Beno,Bled,Crauch

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I usually stay out of sight of the bridges.
Don't always see too many back there, but those you do meet, are often people that are there for the same reason as you and they will rarely add.
If you're lucky, you can get some good fights and make decent RPs if you stay far enough away from the bridges.
Except on occasions like last night. Every time Horlely and his 2 friends saw a deathmessage from me, they came running to find me and hopefully get a few RPs.
Fortunately i was on my skald last night and got away a few times. :p

If you can manage to stay in the right places, it's not too hard to get more kills than deaths.
As long as you can do that, it's a good day. At least for a visual soloer. ;)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
ok if i add that has to be a good reason for it. im not one of them people who adds on sight but this is also a point aswell. do i have to group as a stealther to get some kills at low RR? i dont want to but if thats the only chance of getting rp's i guess ill have to.

Whats the reason ? Camping Dc bridge when albs have iRvR and when a Mid pops for any reason..unstealth and run with the rest little zerglings to take a swing and the glory of the 400rps ? Even lower rr peeps get kills m8. All were low rr at some point.

Mattsing

One of Freddy's beloved
Zoia said:
I usually stay out of sight of the bridges.
Don't always see too many back there, but those you do meet, are often people that are there for the same reason as you and they will rarely add.
If you're lucky, you can get some good fights and make decent RPs if you stay far enough away from the bridges.
Except on occasions like last night. Every time Horlely and his 2 friends saw a deathmessage from me, they came running to find me and hopefully get a few RPs.
Fortunately i was on my skald last night and got away a few times. :p

If you can manage to stay in the right places, it's not too hard to get more kills than deaths.
As long as you can do that, it's a good day. At least for a visual soloer. ;)

ZOIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the hell r u havent seen u for ages ! :>
u respecced skald now for solo play? if so givf duel !

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I then saw hibs fighting a alb fg, then saw a alb fg add, then i think custodia added on top of that. feel bad for those hibs

We had no group out yesterday, the group I was in (with few more from CM) where adding on 3-4 albs that where getting ganked by the hibs. Bridge fights you ask for zerg kill. Only fight that we add (and lost aswell) was NE from Benotower 3 , we did not wanted to add but we got mezzed and then we added.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Mattsing said:
ZOIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where the hell r u havent seen u for ages ! :>
u respecced skald now for solo play? if so givf duel !
Oh, i'm still around, just haven't played much lately. Summer, bored, work, etc.
Yea, i've respecced my skald to solo RAs again. :p Figured it was time to get my last 200k for rr10.
This time i'm trying out MoParry4!! High parry works for my zerker, so hopefully it will for me too.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Was going beno myself stop going there due to far to many kids there:(
This from the same person that i've seen sprint towards a poor luri with 3 hunters on him already to frantically try and chamber dumb in time for rps, right?

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Whats the reason ? Camping Dc bridge when albs have iRvR and when a Mid pops for any reason..unstealth and run with the rest little zerglings to take a swing and the glory of the 400rps ? Even lower rr peeps get kills m8. All were low rr at some point.

ive never actually done that so stop trying to make it look like i have :wanker:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
grimlin said:
ive never actually done that so stop trying to make it look like i have :wanker:

Oh yes u have. :) :wanker:
I clearly remember your name among that stealthzerg of NS and rangers
Even tho u lots might have not been grped all together

pip

Banned
now shut your hole. Go talk about something you actually have a clue about.

Take some of your own advice:wanker:

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
lol pip uve seen me at bled loads of times and killed me there loads of times. the only time ive really stayed at crauch is IRVR but according to you whn thts happening i should disappear to another realm? smart move there

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
now shut your hole. Go talk about something you actually have a clue about.

Take some of your own advice:wanker:
So you never chase solo'ers that are already being zerged to chamber dump into them pip? Must have imagined the 30+ times i've seen you do that with the Brynja Defenders then...

Still what you do is obviously working since nobody has stolen Brynja yet!

Oh and nice unprovoked personal attack...

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
you all need to grow some ballz of steel like me :p
on my NS I always went bled in the middle of the zerg in on brynja
on my SB i always go crau in the middle of the zerg on crau bridge

imo, its the only way it's exciting... waiting for enemies to come to me is what i call extremely boring and the insecurity of them actually comming or not drives me nuts.

on the other hand i lose alot of rps cuz i need to bail out a fight cuz the adds are acomming !

pip

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
So you never chase solo'ers that are already being zerged to chamber dump into them pip? Must have imagined the 30+ times i've seen you do that with the Brynja Defenders then...

So ok whats so bad about killing the enemy? thought that was what game was about or did i miss something?

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:

but streamrolling the poor kobbie SB that's already loosing to a infil with a fg is fair game?

pip

Banned
pjuppe said:
but streamrolling the poor kobbie SB that's already loosing to a infil with a fg is fair game?
He is a gimp mate can't fight on his own

Ps evita mez/slam ya then run for your life:) Run forest run

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Or run fg over a stealther, the flash of a enemy stealther appears, pops stealth lore turns around, dd the poor sodd and his fg steamrolls and moves on.:twak:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:

Your inference raised by the comment "stopped myself going to benow - too many kids there" was that the people who add/zerg people fighting are kids/childish etc.

I simply pointed out you cant throw stones since you do it yourself frequently.

And PS - odds are if i take the time to add or SL pop you these days its due to you having pissed me off in some way. Alternatively i might just be having a cunty day because the girlfriend wouldnt blow me? Take your pick - gave up trying to abide by "no-add" or "no-zerg" or "soloer" codes long ago since most people that ahere to those supposed codes are hypocrites at best :)

PPS Pip - what a shock - i ran from a RR8+ warlock on /stick to a RR6+skald while solo. Go get a L50 SB in L40 armor with no poison and we'll see how long you linger around when i steam into you - about as fair tbh...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
i think solo stealhers are a dieing breed,

current state of the game has made it impossible for all but the `best` of the stealhers to archieve satisfying results imho.

imho, as `average` stealher, you have two options right now.

a) whine

b) group and form wolf packs.

Soloing is a dream, an illusion, utopia,.. unless you play a class like sorc or mincer (as far as albs go).

pip

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Your inference raised by the comment "stopped myself going to benow - too many kids there" was that the people who add/zerg people fighting are kids/childish etc.

I simply pointed out you cant throw stones since you do it yourself frequently.

And PS - odds are if i take the time to add or SL pop you these days its due to you having pissed me off in some way. Alternatively i might just be having a cunty day because the girlfriend wouldnt blow me? Take your pick - gave up trying to abide by "no-add" or "no-zerg" or "soloer" codes long ago since most people that ahere to those supposed codes are hypocrites at best :)

PPS Pip - what a shock - i ran from a RR8+ warlock on /stick to a RR6+skald while solo. Go get a L50 SB in L40 armor with no poison and we'll see how long you linger around when i steam into you - about as fair tbh...
rr10:p Goes to show how much attention you do show to others? make up BS for nothing ye?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
rr10:p Goes to show how much attention you do show to others? make up BS for nothing ye?
/Shrug

RR is easy to forget, your skald duo partner dumping SoS to get you in range to chamber dump into an ongoing 2SB+2 Hunter Vs Me+1 Scout fight was so amusingly desperate for Rps that it isn't.

The only BS here was your self-righteous comment that was implied add-whine.

Putting Pip to one side for a mo, the only place i've gotten some good solo fights since returning is up on the little plateau above Brynja plain in front of Tower 3 Bled. And then i often get a duo speeding over from the bridge to add before the end. Had one good 1-1 in emain behind Crim when alb had insta-port.

What might be nice is to set up an IRC room for solo stealthers to tell each other which area they are hunting in - long as you don't "arrange" the fight per se and just say where you are inside a zone roughly its not breaking the CoC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom