Belt of Sun weapons

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I actually have 2 of them in my template :p and I still have capped resists ( except for slash with 2%, negated by racial and GSV spell effect ) capped stats, skills, lots of hits. I'm happy :D I'll post it on FH tomorrow under the infi spec made by necromania, would love any constructive pointers

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that might improve your template is getting a higher utility ring, that rog was only 44 util iirc, and elite, was mainly talking about two sunswords as one is easy enough to spawn, but two takes more time, and get quite a bit of downtime...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you are solo then they can be pretty good on the cheap (though many other weapons are better) but very inpractical for fg rvr.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Aragyn said:
One thing that might improve your template is getting a higher utility ring, that rog was only 44 util iirc, and elite, was mainly talking about two sunswords as one is easy enough to spawn, but two takes more time, and get quite a bit of downtime...

aye, can just use the slash one it summons as off hand though until u can summon a second. wouldnt recommend 2 sun swords though, perhaps ctd off hand or smt

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
First of all : Thank you for the constructive feedback, it was really what I was hoping for when I posted here :wub: Second of all, I've taken in all your point-of-views, and I'm now thinking about getting Croc. Tear Dagger. Yes, it's a real shame the ring wasn't a decent drop, BUT it seems to fit quite well into my template ( If you find anything better, PLEASE let me know, since that was the reason I posted here ;) ) and thus I'm quite satisfied. Once I start with my ( true ) RvR'ing I hope my template will pull me through, at least the lower realm ranks. If I keep struggling, the first thing I will do is take a second look at this thread :) Thanks guys :cheers:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
You could try Ring of Dances, got higher utility then your RoG and the added thing of having Stealth lore which is great for finding those stealth zerges :p And on the bright side it isnt to hard to come by, though scrolls might be a bit expensive (not sure though)
Not sure if it'll fit you template, but will get you closer to +11 stealth which is nice, and GL in RVR! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom