Berkstead last evening

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Aussie said:
duh i was getting nuked dumbo. and do you know what /rw does? right it shows a warmap with the location of battles. since albs were retaking that keep at that time, there was nothing i could do to prevent adds, i certainly didnt call for them, not like we need them vs LA :m00:

duh, i was the one 'nuking' u (i was rs unbufed doing some shit dmg just to prevent u from casting) and i didnt follow u half way up to the tower lol u keept running almost out of clip range to come back with friends..
mb am 'dumb' and mb u could solo la, but it sure did look like some /b /y /c action xD nothing new der tho.. 9 out of 10 fights vs fc u can easily lose the count on albs...

Aussie

Banned
i could easily have jumped in water and mezzed you and the kill therefor, i mezzed you and wrote "dont kill" in groupchat but they were kinda late reading it xDD.

edit: can't you join LA group or smth, it's not even a challenge to beat the better hibgroups nowadays

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
i could easily have jumped in water and mezzed you and the kill therefor, i mezzed you and wrote "dont kill" in groupchat but they were kinda late reading it xDD.

edit: can't you join LA group or smth, it's not even a challenge to beat the better hibgroups nowadays

let me refraise then =)

Thank you Dreams (but sometimes not his grp :) ), Valravens, Groove, Village people and the Nalbs for sparing me :D

read your pm about the last part

Belomar

Part of the furniture
lofff said:
Too bad i cant reckon for further detail, but under any context its an absolutely different thing. Back in the days when i played my champ (2years ago) i was always MA, if i was alone on you tells more about the one(s) assisting me than myself.
Hehe, don't get defensive, I was merely reminiscing about the good old days, not commenting on your abilities. :) I used to hate your Champion because you (a) interrupted me from range, and (b) never gave up! ;)
lofff said:
Then again as i said, i like to think am not the kind of person that gives up, and am preety sure if i caught u up u tasted grass ;p~
Oh yeah, you did. But that happened on more than one occasion (you chasing me), and back then Wild Arcana gave a chance for disease to crit, something which was very handy with an angry champion on my ass... :p
lofff said:
I also remember meleeing ur cabby down with my bard, and its not as if u were a bad cabby. (Tilda is a horribly crap reaver/player overall)
Indeed, I remember that as well; was the fight on the hills above MMG (hib side) and the mind worms lake, yeah? We had just finished an insane fight against Domain's group (which ended with me staffkilling the dear old elph, I have the screenie at home) and we were all on virtually zero power. You kept me interrupted for the best part of 30 seconds before humiliating me with bard melee. :(

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
wasnt defensive, i used to spam /g when diseased (argh!) and i miss wild arcana too :p lots a great fights from those days.. just wish they could give dmg output a massive general nerf so fights would b longer again :(

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
or are you saying you "spared" me, after I speedwarped you?

i think it was after u sos´d away tbh :m00:

tell ur bard bot not to mezz us if u wanna be "spared" tbh

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
i think it was after u sos´d away tbh :m00:

tell ur bard bot not to mezz us if u wanna be "spared" tbh

not that time;)

we give u mezz imunity ffs, its a positive thing :D

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
.edit: can't you join LA group or smth, it's not even a challenge to beat the better hibgroups nowadays

/roflmfao poor poor aussie :fluffle:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
lofff said:
lots a great fights from those days...
Indeed. :D Below is that screenshot from the fight just before you keeled me. ;)

Attachments

• domain-staffkill.jpg
    domain-staffkill.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 250

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom