Beno drop off

brad

Fledgling Freddie
TheSearcher said:
erm if i know right u r mob what somewhere over 2 ir something your char designed to block...... scouts wear studded leather which is crap anyhow.... and i am bow spec....hence the range speed and damage (when not blocked obviously) but nvm ....only a game...

even tried the cheeky javelin of flame ...:)

and when i have been playing my caster in groups we allways leave u alone .... but xmas seen u in fg's zerging everything so that solo comment is out of the window...but RvR so not fussed what peeps do

Just lame, you added on me when fighting a mincer/infil in the river, then i find you solo and run away after using purge and i think Ip. Im like really you can just port right back to your keep? it is about 30 seconds away. But no, you just sprint away back to the tower.:(

And yeh around xmas i did group, as probably for the hole holiday mids were trying to get back relics lol. I grped as there is an advantage of being a warlord and being able to build/use rams and staying alive. :p

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

Thanks for listening.

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!
I should rly post a SS of ure stats.
so far today it's 16 kills 2k rp's if i remember right lol.:clap:

this is funny coming of Bradlex :clap:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Albs can you please maybe give the people that try to solo in the area a chance please?

try get those 2 FG of mid stealthers who adds on everything, away from bledmeer first ?

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
most of it. you can use your normal tactics and hit RR5 and run or a better idea jump early :)

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
using my abils as a bow spec'd scout to stay alive simple really.....why give u rp's if i know i cant kill u when i try.... u block i get out of there no point in mellee when not spec'd that way...

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
This one time i tryet to go to bled bridge an ppl zergt me over an over again you know what i did? stopt going there ... This also used to be a nice spot for me solo (before cata) but now i dont stand a chance there because of all those gay fuckt up ppl playing warlocks.. Things chance get over it an find a new spot...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol people just don't get it. 95% of the time no albs camp drop of.

And i can solo fine their as really it's the best area around imo, you can go in the river and see people from underneath the water, you can go to the bridge and hit someone as they run past without others seeing you.

What i was saying that a particular fg, was just delberatly trying to stop people soloing there. They just ran up and down the hole area between beno/eras farming the solo mid/dou who jumped of the boat.

Thats what i was complaining about. And thanks it's already stopped, i can now rvr normally in HW. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
grimlin said:
most of it. you can use your normal tactics and hit RR5 and run or a better idea jump early :)

You still don't understand, no matter where i jumped, the albs would go, i even took a boat to eras, and ran back up, and they found me and killed me. They just looked for the boat and just followed it to they can get a sense where i may have dropped of.

And how would RR5 work v's a fg? Apart from i can hit RR5 and then can't run away as it has a snare effect. You can't swim away as it acts as a speedwarp under water for me.

Anyway it don't matter now, albs have stopped camping the drp of. Which means soloing is back to normal for me.:clap:

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
And no need to be sarcastic you moron.

Brad maybe its because people dislike you that they add on your fights and zerg you?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Cameron said:
Brad maybe its because people dislike you that they add on your fights and zerg you?

we hug Brad when we see him. :) ohhh I feel all dorty now.....

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Today had fg albs camping drop of or grps of 4-5 killing me everytime i jumped of the boat.

Like really guys thats lame, you even look in the areas, where only solo people would go who are lokking for 1v1 fight. No other reason why some of you go the places where i am.

Just really lame that you take fg's around trying to ruin the solo action which is good around beno. Like you intetntionaly look for solo people to kill rather than fg's.

So if you don't mind? would people atleast give me a chance? you know i don;t like zerging, thats why i don't hang around bled adding on everything.
Thats why i go to beno looking for the odd solo player who comes running accross. Just albs know thats a nice area to get some decent 1v1 fights, but lately albs fg's are just ruining it by camping drop of for the slightist hint of a soloer.:(

I know mids do the same at bled, but bled has never been classes as a good area to solo, but around beno is. So if you fancy being nice to me, would you mind leaving me if you see me around. I don't like whining, so i just wanna ask if people would be nice and respect this area as a place where people can solo. Not everyone likes the same zerging thing, or fg fights.:cheers:

Thanks for listening.:)

and p.s. atmes, well done running back to your tower half way through our 1v1 fight. Score!
I should rly post a SS of ure stats.
so far today it's 16 kills 2k rp's if i remember right lol.:clap:

computer says no......

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Well horses should open up bold/nged/glen dock areas up a bit more for solo stuff now.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Bradlex,

I hope you noticed my cabalist (Tsuki) not adding on you at all. In fact, I even removed my pet from you as you were doomed beforehand :)

I'm the blue Saracen Myrmidon (prolly be Gryphon Knight today) that rode around on a horse. And yes, I'm from Bulle Reloaded. Perhaps you will get that just because we enjoy some easy rp at bled, doesn't mean we're idiots. :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
Hey Bradlex,

I hope you noticed my cabalist (Tsuki) not adding on you at all. In fact, I even removed my pet from you as you were doomed beforehand :)

I'm the blue Saracen Myrmidon (prolly be Gryphon Knight today) that rode around on a horse. And yes, I'm from Bulle Reloaded. Perhaps you will get that just because we enjoy some easy rp at bled, doesn't mean we're idiots. :)

About a month ago i said on fh, i forgot all the camping crap your guild did, and the amount of times them lot had farmed me solo. But as i don't hold grudges i let it go.

Havent thought about your guild for ages. And i don't make generalisations. An example just because one muslim decided to bomb london on july the 7th doesn't mean i think they are all bad. Generally they are quite nice, just got a few rotten apples. :cheers: Same applies for Daoc.

And btw thanks for not killing me.

And did you see the 2 albs trying to kill me with grapple/scouts shooting me?
Thats a joke tbh, i would have killed both of them, in the end i killed the friar and sneakysauages couldn't kill me when i had like 10% hp so he ran away.
And the fg watching the fight decided to stop me from finishing him of.

Would have been nice, but guess they wanted rp's. Just found it abit weird. They watched the hole fight, then as the lamest scout to grace the planet runs away, they start nuking me down.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom