Berkstead last evening

Kais

Banned
Vodkafairy said:
it has nothing to do with loss of GP, you're pretty thick if you still can't realise that

Personally I think with a bard like twisting u need grp purge :sex:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
Personally I think with a bard like twisting u need grp purge :sex:

nono, you should say he has to run with mentas instead

wink wink

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
it has nothing to do with loss of GP, you're pretty thick if you still can't realise that

It has however something to do with aoe insta dis, healers with 3x cc ;x zerks with wtfpwn dmg ;> BD that all n00bs can play zzz and not least.. SM pets (notice that I only mention the pet) zzzzzzzzz even more ;<

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
mebbe stop adding on fg mid v alb fights and it wont happen so much? :puke:

Ye like you never add :)
Not like we're gonna stop getting add just becuz we stop adding lal

Summoner said:
and Valravens keept adding on every opportunity and opponent.-Inwe-

xD

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
played eld the other day :p

but focussing on menta now, if only that retarded tablet can unbug im finished with the menta ill never play :D

then its eld time again :d

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
played eld the other day :p

but focussing on menta now, if only that retarded tablet can unbug im finished with the menta ill never play :D

then its eld time again :d
i was right then! :wub:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
i was right then! :wub:

im out of practise, and we kept getting added on or running into that sick alb zerg at bled3.. wasnt fun rvr :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
twisting is best bard in hib atm.

but Fame,miss,Blazie,gargo, all bards from a while back are inactive.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Eemma said:
healers with 3x cc ;x
Not all Mid groups run three healers these days, and I can guarantee that at least one Healer in a serious Mid group is not specced for CC. :)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
was idd a v zerggy/addy night.. just like todays

and big lol at constant VR whines on irc when they get adds (even if its a 3way fight with alb zerg involved) then adding shamelessly on every goddamn chance (i cba with irc, but the quotes from ppl on irc are v funny idd) or FC.. remember engaging fgvsfg near beno4, and aussie sprinting all the way to the tower (almsot out of clip range) and coming back with a dozen of alb ants... But kiting tilda like u kite npcs made up for it xDDD basically im not the kind of person who whines about adds and press 'sit', rather try to put up a fight no matter what, but u dont expect those who are all day barking on irc to do what they complain so much about.
anyway /shrug theres days and days..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
lofff said:
kiting tilda like u kite npcs
Hehe, this brings up memories of your green-clad Champion relentlessly chasing my Cabalist through an entire fight, I think you never gave up. ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Kesa Anaal said:
hi stajajjjjionnn

thanks for sparing me =)

a pleasure with both Valravens, Village people and Groove sparing me :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Not all Mid groups run three healers these days, and I can guarantee that at least one Healer in a serious Mid group is not specced for CC. :)

Since when do you like mids ? :p

But your 100% right, theres like no midgrp out that has 3 CC healers. Most of the time its 1 high pac, 1 lowpac(backup CC) and 1 aughealer.

Its a bit like how they always whine about mids with 4 zephyrs when in other threads they all cry that mid fotmgrps are with 3 healers 1 shaman 1 bl zerker 1 bl bd 1 rc runie 1 dark sm... i dont see a skald there!! :(

And yes im a skald :(

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

im talking about the nice fg out there grv/valravens they run with 3x healers :p overated imo!

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

But your 100% right, theres like no midgrp out that has 3 CC healers. Most of the time its 1 high pac, 1 lowpac(backup CC) and 1 aughealer.

Its a bit like how they always whine about mids with 4 zephyrs when in other threads they all cry that mid fotmgrps are with 3 healers 1 shaman 1 bl zerker 1 bl bd 1 rc runie 1 dark sm... i dont see a skald there!! :(

And yes im a skald :(

Are you that skald with SoS3? :p

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
was idd a v zerggy/addy night.. just like todays

and big lol at constant VR whines on irc when they get adds (even if its a 3way fight with alb zerg involved) then adding shamelessly on every goddamn chance (i cba with irc, but the quotes from ppl on irc are v funny idd) or FC.. remember engaging fgvsfg near beno4, and aussie sprinting all the way to the tower (almsot out of clip range) and coming back with a dozen of alb ants... But kiting tilda like u kite npcs made up for it xDDD basically im not the kind of person who whines about adds and press 'sit', rather try to put up a fight no matter what, but u dont expect those who are all day barking on irc to do what they complain so much about.
anyway /shrug theres days and days..

Ppl that whines on irc cant stand losing (expressing the anger etc! <YOU ONLY WON CUZ YOU STEALTHER ADDED!1elevenhundredandone!> etc etc) :p I used to whine couple of times myself back in the old day, but its pretty much useless to whine on irc really, no one gives a fuck ;<

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Calo said:
Check my signature; I play on Mid/Prydwen these days, and I play, in fact, an Aug Healer. :)
Calo said:

Three Healers is the "standard" Mid group, but some groups have dropped a Healer for a little more DPS. In our case, we only run with two Healers, but we do include a Skald (so yes, 3 x FZs). It does put a lot more strain on the remaining Healers, but to be frank, we seem to do fine on the healing front anyway (certainly not much worse than the times we run with three). As for the Skald, it is pretty much clear that you do need some kind of tank for a group to do well (pure caster group just does not cut it), and in our case, we happen to have a kickass player on Skald (our old BL Zerker always managed to get himself killed ASAP for some reason). :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Check my signature; I play on Mid/Prydwen these days, and I play, in fact, an Aug Healer. :)Three Healers is the "standard" Mid group, but some groups have dropped a Healer for a little more DPS. In our case, we only run with two Healers, but we do include a Skald (so yes, 3 x FZs). It does put a lot more strain on the remaining Healers, but to be frank, we seem to do fine on the healing front anyway (certainly not much worse than the times we run with three). As for the Skald, it is pretty much clear that you do need some kind of tank for a group to do well (pure caster group just does not cut it), and in our case, we happen to have a kickass player on Skald (our old BL Zerker always managed to get himself killed ASAP for some reason).

True, iv thought about it running 2 healers. Tbh if those 2 are very good, i think u would kill alot. But then u will need a high pac and an aug healer.
1 shaman, 1 bl zerker, 1 soj skald, runi&sm and bl bd/bl zerker/bg warri.
Could work yes, but like i said, u need 2 good healers for that.
Yes skalds are nice because u get speed, and they are nice for interrupting, zephyr, and sos(seems to be my best ra tbh) But then again, if 1 alb farts im rooted/mezzed for a looong time. And because u play a healer u know that healers dont have much time to keep demezzing u ;)

And i die like a fly too so, perhaps thats a skald-thing :mad:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This is getting besides the point a bit, but our group usually has 1 x pac, 1 x aug, 1 x shaman, 1 x skald, 1 x RM, 1 x supp SM, and 1 x BL BD and 1 x dark SM, or 2 x BL BD (depending on who's available). In the past, we've run with a BL Zerker and a BG Warrior, but setup has changed due to people quitting, etc. Now we're quite used to this setup, and would for instance have to spend some time relearning the use of a BG or how to keep a reckless Zerker healed (gah, my nightmare). ;)

Aussie

Banned
lofff said:
aussie sprinting all the way to the tower (almsot out of clip range) and coming back with a dozen of alb ants...
duh i was getting nuked dumbo. and do you know what /rw does? right it shows a warmap with the location of battles. since albs were retaking that keep at that time, there was nothing i could do to prevent adds, i certainly didnt call for them, not like we need them vs LA :m00:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Hehe, this brings up memories of your green-clad Champion relentlessly chasing my Cabalist through an entire fight, I think you never gave up. ;)

Too bad i cant reckon for further detail, but under any context its an absolutely different thing. Back in the days when i played my champ (2years ago) i was always MA, if i was alone on you tells more about the one(s) assisting me than myself.
But then again i was merely a offensive tank with ranged capability to interrupt (dont think u were RS and unbuffed and dont think u did fire other than a qc with me after u) and fights used to last 4 times longer than they do now. A banelord reaver is more of a interrupt class than anything else, hes playing out of the assist train, and chasing a unbuffed rs caster for 30seconds frees the casters grp from those pbaoe chant interrupts etc etc..

Then again as i said, i like to think am not the kind of person that gives up, and am preety sure if i caught u up u tasted grass ;p~ I also remember meleeing ur cabby down with my bard, and its not as if u were a bad cabby. (Tilda is a horribly crap reaver/player overall)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom