to Excaliber and roll a Pally - its great!

I have a shield warrior I was working on but the pally is so much more fun that I shelved him- the pally has better armour plus a host of chants n buffs where the warrior has a supposedly better base dam???

Pallies are great and nicely overpowered in PvE and awesomely group friendly plus end regen on a tank :)))

There cannot be a better defensive tank in the game ???

And a free ranged pull that interupts in rvr :)

This is a great class - add in the lovely group absorb buff on your friendly neighbourhood cleric and no tanks gonna have a chance of killing me ??

How am I gimped exactly???

hush or they'll nerf us :x

On the zerk issue, so zerk damage drops to a level somewhat comparable to merc damage, big deal I'll bet my Zerk will still be fun to play and god knows he needs nerfing from current state

P.S. Whoever said 2.5 spec points for pala's, are you insane? :m00:

F

froler-mid

pallies are teh best defensive tank ingame now imo :D

S

Solid

You get Evade 1 or 3 and Chain or Reinforced instead of Plate or scale and TrippleWield/Dirty Trix/Flurry

No Large Shield.

Then again, considering most Hib tanks are wearing Reinforced over scale now, and a S/S Hero/Champ is rare as doodoo, perhaps Shield Mercs and BM's ARE good :D

BM and Mercs if they wanted to go 1H + Shield all the way, ie 50 Slash 50 Shield or 50 Blunt 50 Shield, they would have more trix and better evade in exchange for Large Shield and top armour.

Not sure how anyone cna say they are not viable, esp considering 360 Evade >> Shield ro Parry in RvR

I sometimes wish Zerkers had shield spec, I might have rolled a Shield Zerk myself.

Slam + 2H Vendo Ragnarok/Tundra = kinda sickening imo :D

M

Melachi-

[joke :p]I think the sorcs mezz was designed just for albs, it may not be as good as insta ae mezz, but when your all sitting at amg all the time waiting for enemies to come you dont need insta you need a good range :x [/crap joke]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom