Beno,Bled,Crauch

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
i go to beno only to see 15 albs all roaming the plains and bridge including stealthers trying to unpop things. i attack a scout quite away from the bridge only to get an inf back stab me a theurg nuke me and a inf unstealth at bridge and try run at me to get a hit before i die.

i go to bled yet again to see quite a few mids camping bridge including denarius zerg which leaves my solo attempt there as dead as it was in beno.

so what am i left to do? if i stay at crauch ill be the same as them albs and mids and get 100rps every 10 mins from the only sensible ones in there realm who actually leave there realm or shall i group with a couple more stealthers and see if i can get 1 kill before i die.

so i suggest that we start to wander into agramon instead of bridge camping (especially are own bridges) or get a boat out to other realms and start some action there. might make rvr fun once again.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Just don't reveal the secret of that central plateau in Agramon as the solo stealther arena.

Ok? ;)

pip

Banned
Was going beno myself stop going there due to far to many kids there:(

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i think its same for all. when its quiet at ur homebridge, you venture out to beno/bled...if you get zerged there you tend to stay a few hour at hometown:p
I have very bad experience with bled, so very seldom go there...beno is nice 1 in 8 perhaps:)

gohan

FH is my second home
same for all realms .... i h8 staying at bled due to lack of action ... but as im not a stealther if i go elsewere i get stealthers jump me then casters an fgs ect add instantly an im no better off than if i sat at my own bridge getting no kills ...... people need to be more adventorus but its the same for all 3 realms witcheva bridge u got 2 has a FG camping it + stealthers zerging near by imo we need another cluster \0/ give ze germans to killl

censi

Can't get enough of FH
conditions like today show the men from the boys.

the boys will be rvring on their doorsteps and the men will be taking to their adversaries right in the heart of enemy territory.

fyi, its not too bad at beno or bleed just stay clear of the bridges and stay more dock orientated. use the water to provide cover and try and pull enemies away from the docks to somewhere a bit more secluded.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
i've been soloing on my 2L9 sb (Adoweniih) today... I was out in about 3½ hour, mostly on Ocassus Bridge but it seems like when i get there, there's only duo's or trio's that take me out the same sec i set my foot on the bridge... In the 3½ hour i was in RvR, i made 2100 rps, got 5 kills and died 17 times.. Not fun i can tell u that ...
When i get a nice 1v1 fight, 90% of the time, some high rr stealther jump or i get steamrolled by a FG passing by :(

So, what am i gonna do? Team up with a friend or 2 to steamroll others like they do to me? :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
agramon for soloers imo, those fg's just roam in mainlands at the bridges.
if anyone starts running there I'm so down for roaming there with Rikard.

pip

Banned
Gahn said:
Oh lololol
olol nice pm mate :fluffle: lol 3 chambers spining arround my head like you got any choice in who you fight:( I'm a kamikaze in explode:flame: hope me get rp before face down club

ps give warlock stealth speed and slam:( Prity plz

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
give reflect shield so pip can taste his own balls spinning above his head! :worthy:

pip

Banned
grimlin said:
give reflect shield so pip can taste his own balls spinning above his head! :worthy:
Need bigs balls to get it through to your pea brain:p you feel it? your scabby carcas shaking:m00:

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Need bigs balls to get it through to your pea brain:p you feel it? your scabby carcas shaking:m00:

miss treating me :(

illu

Part of the furniture
I got assist nuked last night I think - that was a first for a while, hit for 2000 damage (4 casters) in literally 1 second :)
Bastards :>

Oli - Illu

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Biohazarddk said:
i've been soloing on my 2L9 sb (Adoweniih) today... I was out in about 3½ hour, mostly on Ocassus Bridge but it seems like when i get there, there's only duo's or trio's that take me out the same sec i set my foot on the bridge... In the 3½ hour i was in RvR, i made 2100 rps, got 5 kills and died 17 times.. Not fun i can tell u that ...
When i get a nice 1v1 fight, 90% of the time, some high rr stealther jump or i get steamrolled by a FG passing by :(

So, what am i gonna do? Team up with a friend or 2 to steamroll others like they do to me? :(

Thats why i dont play my infil anymore :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pip said:
olol nice pm mate :fluffle: lol 3 chambers spining arround my head like you got any choice in who you fight:( I'm a kamikaze in explode:flame: hope me get rp before face down club

ps give warlock stealth speed and slam:( Prity plz

Yeh shame that u ran from keep just to unload em eh?

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:

the boys will be rvring on their doorsteps and the men will be taking to their adversaries right in the heart of enemy territory.

fyi, its not too bad at beno or bleed just stay clear of the bridges and stay more dock orientated. use the water to provide cover and try and pull enemies away from the docks to somewhere a bit more secluded.

men , boys , whatever , got friendlier welcome in hib than i got by you at bled...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
takes away the spirit from playing stealther when you move out of your own frontier, to either get ganked underwater at bled dock by pip+ skald, or marro/sopan duo.

or going hib frontier just to get pwned by the strong team zerg ( rofl).
and staying in own frontier is crap too as each time you pop someone a FG albs will steamroll your target..

sad sad sad.

should fix agramon lag so its playable for soloers there :p:worthy: :worthy:

pip

Banned
necromania said:
takes away the spirit from playing stealther when you move out of your own frontier, to either get ganked underwater at bled dock by pip+ skald, or marro/sopan duo.

or going hib frontier just to get pwned by the strong team zerg ( rofl).
and staying in own frontier is crap too as each time you pop someone a FG albs will steamroll your target..

sad sad sad.

should fix agramon lag so its playable for soloers there :p:worthy: :worthy:
when rr11 i will /drop whorelock

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Or alternatively join PM and stealthzerg.

pip

Banned
Castus said:
Or alternatively join PM and stealthzerg.
Censi good gamer don't need help:) Maybe need little help with attitude thats all:p For a instant ****just add alcohol

ps back to making great movies gimp:twak:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:

hope so. cause as its been proven since warlock entered the game, its easymode :D and if you stuck with it you should had been rr11 long time ago.

but looking forward for the rr11 :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I remember u doing quite some adding near DC when u were 1-2 rr less (not that u higher atm tho). U get what u deserve for now tbh.
On a more serious note...the situation aint good for soloing, especially after last patches (maybe a coinsidence). Soloing a sb has stopped being fun any more,hence the retirement till something changes.
Do yourself a havor if u wanna be a bit happy...roll a nice hybrid.. solo or get 1-3 friends...go roam around DC/Bled/Beno..kill what u can before u get zerged down to oblivion.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I tried soloing in HW........it didn't go well might i add. :)

First of i swim pass beno docks and take a peak at albs infront of beno......hmm a scout is shoting me, wtf where is he..........o wait ofc his at the highest point of the tower. Nice one balthazar, sure you made a good few rp's camping in that tower all day lol.

I then tried to solo eras, but for some reason a sorc called stopwatch was inside the central keep and killed me as i climbed in, dunno why he was there though, or even knew where i was comming from.

I then tried beno/berk, i saw brite's grp < renamed them> thanks for leaving me. :) Or did my greenese camoflage myself into the grass.

I then saw hibs fighting a alb fg, then saw a alb fg add, then i think custodia added on top of that. feel bad for those hibs lol. I then escaped and ran to the bridge where i met a lowbie fg hibs, hit testudo and kited them to the alb zerg that had just killed the first hib fg. Some how i got away, and hid inside the little villa, but i got pwned by those green mobs. :england:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:

Why? You got nothing to proof by reaching it. And you certainly seem to enjoy playing the class, so why not continue then ?

RwandanJack

Fledgling Freddie
Solo today has been utter shat...

Go beno , see an enemy pop it or not its gonna get zerged to hell by the happy campers. So I go to DC , caestar pops me and I insta get 2 random adds and die. Go Bled , see the bridge is camped by the obilgatory BD/WL crew so go under bridge and see a mini (I think Furic) fighting 2 mids and i swim over to help , long story short in no time im fighting 5+ stealthers , a healer and some random casters. After /release I go try DC again , hello Porkbelly and m8s! , read log after almost insta death and 7 diff peeps did dmg to me , what a hoot! :p

I logged .....

liloe

It's my birthday today!
censi said:

then give me stealth tbh :/

<Dark Aurora> gathers around me after I /beg for life....when they're all set up nicely the theurg starts nuking :/

Mids zerg Emain, but oh well, at some point these people will log out aswell =) No real use to whine tbh =)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
well, ofc depends on where you fight.. always bad to go close to bridges or on them tbh.. stay near the water and hide abit and dont be out in the open areas..

PS:

pip said:
Was going beno myself stop going there due to far to many kids there:(

you play warlock! stay away!:twak:

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
I remember u doing quite some adding near DC when u were 1-2 rr less (not that u higher atm tho). U get what u deserve for now tbh.
QUOTE]

ok if i add that has to be a good reason for it. im not one of them people who adds on sight but this is also a point aswell. do i have to group as a stealther to get some kills at low RR? i dont want to but if thats the only chance of getting rp's i guess ill have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom