Beno drop off

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

Thanks for listening.:)

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!
I should rly post a SS of ure stats.
so far today it's 16 kills 2k rp's if i remember right lol.:clap:

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I know, lets have an evening, say once a week. We can call it "Bradlex night of no rvr for anyone else", would this be of help?

Gamah

Banned
I saw loads of fg's of mids around hadrians today, nothing but fg's infact..but im sure it was the albs!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this _might_ be a little "out there" and possibly a bit strange, but...

You could try getting a different boat and going somewhere else... WOW! CRAZY!

or even more radically - like totally unheard of man! - you could try /disembarking before you get to the drop off instead of idling on the boat all the way there!!! OUTRAGEOUS!

I know, it's extreme and it's probably quite dangerous thinking....

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

or even more radically - like totally unheard of man! - you could try /disembarking before you get to the drop off instead of idling on the boat all the way there!!! OUTRAGEOUS!

wow these were wise words. You don't think i have tried that?

Apart from i practicly solo everyday you think i havent figured that out by now?

I even take boat to eras sometimes, and still i will magicly find a fg albs roaming the area between eras and beno.

And no need to be sarcastic you moron. Made the post so what little solo rvr is left can maybe be helped a lil while longer.

but guess you don't care, probably the same as everyother person.........let me follow the zerg incase i die, or might make 1k rp's from a solo kill.
The fear!

You ever tried that before? soloing? Guess you havent, the Command /disband was to much for you I know, it's extreme and it's probably quite dangerous thinking............

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
sure he solo's, and he also knows that you have a big chance of it not being fun. thats the risk of soloing ;)

if you cant take soloing then dont do it, whinethreads on fh certainly won't improve it in any way.. dunno why you even bother wasting your time on writing it

Dukat

Resident Freddy
brad said:
You ever tried that before? soloing? Guess you havent

Guess again matey, flim's solo'd loads, and whats more, he's done it with an Xbow spec armsman and a smite cleric, untill you've done that please keep to the facts. thanks.

soloing is hard, I know, but that doesnt mean that everyone else should run solo just so you can. They pay thier subs, you pay yours. Soloing is good because its so challenging, to do it you need to know what you're doing and beable to think up original ways of getting around problems such as the one you faced with the dropoff point campers.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

yes by all means.. jump off in the middle of nowhere and start running around as a warrior solo try'n to find another solo enemie...

posting replys like this, shows that u lack the skill of try'n to even feel a tiny bit in how it actually is to be in someone elses shoes..

and elbeek we know ur skills is totaly gone when it comes to understanding that ppl who play this game actually aint any dif couse of the realm, and that ppl try to have fun. Ur just rude, and ur guild is as worse as ur reply to this tread!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Woooo feeling a Lock thread coming soon and Ban sticks coming out I better get some Popcorn this will make my dreary night on night shift more worthwhile.

Flim to serve I believe 30-15 to Twinky and Brad against Flim atm

Soulja

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
sure he solo's, and he also knows that you have a big chance of it not being fun. thats the risk of soloing ;)

if you cant take soloing then dont do it, whinethreads on fh certainly won't improve it in any way.. dunno why you even bother wasting your time on writing it

he bothers to post threads like this couse he has an opinion about it, and a right to post! And if im not totaly wrong, he shouldnt be stoped by posting treads like this just because ppl r tired of reading em! This game cant have rules thats based on morals etc, it would only lead to abuse of the rules, and would result in a highly advanced rule system. Thats why it is based upon the players themselvfes to evaluate the situaton and actually think for themselves what may be seen as a bad behaviour every now and then, and what is not!

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
i love those threads of urs bradlex, they always make me laugh

Bradlex said:
Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

So the places where bradlex is = solo spots
no matter where it is, if he is there u need to disband and stay at least 2000 yards away from each other
The only known way to bypass this rule is to remove him from the spot

Ofc u don't need to stick to this if u didn't agree to the What Bradlex can and you can't Bill that does not pop up whenever u log into daoc

@ twinky
Its nice to have an opinion, but the rights one has end when they touch the rights of another and u can't really expect the majority of ppl coming here to read such posts so why not just stop wasting the time of the readers with stupid posts like this one, posted coz one guy couldn't stand losing

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I wonder whats the most retardest thing to do.. making threads like this or trying to solo @ beno mmm :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Twinky said:
yes

and elbeek we know ur skills is totaly gone when it comes to understanding that ppl who play this game actually aint any dif couse of the realm, and that ppl try to have fun. Ur just rude, and ur guild is as worse as ur reply to this tread!

My guild treads where others fear to. Oh and ofc I do feel terribly for Bradlex, really I do. I am going to write to GOA this very instant and ask if he can have his very own pvp server. Then he can set the rules.

Corran

Part of the furniture
gah, had a reply and connection fucked up :( So brief it up a bit.

Brad has a point to a degree...

Main group area- Agramon
Main group/zerg area - Bled

Main solo area's - Beno (between occeaus and docks and up the plateu,
Also solo area- Bold(surs-renaris run)

Little more depth

Beno area- This used to be good for solo rvr. If you were a non-alb you could avoid the dock and bridge to a degree and get attention of people you wanted to fight. This has been stopped lately (even during daytime) because of:

Mid groups camping Occeaus bridge area and at times hib groups and alb groups running about killing anyone trying to solo.

Bold area: Mainly ruined by hib groups of 4-5 people (looking for xp'rs to kill- lol) or the mids that wants to take surs/eras towers and gets it all zerged up in pennines. If you keep clear of PoC and the Bridges as a visible class you will miss most the alb groups (who head to poc/xp areas)

So what of DC/Hib land...

Well, DC is a safe zone, hibs are the only realm that have there main docks protected by tower. Any person wanted to go to other lands can get to docks in relative safety. If they get attacked they run back to tower, no other realm can do this. Visable toons cant get near because they pull guards onto them if they do so. So unlike bled (when it not zerged out-haha) and beno you cant try pick off people you want to fight.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Although you've been left before by groups I've been in, I still think it's mighty silly to be around a main 'spawn' spot and not expect to get killed by at least a couple of the people passing by. If solo fights are ALL you're after then you're best off not going near beno dropoff point as that's a hotpoint for trouble.

Why not go to hib by the way? If you think the problem is just albs then go elsewhere. Hey, theres a lower population of people coming out of there too so there will be less adds all round.

Corran

Part of the furniture
kirennia said:
Why not go to hib by the way? If you think the problem is just albs then go elsewhere. Hey, theres a lower population of people coming out of there too so there will be less adds all round.

See my point above for that one.. solo warrior+ hib main dock area = haha..

Spose you can camp a bridge and hope to get action there, but may be waiting ages

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't asking for people to just solo in that area, all i asked if people show abit of compasion to a tank with no ranged abilities who tries to solo on a regular basis.

I can die 10 times on a night and have 1 solo kill, but i still carry on, just im getting annoyed where the amount of places you can solo are decreasing, and people go out of their way to delibertaly ruin other peoples game time.

Like rly, why would a fg albs be roaming near eras/berk river, really why?

I ran from eras today along the river/near berk tower and a fg appears from no where and ganks me. Im like really you actually look for solo people to kill. And i looked on /rw and there was nothing under siege. So im like wtf? they actually roam around the top half of alb around beno/eras incase a soloer might be there so they can claim there 150 rp's.

Thats what im on about, i don't mind being ganked by fg albs swimming accros the river and they see me there, i don't mind thats rvr. But when i try to go to different places, and they actually have the goal to find you and kill you, i just find that abit sad. Well for me. A fg who's goal is to kill solo people i just find abit bad.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
brad do you still team up with the hibbies to kill albs? (when you are solo ofc!)

Zdeath

Banned
A certain place in hib is a great place for solo fights, really nice etc....

Then arumi shows up.

and camps all night..

bye.

brad said:
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!

All this problems is due to poor game design by Mythic, nothing will ever change by whining about to the community, if you want a change you should direct the critique to Mythic.

However you got alot of points and I agree on a large portion.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
beno's not been a good solo area since people thought up IRvR - it used to be fun on occassus bridge but it's either dead or camped these days.

agramon bridge = covered in stealthers or if you're not so lucky camped by 2-3fg mids.

Whining about albs zerging your solo warrior when you're at a major "spawn point" is pretty silly.

Dunno if you've been trying around boldiam lately - it used to be a good spot (jump off near surs apparently and run east - think some vamp posted their usual route) with the odd xper to gank (and FH whine thread to create ;)) - it got too popular though and ended up with duos trios fgs hunting the soloers :(

Hib docks is quite good actually, though I guess you have the problem of thrown weapon with less range than crossbow ;) Can also try around the xp spots in hib - contrary to popular belief the only greys you get out there are stuck to some level 50 enchanter, seems to always be people levelling their artifacts when I go there.

Anyway, whining here won't help - most of the people out there ganking you in the water won't read FH, and if they do they'll say "sod off and buy your own server". Whining helps nothing - occasionally cathartic I suppose but mostly results in sarcastic posts ;) If soloing sucks on a particular day - do something else.

In the words of the little book of calm: Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
beno's not been a good solo area since people thought up IRvR - it used to be fun on occassus bridge but it's either dead or camped these days.

agramon bridge = covered in stealthers or if you're not so lucky camped by 2-3fg mids.

Whining about albs zerging your solo warrior when you're at a major "spawn point" is pretty silly.

Dunno if you've been trying around boldiam lately - it used to be a good spot (jump off near surs apparently and run east - think some vamp posted their usual route) with the odd xper to gank (and FH whine thread to create ;)) - it got too popular though and ended up with duos trios fgs hunting the soloers :(

Hib docks is quite good actually, though I guess you have the problem of thrown weapon with less range than crossbow ;) Can also try around the xp spots in hib - contrary to popular belief the only greys you get out there are stuck to some level 50 enchanter, seems to always be people levelling their artifacts when I go there.

Anyway, whining here won't help - most of the people out there ganking you in the water won't read FH, and if they do they'll say "sod off and buy your own server". Whining helps nothing - occasionally cathartic I suppose but mostly results in sarcastic posts ;) If soloing sucks on a particular day - do something else.

In the words of the little book of calm: Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.

now thats a reply to b proud of -_^

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Dunno if you've been trying around boldiam lately - it used to be a good spot (jump off near surs apparently and run east - think some vamp posted their usual route) with the odd xper to gank (and FH whine thread to create - it got too popular though and ended up with duos trios fgs hunting the soloers

Aye i know, thanks for the nice reply.

for one im warlord so no throw weopon.........makes hib docks a pain, plus those evil guards come so close to the dock.

Im not one for killing expers, as it makes me feel so guilty, i dont like knowing that i've made someone feel bad, for killing a lowbie char or something, so i never go looking for expers.

But beno i like as i can hide around the bridge and catch the odd one or teo albs running accros. As most albs swim than use the bridge.
But today when boating to alb, even when i jumped of the boat, albs were hidding under water so as soon as i got on the shore they hit me from behind.

And no matter what i did, they always intentionaly went out of their way to get to me, even trying to get to the bridge was impossible, as they would out down traps and speed warps, so as soon as i got near there, i would run and hit a trap and the fg/4/5 albs would be there.

And i could just tell that they were going out of their way to make my time playing hard and not enjoyable. And that just pissed me of, as i thought thats just curel tbh. Im a solo tank who has tried for about 10 times to try and manage around beno, and all they can do is deliberatly go out of their way to kill me, time after time.

Anyways thanks for your nice reply flim, i didn';t mean to get angry, was just annoyed.:cheers: Not nice logging with about 10 deaths in the end and 1 solo kill.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
brad said:
Anyways thanks for your nice reply flim, i didn';t mean to get angry, was just annoyed.:cheers: Not nice logging with about 10 deaths in the end and 1 solo kill.

quite alright ;) everyone does it now and again :)

and gifv fight sometime :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
brad said:

:< i left you alive there with my bard and eld friend, we even saved ur ass;P and gave u a mezz imune!!! ;<

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ow and, i saw frow out today yeh... but sure as hell wasnt solo:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom