Become fotm :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
rerolling,

shiver,

it took me xxx to get at this point.

i`m not gone reroll REALM in a game this late in it`s life cycle.

the game would/will be `over` by the time i get anywhere near my current char`s. (unless one rolles a fotm rp whore class/spec).

Muylaetrix said:
rerolling,

shiver,

it took me xxx to get at this point.

i`m not gone reroll REALM in a game this late in it`s life cycle.

the game would/will be `over` by the time i get anywhere near my current char`s. (unless one rolles a fotm rp whore class/spec).

Ha, I find that response funny. I mean why would anyone wanna know that you DO NOT wanna roll avalon with the threadstarter? Seriously. :eek:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Ha, I find that response funny. I mean why would anyone wanna know that you DO NOT wanna roll avalon with the threadstarter? Seriously. :eek:

I find it more funny that the reason he doesn't want to reroll is that it would take long time to reach the realm rank he has on cluster. ;)

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
reson why guilds and players are rolling on avalon server is cos they are tired of fighting same ppl over and over again on cluster whit no new blood inc aswell as alot old players not having enough brain power to get any good at this game and give challenge:(, atleast you have some challange farming zergs on avalon.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
aye i never done any fg rvr thats true..:wanker:

i meant people who actively tried to be a part of the FG community on cluster and you havent been on of them. you should even notice that os many groups have left why do you wanna reroll then, and wtf are you gonna do there?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i meant people who actively tried to be a part of the FG community on cluster and you havent been on of them. you should even notice that os many groups have left why do you wanna reroll then, and wtf are you gonna do there?

maybe because i want to try something new an i'm bored with excal.. just because i dont run around saying how much my fg is better then your fg doesnt mean i dont like to play fg rvr? :touch:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
maybe because i want to try something new an i'm bored with excal.. just because i dont run around saying how much my fg is better then your fg doesnt mean i dont like to play fg rvr? :touch:

well you could try FGvsFG agramon on cluster before you spend XX hours to reroll a new server :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom