Berkstead last evening

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for a great evening albs, hibs and mids :) Mids had a great time and I think you did as well, the purpose of the raid was merely to have fun.

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Ardamel.

Raid alb keep again pls :D

Keep it up =)

LaZzA

Bloodclot

Banned
was a nice fight.
full night of rvr. got me 110k rp's.
well 17:00 cet - 1:00AM with a little break somewhere between ... :p

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Village People, Groove and Valravens had a good evening RP wise methinks :) Damn whut a kill spam ;)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ardamel said:
Yeah Village People, Groove and Valravens had a good evening RP wise methinks :) Damn whut a kill spam ;)
120k rps last night.. just wow xD

Bloodclot

Banned
Helme said:
120k rps last night.. just wow xD

hehe, i think they battled all night long after helme and me left. saw plaid and kastor coming in ventrilo.

to bad i plugged the powerplug out cause the little light of the 2ndmonitor going on and off 2hours later, that was annoying. 1 sec after that i was reminded that the same plug was also for the main pc that was running ventrilo also..cba to start up the stuff again, cause i was to sleepy.

sorry!

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
ye and sucked for hibbies we got always few fg+ adds on us, last night RvR :puke:

Bloodclot

Banned
hibbuls where easy yesterday.

only lost once against fg hibs + 2stealther adds just after we whiped albs. we did pretty good without insta's etc up.

even farmed 2fg hibs, 1 of them rr8-9 at one point with help of a couple of guards :>

best part was when rr9 hib group FZ'd me out of the boat at HW entrance and chased me all the way :>. seems that is the only way to farm rp's for hibs without GP.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
seems that is the only way to farm rp's for hibs without GP.

it has nothing to do with loss of GP, you're pretty thick if you still can't realise that

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
it has nothing to do with loss of GP, you're pretty thick if you still can't realise that

He's a MID :( , Don't question his intelligence mate :x

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Stop picking on Bloodclot.
There is a reason he plays a BD... and it aint his insanely high IQ...

Enjoyed killing Ardamel a couple of times last night. Have some fun screens of wtfpwning him and him bringing back 2fgm+ to try to find the 2 scouts trebbing Berk :)
For the rest it was the typical Alb story, 350 lvl 50's online, and only about 60 Alb running around HW like a chicken without a head.
When it started there where maybe 5 Albs defending Berk, made me pretty sad :(

Helme

Resident Freddy
Lootie said:
I agree to stop pick on him, but he isn't an BD but i'd expect that comment from an low IQ scout ;p

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Helme said:
I agree to stop pick on him, but he isn't an BD but i'd expect that comment from an low IQ scout ;p

Dont pick on the poor scouts!! they are underpopulated imo !!!

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Lootie said:

Enjoyed killing Ardamel a couple of times last night. Have some fun screens of wtfpwning him and him bringing back 2fgm+ to try to find the 2 scouts trebbing Berk :)
For the rest it was the typical Alb story, 350 lvl 50's online, and only about 60 Alb running around HW like a chicken without a head.

but once it was lost...105+albs on our gaurds reported. cant compete against that :p

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:
but once it was lost...105+albs on our gaurds reported. cant compete against that :p

And only 5 defenders from what I could see :)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Lootie said:

You only got me once and there was 2 of you then I think :) And I brought the zerg to take out the trebs not you really :)

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Lootie said:

want a medal?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Funi how this turned into a flame thread :p wish I had been in last night to have some RvR though was at house party :p IRL > DAoC

Divinia said:

Im sure your sig is 'illegal' in some sort of way :s

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
was a great night, apart from the constant zerg farm we had lots of fg v fg fights (sometimes 1-3 adds on either side tho :/ ) great fun troughout the night leeching in VP grp :cheers: :cheers:

:wub: stajij

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Stajjijjon farmed my healer and bot when they were running to berk - baaaaad luwi ;)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Rauno said:
ye and sucked for hibbies we got always few fg+ adds on us, last night RvR :puke:

mebbe stop adding on fg mid v alb fights and it wont happen so much? :puke:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Just feelt like stating that realmpoints isn't really everything, and Groove took an early night yesterday. Mainly because there was basicly notthing but zergs out, and Valravens keept adding on every opportunity and opponent.

-Inwe-

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
want a medal?

Nopes, just want Mids to really quite the game like they threatend a bit back :)

Helme said:

My bad, really thought he was a BD :)
And I'm an rr2 necro, like you can see in my sig :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lootie said:

You do write bollox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom