Become fotm :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Allrigt since its fotm to roll avalon im gonna do it aswell :D so was wondering if there was anybody who wantet to start with me? atm we are 3 rolling mid so was hopeing for 5 more so we could get a rvr grp :)

pm me for more info :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for 2 healers, sharman an warrior now :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
its strange to see people not even doing FG rvr rerolling avalon, should zerg vs zerg warfare be at its height on cluster now?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
its strange to see people not even doing FG rvr rerolling avalon, should zerg vs zerg warfare be at its height on cluster now?

aye i never done any fg rvr thats true..:wanker:

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Eeben said:
aye i never done any fg rvr thats true..:wanker:
ehm ?

He's not saying you've never done FG rvr... he's saying that people who are not in a set grp are rolling there. I think o_O

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Lethul said:
rofl

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
alle Yes lassen Sie uns zum avalon gehen und Deutsches sprechen

I used translator!!!

duact

Fledgling Freddie
zerg warfare rox on avalon fyi

btw u shouldnt roll mid, there are shitloads of midgrps out and very few alb/hib

Ging

Part of the furniture
duact said:
zerg warfare rox on avalon fyi

btw u shouldnt roll mid, there are shitloads of midgrps out and very few alb/hib

with 2100 albs thats alot of easy rps!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Not even heard of avalon to be honest, I presume its a test server or something.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Kagato said:
Not even heard of avalon to be honest, I presume its a test server or something.

nah they refering to avalon marsh - they all zerg adribards :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ging said:
nah they refering to avalon marsh - they all zerg adribards :)

your such a liar :( they're talking code... rolling Avalon... cmon they're all gonna roll avalonians! :eek:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Kagato never jokes.. he is like mister serious

Actually, a large portion of my initial posts are jokes, but people get all serious on them so I respond in kind. People are so touchy here alas.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i have bm 7lx and chanter 7lx on avalon, just waiting for a guild to pick me up tbh !

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
i have bm 7lx and chanter 7lx on avalon, just waiting for a guild to pick me up tbh !

but you are a newb ?

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
must admit i kinda like the idea about rolling avalon (even if i dnt understand the language) for the rvr etc... and getting to play a different realm after all these years. will you be forming an english speaking guild just out of curiosity? if u r i may roll a char there and help/join.

i would join ur group but due to unsociable hours of work i dont think id be able to be on when the rest of you are most of the time so it wouldnt work too well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom