Beno drop off

brad

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
:< i left you alive there with my bard and eld friend, we even saved ur ass;P and gave u a mezz imune!!! ;<

hehe thanks.

The theurg/his di bot kept chain killing me. Was lame of them.

Don't even think it was a differnet person using cleric, think it was his bot.

He even used to /laugh at me after killing me. Was nice of him lol.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
as long as u keep ur trebs out of hibland i don't mind letting u alive when ur solo (and im not)

Brite

Banned
with the alb battlegroup honeing in on anything with 3/4fgs i doubt they will spare anyone

well they can zerg all the rps they want, they will still be shit *****

HI SYNERGY

can i ask why the fuck you play?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol brite...............dam i have to spread my rep before giving it to monkey again.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

Thanks for listening.:)

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!
I should rly post a SS of ure stats.
so far today it's 16 kills 2k rp's if i remember right lol.:clap:

just for the record, mids arent better either.. i remember letting you go when i was duoing with my merc friend, Globus the other day.. than an fg mid comes and kills us lol.. i know you tried to chill the feck idiots, but they have been in the action too much seeing a group they can actually kill i guess..

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
with the alb battlegroup honeing in on anything with 3/4fgs i doubt they will spare anyone

HI SYNERGY

tbh brite, i was duo tonight with a eldritch, and when u was fighting a fg, we left u alone, yet... after you beat em up, 30 seconds later you kill us. (not to mention, ur group used single insta mezz on me:p) wich made me and Phinith do a classic 'rotflmao' irl.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Brite said:

HI SYNERGY

with the mid stealth zerg honeing in on anything with 1-2fgs i doubt they will spare anyone

HI whatever the fuck you're calling yourselves now

Mids are just as bad when they get a good stealthzerg on.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
just for the record, mids arent better either.. i remember letting you go when i was duoing with my merc friend, Globus the other day.. than an fg mid comes and kills us lol.. i know you tried to chill the feck idiots, but they have been in the action too much seeing a group they can actually kill i guess..

They all got nice pm's from me after though.

I was spamming /yell Leave the 2 Albs, but they ignored me. So gave them a small speach after.
:clap:

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying to solo these last few days, but there's hardly any places left to go where enemies actually will show up.

Emain - Used to be quite nice, now Realm Hunters have permanently chased me away from there.

Odins - just impossible for a visible tank, cause of mids only solo classes beeing WL's and SM's....(and the odd stealthers)

Hadrians - now getting overrun by mid and hib duo/trio ++ that kills anything they can find.

So, solo with a visible, hardly ever worth it unless you pre arrange fights, which again ain't really legal.....

So I'm mostly waiting for DR and 1.81 for more pve grind.....

Brite

Banned
AngelHeal said:
tbh brite, i was duo tonight with a eldritch, and when u was fighting a fg, we left u alone, yet... after you beat em up, 30 seconds later you kill us. (not to mention, ur group used single insta mezz on me:p) wich made me and Phinith do a classic 'rotflmao' irl.

how many times do i have to say it, running a duo especially casters in agramon is stupidity itself... you are there to add and will be killed

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
how many times do i have to say it, running a duo especially casters in agramon is stupidity itself... you are there to add and will be killed

i aint there to add

Brite

Banned
AngelHeal said:
i aint there to add

what the hell are you there for then? because when the bridge ends there aint much for duos to do.... try somwhere else because unless your well known soloer im not taking chances and your going down

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I might concider reading the thread if it weren't for that Bradlex **** whoring for attention again :<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
what the hell are you there for then? because when the bridge ends there aint much for duos to do.... try somwhere else because unless your well known soloer im not taking chances and your going down

Well there's allot to do in agramon for duo's :). I find it lots of fun to duo/solo there, allways gets nice fights (2vs1, 1vs2, 2vs3, 1v1) etc =)

And I allways run troughh agramon to get to HW, wereas I also find nice fights at Western Beno bridge

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
I might concider reading the thread if it weren't for that Bradlex **** whoring for attention again :<

is that you irl btw on ur avater? =)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
very few groups will leave you alone as a soloer, you have to just get on with it, likewise with fights, most of the full groups (even ones that complain about adding) with quite happily ruin the fight for a handfull of RPs, its also quite funny that they complain about zerging then run soloers over.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:

haha, lol im not whoring for attention. All i did was ask if people would respect beno/bridge area as a place to solo.

But i guess you already have read the thread otherwise you wouldn't have posted here, and realised what this thread is about?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
brad said:
haha, lol im not whoring for attention. All i did was ask if people would respect beno/bridge area as a place to solo.

But i guess you already have read the thread otherwise you wouldn't have posted here, and realised what this thread is about?

1-0 for brad

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:

HI SYNERGY

Angry Bwite :<

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
AngelHeal said:
ow and, i saw frow out today yeh... but sure as hell wasnt solo:p

well he was standing around at sauvage staring into space so that's not very solo :) fingzor was.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
playing a heavy tank solo has a lot of advantages versus the mass of other melee classes out there...

but it has the big disadvantage of being a big sitting duck when the FG's or mage straggler possey are in town...

its better to be gimped and invisable imo...

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

Thanks for listening

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!
I should rly post a SS of ure stats.
so far today it's 16 kills 2k rp's if i remember right lol.:clap:

erm if i know right u r mob what somewhere over 2 ir something your char designed to block...... scouts wear studded leather which is crap anyhow.... and i am bow spec....hence the range speed and damage (when not blocked obviously) but nvm ....only a game...

even tried the cheeky javelin of flame ...:)

and when i have been playing my caster in groups we allways leave u alone .... but xmas seen u in fg's zerging everything so that solo comment is out of the window...but RvR so not fussed what peeps do

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
looks like the new Orions bridge is atm Occasius bridge, meet there yesterday 2,5 FG of Albs hugging each other.
But i think the problem was they wasnt able to get 50% of the people mount the boats.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah, you can jump before dropoff ofc, but atm you have certain grps doing nothing much but running after boats and then up and down boat inc route (somehow reminds me of stray dogs barking at cars). Not much to do without speed as the grp always has it.

No point whining here about it tho' - jeez peeps should know this bynow - nothing gives peeps the horn more than their own whine thread.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

Brite in "Whine about the zerg but happily gank duo shocker!" :eek2:

And Brad, our group (if I can call it that) will happily leave you alone (as we have done), but VF and Flim were sport on with their replies ;)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
As always, I recommend the Nintendo drop off to soloers.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
censi said:
playing a heavy tank solo has a lot of advantages versus the mass of other melee classes out there...

but it has the big disadvantage of being a big sitting duck when the FG's or mage straggler possey are in town...

its better to be gimped and invisable imo...

I'm gimped and visible :(

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
I wont camp your drop point if you stop killing me when i'm solo caster trying to get anywhere but inside beno... now fair is fair you say that beno bridge is solo area, well must be what you decidet then, cause I can't go anywhere before FG's of mids and hibs even grps of 5 or more sth'ers jump my poor solo wiz, the place it stops to be fun is when 5 RR7+ sth'ers have to jump 1 solo RR3 wiz, so no killing me and I stop camping drop points deal?

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
1. you are solo in mid/alb /- expect to be assjammed by fg's, why wouldnt they kill you? :) i would. and smile. no need to whine, noone is lame, why make a thread? it's been gangbang in the game and has been for 4 years. why would you change the sweet habit?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
sure he solo's, and he also knows that you have a big chance of it not being fun. thats the risk of soloing ;)

if you cant take soloing then dont do it, whinethreads on fh certainly won't improve it in any way.. dunno why you even bother wasting your time on writing it
He comes on here whining while on the boat:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom